submitted by the Fire Department
9:08 a.m. A false alarm activated at the Gleason Library on Bedford Road.
12:12 a.m. EMTs responded to a medical emergency on Spencer Brook Lane. A two-year-old female patient was not transported.
7:10 p.m. Cooking causing a fire alarm activation on Cross Street.
11:38 p.m. EMTs responded to a medical emergency on East Riding Drive. An 87-year-old male did not require transportation.
8:07 a.m. A fire alarm activation on Rodgers Road was caused by burnt food.
1:07 p.m. Firefighters investigated an odor inside a Blaisdell Drive home. There was no smoke or fire.
2:24 a.m. A carbon monoxide alarm on South Street malfunctioned.
9:49 a.m. EMTs responded to a medical emergency on East Riding Drive. An 87-year-old male was transported to Emerson Hospital.
2:51 a.m. Dust from construction workers caused a smoke detector activation on East Riding Drive.