Friday, November 5, 2010
12:08 a.m. Police investigated a vehicle accident at Westford and Acton Streets.
8:40 a.m. Patrol and the Fire Department provided a lift assist at the Church Street apartments.
3:54 p.m. Patrol assisted a Bedford Road resident in relation to a past vehicle accident.
6:09 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a disabled vehicle on Westford Street.
11:33 a.m. A Lowell Street resident reported a possible past break-in.
6:47 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
7:22 p.m. A Woodland Road resident reported a suspicious phone call.
12:22 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a box alarm on Bedford Road.
1:49 p.m. DPW was notified that the Greenough Barn on Maple Street was damaged.
4:23 p.m. A dog chased a bicyclist on North Road.
7:34 p.m. Patrol investigated a report of suspicious activity on Lowell Street. The situation checked okay.
9:33 a.m. A North Road resident reported a past vehicle breaking and entering; someone broke into his vehicle and ripped the cover off the console.
12:08 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency at School Street and the Spalding Building.
1:11 p.m. Patrol investigated a suspicious pick-up truck reported on Concord Street and it checked okay.
2:08 p.m. Patrol attempted to deliver paperwork on Lowell Street and was unsuccessful.
2:57 p.m. A loose horse was reported on School Street and retrieved by the owner.
5:27 p.m. Trash in the roadway at Lowell Street and Rocky Point was moved to the side of the road.
6:08 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a lift assist on Heald Road.
8:35 p.m. A resident requested permission to leave his vehicle overnight in the municipal parking lot on Lowell Street.
9:33 a.m. A Wildwood Drive resident requested legal advice.
12:37 p.m. Items found at the State Park were brought to the station, tagged and subsequently picked up by the owner.
2:03 p.m. A suspicious vehicle was logged at Maple Street and the Greenough Land.
2:19 p.m. Patrol investigated suspicious activity on Rutland Street where yellow tape was removed from a construction site.
4:14 p.m. A resident contacted the station for legal advice.
1:32 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a fire alarm on Bedford Road.
7:31 a.m. Police followed up on a 911 hang-up call from Hutchins Road and determined it was accidental.
12:40 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency at Great Brook Farm State Park.
2:03 p.m. AAA was notified of a disabled vehicle at Westford Street and Munroe Hill Road.
3:56 p.m. A person posting campaign signs on conservation land on Brook Street removed them when notified that this was illegal.
5:41 p.m. Suspicious trick-or-treaters on East Street checked okay.
7:54 p.m. Kids blocking the roadway at Kimball and Hutchins Road moved, at patrol’s request.
9:07 p.m. Patrol put down a deer that was hit by a car at Cross and Westford Streets. ∆
Police activity summary
147 Checks town buildings
38 Directed activity
21 Traffic violations
10 Suspicious persons, vehicle,
08 Residential and other alarms
08 Alarm checks
06 Assist the public
Real Estate Transfers for September and October
• 28 Concord Street – Ann L. Wright, trustee of Wright Family Trust I, to Emily B. Williams and Diane M. Sills for $400,000 on September 7.
• 253 Virginia Farme Road – Janet R. and Kristan A. Murphy, trustees of Murphy Family Trust, to Janet R. Murphy for $1 on September 7.
• 213 Silver Hill Road [Concord and Carlisle] – Ellen H. Mushlitz, trustee of Ellen H. Mushlitz Investment Trust, to David J. and Ellen H. Mushlitz for $1 on September 8.
• 117 Davis Road – William J. and Terri S. Fosnight to Daniel E. Soto and Kosha S. Thakore for $1,045,000 on September 13.
• East Street, “Flower Lot” or “Swamp Lot” [½ interest] – Bank of America, N.A. and Peter Loring, trustees of Janette R. Yonts Irrevocable Trust, to Mary-Wynne Berrong Davis a/k/a Wendy B. Davis for $69,120 on September 14.
• East Street, “Flower Lot” or “Swamp Lot” [½ interest] – Mary-Wynne Berrong Davis a/k/a Wendy B. Davis to Mary-Wynne Berrong Davis and Patricia Marie Comeau, trustees of Davis Realty Trust, for $1 on September 14.
• 61 Meadowbrook Road – Robert S. and Patricia G. Marsh to Patricia G. Marsh for $1.00 on September 14.
• 258 Virginia Farme Lane – David C. King and Leah G. Osterman to David C. King and Leah G. Osterman, trustees of 258 Virginia Farme Lane Realty Trust, for $1 on September 17.
• 879 Concord Street – Alexander W. and Linda Taylor Zinke n/k/a Linda K. Taylor to Linda K. Taylor f/k/a Linda Taylor Zinke for $100 on September 23.
• 296 Heald Road – Herbert R. and Cynthia Covino Gatti to Cynthia Covino Gatti for $10 on September 24.
• 104 River Road – Kate Tomkinson a/k/a Kate O. McCandless to Matthew R. Aeschliman and Kathleen S. Bond for $715,000 on September 29.
• 401 Rutland Street – Robert F. and Dylan C. Tinker to Donald B. Miller and Anne T. Gibbs for $624,000 on September 30.
• 100 Nathan Lane – Sonya D. Z. Palmer to Prudential Relocation Inc. for $903,333 on September 30.
• 560 Heald Road – Linda A. Keary to Samuel and Heidi D. Sells for $392,000 on October 4.
• 33 Heald Road – Deborah H. Darago and Peter Hagelstein to Deborah H. Darago and Peter Hagelstein for $1 on October 14.
• Judy Farm Road, Lot 17 – John K. Chin to John K. Chin and Terry C. Ung for $1 on October 15.
• 1028 Curve Street – Bank of New York Mellon, trustee, to Whitehorse Building LLC for $267,500 on October 19.
• 143 Page Brook Road – Chadwick H. Jr. and Margaret B. Carpenter, trustees of Carlisle Realty Trust, to Peter L. and Takako Jones for $615,000 on October 19.
• 90 Hanover Road – Wilkins Hill Realty LLC to Tesla Equities LLC for $450,000 on October 21.
• 61 Davis Road – Paul and Marilyn Kelleher to Paul F. Kelleher, trustee of Paul F. Kelleher Living Trust, and Marilyn A. Kelleher, trustee of Marilyn A. Kelleher Living Trust, for $1 on October 28.
• 11 Fern Lane – Joseph E. and Marie N. Salah to Katrina J. Donnelly for $525,000 on October 29.
© 2010 The