Friday, October 22, 2010
Board of Health agenda for Tuesday, Oct. 26
Town Hall, 7:30 p.m.
7:30 Minutes, bills, reports
7:50 BOH candidate interviews
• Rocky Point meter readings
• 62 Lowell Street update
• Senior Flu Clinic
November 12, 10-noon
• Food Protection Certif. Class
(November 10, 12)
Planning Board Agenda for Monday, October 25, Town Hall, 7:30 p.m.
7:30 p.m. Minutes, bills, FY12 budget process, FY11BOS goals, open meeting law update, associate member positions, liaison reports.
Review of recommendations regarding the revision of the Carlisle zoning bylaws and various boards’ rules and regulations
• Public Hearing on request for amendment to Greystone Crossing Conservation Cluster Special Permit regarding Lots 11, 12, 13 and 14, Trillium Way (Map 7, Parcels 38-11, 38-12, 38--13 & 38-14 (request of Bingham Road LLC, William Costello, Trustee)
• Discussion of current state and federal grant funding resources for general land planning activities.
• Request for re-approval of Draft Housing Production Plan to update 2005 Carlisle Affordable Housing Plan
• Consideration of second phase of proposed amendments to Rules & Regulations Governing the Subdivision of Land, last revised 3/8/10.
• ANR Plan Lots 11, 12, 13 & 14 Trillium Way.
ConsCom agenda for Thursday, Oct. 28
7:30 Minutes, bills, agenda items
8:00 Amend Order of Conditions
Lemonias Development Co.
Lot 3, Koning Farm Road
Construction of house
in wetland buffer
8:15 Notice of Intent
Rachel W. Elliott Trust - 2004
291 River Road
Common Drive near wetland
8:30 Foss Farm Land Use Permit
New England Sled Dog Club
© 2010 The