Friday, November 13, 2009
9:07 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Daniels Lane.
9:53 a.m. Patrol responded at the scene of a burglar alarm on Kimball Road. The home was secured.
2:09 p.m. A parking complaint was received for parking at Estabrook Road and Kibby Place.
5:17 p.m. Patrol investigated a disabled vehicle at East Street and Milne Cove Road and found no hazard.
7:09 a.m. Patrol investigated a parking complaint at Estabrook Road and Kibby Place and found the situation was okay.
8:45 a.m. A Hart Farm Road resident called with a concern about buses blocking access to Hart Farm Road.
9:02 a.m. The Dog Officer was notified of dogs loose on Robbins Drive.
9:44 a.m. A Carleton Road resident requested neighborhood drive-throughs.
10:50 a.m. Patrol investigated a suspicious male on Concord Street and found the situation checked okay.
1:32 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a blown tire on Westford Street.
2:10 p.m. A boxed printer was found on Church Street, tagged, and brought to the station before being returned to the owner.
3:13 p.m. A vehicle was stopped at Bedford Road and Foss Field. A citation was subsequently issued for possession of marijuana.
3:37 p.m. A vehicle was abandoned at Rocky Point.
5:13 p.m. A speed monitor was requested at Brook Street and Timothy Lane.
11:50 p.m. Patrol was called to the scene of a domestic dispute on Cranberry Hill Lane and subsequently advised the parties involved.
7:03 a.m. A two-car vehicle accident with minor damage occurred at Concord and South Streets.
8:26 a.m. Two golden retrievers were reported chasing cars at Heald Road and Berry Corner Lane. They were located and returned to their owner.
12:46 p.m. DPW was notified of a branch in the roadway on Maple Street.
1:18 p.m. Patrol investigated a suspicious vehicle on Koning Farm Road; it checked okay.
2:58 p.m. The Dog Officer was notified of a dog that killed a chicken on Stearns Street.
3:11 p.m. A speed monitor was set up at 80 Westford Street.
3:11 p.m. A speed monitor was set up at 131 Westford Street.
9:21 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a house lockout on Curve Street.
9:33 a.m. Patrol covered DPW at East Street and East Riding Drive.
9:57 a.m. It was reported that a cement truck forced a car off the road at Cross Street and Greystone Lane. The reporting party was advised.
1:15 p.m. A ticket with a fine was issued for a parking violation at School Street and the Spalding Building.
1:21 p.m. A warning ticket was issued for a parking violation at School Street and the Spalding Building.
2:31 p.m. The dog officer was notified of a dog complaint from Long Ridge Road.
4:05 p.m. The dog officer was notified of hounds loose on North Road.
4:27 p.m. The dog officer was notified of a chicken killed by a dog on Russell Street.
5:55 p.m. It was determined that a disabled vehicle at East and Maple Streets was waiting for gas.
6:25 p.m. Patrol stopped an erratic operator on Lowell Street.
8:31 p.m. Patrol investigated a burglar alarm from an Aaron Way residence. The cause was unknown and the building was secured.
10 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Stearns Street.
1:23 a.m. A vehicle was stopped at East Street and Blaisdell Drive. The owner was subsequently arrested for property damage and OUI, brought to the station, and released on bail at 9:35 a.m.
12:19 p.m. A dog was reported wandering in the road at East and Rutland Streets. Patrol investigated, with a negative find.
12:37 p.m. The Dog Officer was notified of a lost dog on Russell Street.
3:47 p.m. A landscape operator moved a truck that was creating a safety hazard on Lowell Street.
3:53 p.m. A cocker spaniel was reported in the roadway at Concord Street and Bingham Road. Patrol investigated and had a negative find.
4:13 p.m. A burglar alarm was received from a McAllister Drive residence. Patrol investigated and found the situation appeared okay.
4:56 p.m. A burglar alarm was received from the McAllister Drive residence reported in the previous item and, again, the situation appeared okay.
10:14 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Fifty Acre Way.
3:19 p.m. Patrol investigated a burglar alarm from an Elizabeth Ridge Road residence and found the house appeared secure.
4:57 p.m. Patrol investigated a burglar alarm from a Westford Street residence. The situation appeared secure and a card was left.
5:41 p.m. A possible gunshot was reported on McAllister Drive; patrol investigated and had a negative find.
6:08 p.m. A burglar alarm was received from a Westford Street residence; the situation appeared secure.
10:57 p.m. The dog officer was notified of two hounds in the roadway at East Street and East Riding Drive. ∆
Police activity summary
131 Checks town buildings and churches
44 Directed activity
13 Traffic violations
15 Suspicious persons,
vehicles, and events
09 Residential and other alarms
06 Assist the public
06 Safety hazards
04 Well-being checks
06 Lost and found
10:17 a.m. Alarm investigation on Bellows Hill Road.
9:08 a.m. Medical emergency on Daniels Lane. A male was transported to Lahey Clinic.
11:30 p.m. Medical emergency on Cranberry Hill Lane. A female was transported to Emerson hospital.
10:01 p.m. Medical emergency on Stearns Street. A child was transported to Emerson Hospital with ALS.
10:10 p.m. Medical emergency on Fifty Acre Way. An female was transported to Emerson Hospital. ∆
• 168 Sunset Road – Eric Zimmerman to Eric and Abigail Zimmerman for $100 on October 1.
• 195 Virginia Farme Lane – Kenneth W. and Sheila A. Luther to Kenneth W. Luther, trustee of Kenneth W. Luther Trust, and Sheila A. Luther, trustee of Sheila A. Luther Trust, for $1.00 on October 5.
• 145 South Street - James Peter Sherblom and Loretta Ho Sherblom to Robert H. and Jennifer L. Sherblom for $604,000 on October 9.
• 146 Tophet Road – Keith H. and Kim M. Sherwood to Andrew M. and Karin M. Gittings for $569,000 on October 9.
• 581 River Road, Unit 1 – David J and Carol A. Valchuis to Jeffrey Smith and Jamie Bond for $1,850,000 on October 9.
• 959 East Street – David A. Newman and Angela R. Merrill to Wendy J. Svatek and Rachel Jamison for $572,900 on October 14.
• 29 Bingham Road – Peter J. and Lucia M. Kimball to Martin F. Hentemann and Mary Katherine Monahan for $700,000 on October 15.
• 26 Skelton Road – Richard L. Annese, individually, and Richard L. Annese and John F. Ripa, Jr., trustees of New Locus Realty Trust, to Domenic R. and Debra J. Dimascia for $873,500 on October 16.
• 147 Hutchins Road – Walter J. and Stephanie L. Brennan to Albert E., Jr. and Elizabeth F. Kennedy for $1,120,000 on October 23.
• 150 Fiske Street – Michael G. and Marcy L., n/k/a Marcy S., Guttadauro to Michael G. Guttadauro, trustee of Michael G. Guttadauro Revocable Trust, and Marcy S. Guttadauro, trustee of Marcy S. Guttadauro Revocable Trust, for $1.00 on October 28.
• 67 Hillside Drive – Charles D. III and Donna E. Alman to Ankur and Supradha Sharma for $540,000 on October 29.
© 2009 The