Friday, October 23, 2009
1:05 a.m. Patrol investigated a suspicious vehicle on Bedford Road and it checked okay.
7:50 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Indian Hill at the scene of a carbon monoxide alarm activation.
8:25 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Maple Street.
11:55 a.m. Lost dogs reported on Curve Street were retrieved by their owner.
2:07 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Bedford Road.
5:44 p.m. A Nathan Lane resident reported two Boston Terriers in the neighborhood. The Dog Officer was notified.
2:32 p.m. Patrol investigated a suspicious pickup on Davis Road and it checked okay.
12:10 p.m. The Dog Officer was notified of a lost black Lab.
2:52 p.m. A dog was hit by a car at Lowell Street and North Road. It was taken to the vet by the person reporting it.
3:23 p.m. Patrol stopped an erratic driver at Lowell Street and the ski barn. The situation appeared okay and the driver was advised.
9:48 p.m. Chelmsford Police reported a missing 14-year-old male.
7:02 a.m. A Log Hill Road resident reported a past suspicious vehicle.
8:17 a.m. Patrol investigated possible gunshots on Garnet Rock Lane and had a negative find.
11:02 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Deparment at the scene of a medical emergency on Fiske Street.
12:03 p.m. A suspicious black pickup was reported on Cross Street. Patrol investigated and had a negative find.
12:07 p.m. A burglar alarm received from a Canterbury Court residence was determined to have been set off accidentally by painters.
12:37 p.m. An Aldershot Lane resident came to the station to have fingerprints taken.
4:40 p.m. The Dog Officer was notified of a found yellow Lab on Brook Street.
8:37 p.m. A Kimball Road resident contacted the station for legal advice.
9:28 a.m. A trespass notice was received for a Bedford Road residence.
9:30 a.m. The speed monitor was set up on River Road.
8:18 p.m. A burglar alarm received from a Virginia Farme Lane residence was confirmed accidental.
8:21 p.m. A past vehicle accident was reported on Westford Street.
12:56 p.m. Patrol investigated a burglar alarm received from a Kimball Road residence and the situation appeared secure.
3:53 p.m. The dog owner and the Dog Officer were notified of dogs in the roadway on Lowell Street.
4:44 p.m. Patrol investigated a burglar alarm received at the station. The situation appeared secure and a card was left for the owner.
4:51 p.m. A complaint about a truck blocking the roadway at Concord Street and Bingham Road was investigated and the truck was susbsquently moved.
4:57 p.m. A 911 hang-up call was received from the elevator in the library and was confirmed accidental.
8:27 p.m. A Lowell Street resident reported a car alarm activation. Patrol investigated and reported the situation checked okay.
7:31 a.m. A resident reported gunshots heard from a possible hunter. Patrol checked the scene and had a negative find.
9:03 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Judy Farm Road.
10:46 a.m. Several key rings were found at Morse Road and the Transfer Station.
2:10 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a car fire at Gormley Way and Hanover Road.
4:13 p.m. The Dog Officer was notified of a dog wandering in the road on West Street.
12:58 a.m. Patrol assisted a resident at the scene of a house lockout on Maple Street.
10:08 a.m. A Laurelwood Drive resident reported harassing phone calls and was advised.
10:13 a.m. A resident reported heavy equipment was being used on possible conservation land on Captain Wilson Lane. The resident was advised.
Police activity summary
151 Checks town buildings
43 Directed activity
25 Traffic violations
06 Suspicious vehicles
11 Residential and other alarms
06 Animal related
04 General medical
7:49 a.m. Carbon monoxide investigation on Indian Hill.
8:22 a.m. Medical emergency on Maple Street. No transport provided, patient refusal.
2:06 p.m. Medical emergency on Bedford Road. A male resident was transported to Emerson Hospital.
11:04 a.m. Medical emergency on Judy Farm Road. One male resident was transported to Emerson Hospital.
2:14 p.m. Motor vehicle fire at Hanover Road and Gormley. Car fully involved in flames, under control at 2:31 p.m. ∆
• 10 Rocky Point, Unit E – Suntrust Mortgage, Inc. to U.S. Bank National Association as trustee for JP Alt 2006-S1 for $1.00 on August 4.
• 10 Rocky Point, Unit E - U.S. Bank National Association as trustee for JP Alt 2006-S1 to Peggy Dowcette for $520,000 on August 4.
• 739 Concord Street – Wayne H. Davis, trustee of 739 Concord Street Realty Trust, to Wayne H. Davis and Louise Hara for $1.00 on August 5.
• 739 Concord Street – Wayne H. Davis and Louise Hara to Wayne H. Davis, trustee of 739 Concord Street Realty Trust, for $1.00 on August 5.
• 78 Hanover Road - Wilkins Hill Realty LLC to Tesla Equities LLC for $450,000 on August 5.
• 236 Lowell Street – P. Daniel Hurley, executor of the will of Margaret A. O’Brien, to Patricia C. Holdsworth for $275,000 on August 6.
• 123 Elizabeth Ridge Road – Dennis and Christi Pedra to Hong Dai and Yi Wang for $965,000 on August 10.
• 108 Hemlock Hill Road – John E. and Cecilia R. Innella, trustees of 108 Hemlock Hill Road Nominee Trust, to Craig D. and Samantha Rottenberg, for $575,000 on September 1.
• 164 Munroe Hill Road – Edward J. and Lorraine B. Mezzanotte to Mark E. and Krista A Mezzanotte, for $900,000 on September 2.
• 7 Audubon Lane – Robert J. Debara to Peter C. and Karen A. Fardig, for $795,000 on September 8.
• 625 Rutland Street – Scott M. and Rosanne Brazina to Angela Merrill and David Newman, for $778,000 on September 9.
• 123 West Street – George S. Reichenbach, trustee of M. S. Reichenbach Trust No. 1, to Evan D. McGlinn and Bradley D. O’Brien, for $757,500 on September 11.
• Greystone Lane, Lot 2 – Bingham Road, LLC, and Regina Costello, trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, to Douglas F. and Danielle Micciantuono, for $425,000 on September 15.
• 44 Russell Street – Gail A. Butler and Thomas B. Moran, trustees of Loughlin Family Trust, and Kevin B. Loughlin to Ruqing Tang and Fan Wang, for $665,000 on September 23.
• 140 Acton Street – David J., Joseph, and Joseph A. Ziehler Jr., trustees of Joseph A. Ziehler Family Trust, to David J. and Joseph A. Ziehler, for $1.00 on September 30.
© 2009 The