Friday, August 28, 2009
7:26 a.m. A sign at the library was tampered with.
8:29 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Stearns Street.
9:20 a.m. A suspicious vehicle at Curve Street and Forest Park Drive checked okay.
12:39 p.m. A Curve Street resident reported annoying phone calls and was advised.
6:04 p.m. A two-car accident occurred at Concord and Russell Streets.
8:39 p.m. A resident came to the station to be fingerprinted.
10:31 p.m. A noise disturbance was reported by a neighbor of an Autumn Lane resident; patrol investigated and found a house party in progress. The youths there were charged and referred to the Restorative Justice program.
7:57 a.m. A bicycle was reported missing at the library.
11:36 a.m. Two arrests were made subsequent to a burglary in progress on Cross Street. (See Mosquito article “Police nab thieves in town-wide chase,” August 14, 2009).
7:53 p.m. Patrol investigated a report of a vehicle operating erratically on Bedford Road and had a negative find.
2:07 a.m. Mutual aid was furnished to Concord Police at the scene of a vehicle lockout at River Road and the Concord line.
7:12 a.m. Vandalism to a car on Church Street was investigated.
7:35 a.m. Property found on Sunset Road was brought to the station and tagged.
10:39 a.m. A Buttrick Lane resident made a complaint about a fox.
4:17 p.m. The Dog Officer was notified of a loose dog reported on Lowell Street.
6:25 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Cranberry Hill Lane.
12:28 p.m. The Dog Officer was notified of dogs reported running around the Hartwell Road area.
6:31 p.m. A burglary was reported on Cross Street and continues under investigation.
2:27 p.m. A past vehicle accident at Bedford Road and East Street was reported.
2:50 p.m. Patrol investigated a report of a crew removing a stone wall on South Street and found the situation checked okay.
5:44 p.m. Patrol investigated a report of a small child riding a bicycle on Lowell Street and had a negative find.
6:14 p.m. A search warrant was executed for a Chelmsford residence in conjunction with a Cross Street burglary (see Mosquito article, “Police nab thieves in town-wide chase,” August 14, 2009).Carlisle Police conducted the search in conjunction with a Chelmsford Police Officer and obtained evidence that related to two thefts in Carlisle.
10:42 p.m. Parkers on Lowell Street were advised.
10:24 a.m. Dispatch received a complaint about bicyclists riding three abreast on Concord Street at the Concord line. Patrol investigated and had a negative find.
11:23 a.m. Bicyclists riding three abreast on River Road were stopped and advised.
6:14 p.m. A parking ticket with a fine was issued on Curve Street.
11:14 p.m. A horse running in the roadway on Curve Street was retrieved by the owner.
11:18 a.m. An Indian Hill Road resident came to the station to be fingerprinted.
11:59 a.m. An officer on detail in the center gave a verbal warning about an expired registration to the operator of a car parked at Ferns.
2:19 p.m. A FedEx truck became disabled on Rutland Street and was towed.
3:33 p.m. A resident came to the station to be fingerprinted.
7:20 p.m. An East Street resident reported a past breaking and entering. The case is under investigation.
11:39 p.m. A person with a psychiatric concern about a Stearns Street resident called for police assistance.
12:49 a.m. A Nathan Lane resident reported CO detector activation and patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene.
1:08 a.m. A neighbor made a complaint about noise coming from a pool party on River Road. Patrol found the party underway and minors in possession of alcohol. The youths involved have been referred to the Restorative Justice program.
5:40 a.m. DPW was notified of trash dumped at the library.
1:28 p.m. A bat was removed from a School Street house.
2:29 p.m. A Prospect Street resident reported vandalism. It turned out to be a golf ball which hit a truck and subsequently bounced into a window.
10:50 p.m. Patrol investigated a report of lights on in a North Road house that should have been dark. Patrol investigated and found the situation checked okay.
7:42 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Wolf Rock Road.
8:58 a.m. Patrol investigated suspicious activity reported on Old East Street and had a negative find.
2:57 p.m. Patrol made a well-being check on Bedford Road.
4:20 p.m. A camera was found on Bingham Road and brought to the station.
8:07 p.m. A bat was removed from a house on East Riding Drive.
8:43 p.m. Patrol investigated a report of a moped with no lights in the middle of the road at Bedford Road and East Street and had a negative find.
9:21 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a disabled vehicle on Westford Street.
6:26 a.m. NSTAR was notified of a tree on wires at Maple and Brook Streets.
9:25 a.m. There was a vehicle lockout at Bedford Road and Church Street.
9:43 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Bedford Road.
9:57 a.m. AAA was contacted for a vehicle out of gas on Concord Street.
11:16 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout at School Street and the Spalding Building.
11:43 a.m. Patrol investigated a report of indecent exposure at Westford Street and Towle Field and had a negative find.
1:33 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a vehicle lockout at Curve and Martin Streets.
1:49 p.m. Patrol secured an open door on School Street.
6:39 p.m. DPW was notified of a tree branch in the road at Bedford Road and East Street.
9:22 a.m. DPW was notified of a branch in the roadway on River Road.
1:38 p.m. NSTAR was notified of a branch on wires on Acton Street.
4:58 p.m. A tree was reported across a wire on Concord Road. Patrol investigated and had a negative find.
7:41 p.m. NSTAR was notified of a tree across wires at Cross and South Streets.
1:31 p.m. DPW was notified of a tree down at Nowell Farme Road and Fern Lane.
1:32 p.m. Keys found at Wolf Rock Road and Lowell Street were brought to the station and tagged.
2:16 p.m. DPW was notified of a water back-up at the drain at Bedford and Skelton Roads.
5:52 p.m. Mutual aid was rendered to Nashua, N.H police; a message was delivered for them on North Road.
11:48 a.m. Patrol assisted on Curve Street where suspicious activity was reported.
3:58 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a lockout at a Westford Street office.
8:50 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Indian Hill Road.
10:48 p.m. The Dog Officer was notified of a lost dog on Lowell Street.
10:52 p.m. A well-being check was made on Oak Knoll Road. ∆
6:07 p.m. Motor vehicle accident at Russell and Concord Streets. Two occupants of a car were transported to the Emerson Hospital.
8:48 a.m. Alarm investigation on Bedford Road.
6:20 p.m. Medical emergency. A man who was stung by a bee and having difficulty breathing was transported to the Emerson Hospital.
8:22 p.m. Mutual aid call. Engine to Concord Fire Station 1, coverage on their 2nd alarm fire.
9:09 p.m. Carbon monoxide investigation on Nathan Lane.
11:36 p.m. Medical emergency on Stearns Street. Transported one male to Emerson Hospital.
12:48 a.m. Carbon monoxide investigation on Nathan Lane.
7:39 a.m. Medical emergency. Transport one female from Wolf Rock Road to the Emerson Hospital.
11:43 a.m. Master Box fire alarm received from 150 School Street – Carlisle Public Schools. ∆
Police activity summary
266 Checks town buildings
69 House checks
81 Directed activity
60 Traffic violations
17 Residential and other alarms
23 Suspicious persons, vehicles
09 Police follow-ups
04 Lost and found
04 General medical
05 Well-being checks
17 Safety hazards
• Concord Street – Sally M. Hayen to Geoffrey T. Freeman for $370,000 on May 4.
• 114 Lowell Street – Edward J. and Janet Sumperer Gaffey to Peter and Eileen Sellew for $620,000 on May 4.
• 282 Autumn Lane – Geoffrey K. Bentley to Geoffrey K. and Martha W. Bentley for $1.00 on May 11.
• 48 Berry Corner Road – Raymond A. and Mary H. Modeen to Raymond A. and Mary H. Modeen, trustees of Raymond A. and Mary H. Modeen Family Trust, for $1.00 on May 11.
• 233 Baldwin Road – Peter B. and Janice H. Saul to Peter B. Saul, trustee of Peter B. Saul Trust, and Janice H. Saul, trustee of Janice H. Saul Trust, for $1.00 on May 13.
• Queensland, Lot 11A – Josphine M. DeFino to Michele Buckley, trustee of Josephine M. DeFino Irrevocable Trust, for $1.00 on May 13.
• 81 Craigie Circle – Sheila Kearney, executrix of the will of Jeanne F. Rourk, to Kenneth J. and Catherine H. Cole for $435,000 on May 28.
• Captain Wilson Lane, Lot 15 [Greystone Crossing] – Bingham Road LLC and Regina Costello, trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, to CNC Builders Inc. for $520,000 on May 29.
• 94 Acton Street – Michel T. and Kathleen L. Doreau, trustees of Doreau Realty Trust, to Douglas Hensel and Erin Warren for $635,000 on May 29.
Real Estate Transfers July 2009
• 61 Hartwell Road – Mark V. Green to Christopher M. and Amy B. Coloian for $1,236,000 on July 2.
• 24 Elizabeth Ridge – Richmond T. and Rosalie A. Edes to Tongzhang Jiang and Hui Li for $700,000 on July 6.
• 810 Curve Street – Kevin M. and Joanna K. Quinlan to Jennifer H. and Mark C. Derkazarian for $1,200,000 on July 9.
• 737 Lowell Street – Jennifer H. and Mark Charles Derkazarian to Kevin M. and Joanna K. Quinlan for $855,000 on July 9.
• 216 River Road – William K., Jr. and Molly R. Tee to William K., Jr. and Molly R. Tee for $1.00 on July 10.
• 131 Woodridge Road – William C. and Beverly A. Barton to Beverly A. Barton for $100 on July 20.
• 245 Russell Street – Judith Yarow to Salvatore J. Muccio and Judith Yarow, trustees of Judith Yarow 1995 Revocable Trust, for $100 on July 20.
• 815 North Road – Robert A., Sr. and Elizabeth D. Crist to Benjamin R. and Karen R. Smith for $836,000 on July 22.
• 59 Nowell Farm Road – Anna M. and Pietro Ventresca to William B. and Shahin K. Drury for $780,000 on July 24.
• 319 Stearns Street, Unit 11 – Alexander D. Carmichael to Alexander Douglas Carmichael, trustee of Alexander Douglas Carmichael Trust of 2008, for $100 on July 24.
• 97 Prospect Street – Peggy L. Dowcett to Joseph H. Wallace and Elizabeth A. Chang for $1,800,000 on July 27.
• 1082 Concord Street – Janet A. and Thomas J. Raftery to Michael F. Melampy and Susan M. Heinz for $780,000 on July 28.
• 149 Estabrook Road – Katherine L. Endicott to David W. Jenkins and Emma-Louise Cooke for $877,000 on July 28.
• 480 South Street – Vivian E. Boehm, Dale E. Dutton, David W. Dutton, and Ruth Aldred, trustees of Grace B. Dutton Revocable 2004 Trust, to Eric Robert McCulley for $279,900 on July 31. ∆
© 2009 The