Friday, February 27, 2009
Michelle Daniels to wed Ryan McAndrew
Dennis and Elaine Daniels of Westford, and Thomas and Susan McAndrew of Nickles Lane are delighted to announce the engagement of their children, Michelle Lee Daniels and Ryan Christopher McAndrew.
Michelle graduated from Westford Academy in 1998 and from the University of Massachusetts-Amherst in 2003 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Retail in 2003. She is currently the Regional Sales Manager/New England for ICS/Merrill, which provides investigative services for the insurance industry.
Ryan is a 1998 graduate of Concord-Carlisle High School and a 2002 graduate of the University of Miami with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Sports Management. He is the General and Retail Operations Manager of Colonial Spirits in Acton.
The wedding is planned for October 11, 2009.
Students named to fall semester Deans List
• Rachel Grean of School Street, a senior at The University of Richmond in Virginia, has been named to the Deans List.
• Stonehill College recently named Elisabeth Karafotias of Page Brook Road, a member of the class of 2012, to it’s Deans List.
• Thomas Parker Schweer of School Street, a freshman at Wake Forest University, has been named to the university’s Deans List.
• William Edes of Elizabeth Ridge Road and William Kirk of Westford Street were named to the UMass Lowell Deans List.
Carlisle residents entered in the Boston Marathon
• Students from Carlisle represent a major portion of the dramatic and musical talent in the Fenn and Nashoba Brooks Schools’ version of Bye Bye Birdie, the hit Rock and Roll musical. Sven Lerner, Jared Acquaviva, Knight Colman, and Christian Wesselhoeft of the Fenn School join Ryan Hussey and Stephanie Malis from Nashoba Brooks School on stage in the upbeat story about the effect that an Elvis Presley-type character has on a small town in Ohio in 1960.
Tickets ($8) for the play, performed by Fenn eighth and ninth graders and Nashoba Brooks eighth graders, are available at both schools for Friday evening, March 6 at 8 p.m., and Saturday, March 7 at 2 and 8 p.m. in Robb Hall at The Fenn School, 516 Monument Street, Concord.
© 2009 The Carlisle Mosquito