The Carlisle Mosquito Online

Friday, November 28, 2008

Police Blotter

November 17

1:09 a.m. Patrol investigated a vehicle on Lowell Street with the door wide open and the interior light on. The situation checked okay.

9:52 a.m. A complaint was received about a vehicle parked in the fire lane on School Street.

4:15 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Palmer Way.

November 18

10 a.m. A police officer attended a school safety meeting.

11:14 a.m. A parking ticket with a fine was issued for illegal parking at School Street and the Spalding Building.

2:58 p.m. A child’s car seat was installed at the station.

3:30 p.m. A Munroe Hill Road resident reported a lost purse and later reported it found.

5:23 p.m. A car hit a deer at the State Park and Lowell Street.

9:31 p.m. A disabled vehicle on Bedford Road was investigated. The owner planned to remove it.

November 19

9:33 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a lifeline activation on Concord Street.

12:10 p.m. NSTAR was advised of a tree on wires on Wolf Rock Road.

1:01 p.m. A vehicle accident was reported at Bedford Road and East Street where a vehicle ran over a rock. The rock was removed.

5:35 p.m. Patrol investigated a reported incident of road rage at Westford Street and the Westford line; police had a negative find.

5:48 p.m. A two-car accident occurred at Bedford and Skelton Roads. Two persons were injured: one was taken to Lahey Clinic in the Carlisle ambulance and the second was taken to Lahey Clinic in the Concord Fire Department ambulance.

7:15 p.m. Patrol responded to a call for medical assistance from a Church Street resident. No assistance was needed.

November 20

10:41 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Bingham Road where there was an appliance problem.

11:17 a.m. A Stearns Street resident complained about a solicitor and was advised.

12:56 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency on Lowell Street.

2:59 p.m. A suspicious male was reported on Pheasant Hill Lane. It was determined that the person in question was a new neighbor.

November 21

5:39 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Church Street.

12:17 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Maple Street where a resident needed a lift assist.

2:07 p.m. The owner of a landscape truck parked at the intersection of Curve and Fiske Streets was advised.

7:54 p.m. An erratic driver was reported at Concord and South Streets; patrol investigated and had a negative find.

9:23 p.m. A warning was issued to the operator of a vehicle illegally parked at Church Street and the Corey Building.

11:17 p.m. A vehicle illegally parked on Westford Street was ticketed.

November 22

9:07 a.m. The dog officer was notified of a complaint about a dog at Foss Farm.

3 p.m. Patrol investigated possible illegal hunting in Estabrook Woods and left a note on the car involved.

10:02 p.m. A large branch was removed from the road at North Road and the State Park visitor’s center.

November 23

2:32 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a vehicle accident on River Road.

5:46 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Judy Farm Road.

11:25 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Sunset Road.

Fire Log

November 17

4:12 p.m. A resident with a medical emergency was transported from Palmer Way to Emerson Hospital.

November 19

9:27 a.m. A 95-year-old woman with a medical emergency was transported from Concord Road to Emerson Hospital. ALS responded and released her to BLS.

5:52 p.m. A two-car vehicle accident with injuries occurred at Skelton and Bedford Roads. One patient was transported by the Carlisle ambulance to Lahey Clinic. The Concord Fire Department ambulance transported the other patient to the Lahey Clinic.

7:15 p.m. A lift assist was provided to an 83-year-old man on Church Street.

November 20

10:33 a.m. The Fire Department responded to an appliance fire on Bingham Road. The fire was caused by a boil-over on top of the stove and was out when the Fire Department arrived.


© 2008 The Carlisle Mosquito