Friday, October 3, 2008
1:46 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Aberdeen Drive.
9:35 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a domestic dispute on Munroe Hill Road that was resolved by the parties involved.
9:36 p.m. A deer was hit by a car on Maple Street.
9:54 p.m. A resident came to the station to be fingerprinted.
6:44 a.m. A deceased deer was removed from the roadway by DPW at Davis Road and Maple Street.
1:04 p.m. Patrol assisted the DPW at Hillside Drive and Meadowbrook Road where there was a fallen tree.
3:44 p.m. A pedestrian reported being forced off the road on Rutland Street.
3:44 p.m. A school bus driver reported seeing an object in the road which was determined to be a machete. It was brought to the station.
1:52 a.m. A tree branch was removed from the roadway at Bedford Road and Stoney Gate.
7:15 a.m. A moped was stopped at Concord Street and Buttrick Lane because it was not showing an inspection sticker.
7:45 a.m. A South Street resident made a speeding complaint and was referred to the traffic officer.
8:52 a.m. A cell phone found on School Street was brought to the station and subsequently picked up by the owner.
11:38 a.m. A deceased deer on Nowell Farme Road was removed by DPW.
12:05 p.m. Police investigated a low-flying helicopter and it checked okay.
12:28 p.m. An alarm investigation at the Carlisle Historical Society on Concord Street checked okay.
1:16 p.m. A traffic complaint was received about a trailer in the roadway on Prospect Street; it checked okay.
1:41 p.m. Patrol assisted the homeowner at the scene of a house lockout on Westford Street.
2:31 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a fire alarm on Westford Street.
4 p.m. A Restorative Justice meeting was held at the station.
5:35 p.m. A town official reported rows of corn had been knocked down at Foss Field. Damage was assessed at under $50.
7:01 p.m. Town Hall keys were borrowed and returned.
7:40 p.m. Loud noise was reported from the back of a house on Fiske Street. Patrol checked and found the situation appeared normal.
8:13 p.m. Patrol investigated noise from the Foss Field area and found the situation checked okay.
7:05 a.m. A fire alarm was received from the master box at Church Street and the Corey Building; patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene.
9:18 a.m. A resident came to the station to be fingerprinted.
11:11 a.m. Patrol assisted a resident at Elizabeth Ridge Road and Sunset Road.
5:51 p.m. The owner of a disabled vehicle removed it from the Westford Street roadway.
9:08 p.m. Carlisle Police were notified of a beer bottle being thrown at a mailbox in Concord near the Carlisle line.
6:12 a.m. A report of a vehicle going the wrong way on School Street in the recent past was made to the police.
8 a.m. An officer was assigned to assist with the house tour project.
5:08 p.m. A vehicle hit a pole at Concord and South Street. The vehicle was towed.
10:55 p.m. Patrol assisted the operator of a disabled vehicle on Bedford Road.
10:30 a.m. Two people involved in a dispute at Lowell Street and the rotary approached a police officer for assistance. One made an harassment complaint.
5:25 p.m. A disabled vehicle at Rutland Street and North Road was towed by the owner.
9:48 a.m. A branch in the roadway at East Street and Ice Pond Road was removed by patrol.
10:26 a.m. A branch in the roadway at Lowell Street and Ember Lane was removed by patrol.
10:37 a.m. A large snapping turtle was reported crossing the road at Bedford Road and Green Cemetery.
12:34 p.m. Patrol helped a home health care provider gain entrance to a Church Street apartment.
1:32 p.m. The operator of a vehicle parked on North Road was advised.
1:37 p.m. Patrol helped a Church Street resident unlock an apartment door.
1:39 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Brook Street.
3:42 p.m. A resident reported that a sign at Concord and Westford Streets blocked the vision of traffic; the police officer who investigated found the situation checked okay.
10:25 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency on Rockland Road.
1:40 a.m. A 52-year-old woman was transported from Aberdeen Drive to Emerson Hospital with ALS.
2:27 p.m. A fire alarm investigation was conducted at the Wheat Tavern; nothing was found there.
7:06 a.m. A fire alarm was received from the Corey School; this was accidental.
7:17 p.m. A fire crew responded to a motor vehicle accident on Concord Street. There were no reported injuries.
1:41 p.m. A 61-year-old female with a medical emergency was transported from Brook Street to Emerson Hospital with ALS.
10:21 p.m. A 54-year-old male on Rockland Road was not feeling well and refused transport.
• 119 Maple Street – Michael R. and Kathryn K. Krakauer, f/k/a Kathryn K. Abend, to David C. and Kelly J. Guarino for $720,000 on August 1.
• 883 East Street – Janet R. Blanco, a/k/a Janet S. Blanco, f/k/a Janet S. Lee, to Daniel V. and Deidre H. Doherty for $800,000 on August 6.
• 1004 East Street - Jeffrey D. Smith and Jamie L. Bond to Eric V. and Kristine Rencs for $753,000 on August 8.
• 59 Fern Lane – Linda A. Lineback to Linda A. Lineback, trustee of LAL Family Trust, for $1.00 on August 14.
• 84 Craigie Circle – Russell B. and Marcella A. Shepherd to Luke R.and Magdalena M. Ascolillo for $520,000 on August 14.
• 157 Aldershot Road – Bruce David Sandler, trustee of Carousel Realty Trust, to Justina C. Wu and David J. Atkins for $1,000,000 on August 18.
• 208 Baldwin Road – David S. and Mary R. Critchlow to Johnston J. Huntress and Heather J. Muzer for $849,000 on August 22.
• 135 Kimball Road – Rosa E. and Roger W. Oberg to Toivo T. and Cynthia E. Kodas for $1,535,000 on August 22.
• 149 Russell Street – Dalsuk Youn to Dalsuk Youn, trustee of 149 Russell Street Realty Trust, for $1.00 on August 22.
• 10 Rocky Point, Unit E – SunTrust Mortgage Inc. and Thomas P. Connelly to SunTrust Mortgage Inc. for $620,743.61 on August 25.
• 203 Fiske Street – Christopher K. Phillips and Katherine K. Kennedy to Jialun Qin and Lixin Wang for $613,000 on August 28.
• 151 Munroe Hill Road – Debra R. Vicharelli to Pablo A. Vicharelli for $1.00 on August 28.
• 134 High Woods Lane – Patrick J.and Bonnie Gilrane to Matthias Jaffe and Ibeliza Tovar for $1,200,000 on August 28.
• 303 Russell Street – Donald L. and Deborah J.Cady, f/k/a Deborah J. Dwyer, to Brooke K. Barrett and Gregory A. Mackintosh for $385,000 on August 29.
© 2008 The