Friday, June 20, 2008
5:31 a.m. Patrol assisted an elderly resident.
11:24 a.m. A child’s car seat was installed at the station.
7:57 p.m. Patrol investigated an 18-wheel truck parked by Great Brook Farm; it checked okay.
8:29 p.m. Patrol assisted an elderly resident.
4:08 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
10:15 a.m. An East Street resident reported fraudulent checks.
10:50 a.m. A Curve Street resident reported harassing phone calls and was advised.
12:29 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
1:14 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency in Billerica.
9:49 p.m. DPW was notified of a tree blocking the roadway at Lowell Street and the State Park office.
2:07 a.m. Patrol secured an unsecured door on Westford Street.
4:33 a.m. DPW was notified of a tree reported to be blocking the roadway on Bedford Road.
7:24 a.m. A tree down on Acton Street was removed.
11:07 a.m. A vehicle was stopped on Westford Street. It was determined the registration had expired and the car was towed.
12:56 p.m. Utilities were notified of wires down on East Riding Drive.
1:15 p.m. Dispatch received a complaint from a bicyclist about a motorist at Bedford Road and Banta-Davis Field.
3:07 p.m. DPW removed a tree in the roadway at Curve Street and Hutchins Road.
9:29 a.m. Patrol investigated a report of a large turtle crossing the road on School Street; he had a negative find.
3:55 p.m. A Bedford Road resident reported a sick coyote; patrol investigated and had a negative find.
2:49 a.m. Patrol secured an unsecured door on Westford Street.
8:35 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a fire alarm on Berry Corner Road.
6:12 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a house lockout on Church Street.
9:40 p.m. Patrol investigated two suspicious males at North Road and the Canoe Launch. They checked okay.
10:10 p.m. Patrol assisted an elderly resident.
7:26 a.m. Hundreds of bicyclists in a bike race were reported riding three and four abreast at Bedford Road and the boat launch.
9:13 a.m. Patrol investigated a report of a bicyclist riding all over the roadway at Bedford Road and the Bedford line; the situation checked okay.
11:57 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
4:03 p.m. Patrol assisted a resident on Curve Street.
9:10 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
3:10 p.m. NSTAR was advised of a tree leaning on the wires on Cross Street.
5:15 p.m. The dog officer was notified of a loose dog on Bedford Road.
9:30 p.m. A Meadowbrook Road resident reported harassing phone calls and was advised.
10:23 p.m. Patrol investigated a suspicious vehicle at the ice cream stand on Bedford Road. The operator was advised. ∆
12:30 p.m. Medical emergency- No transport.
12:15 p.m. Medical emergency.
6:52 p.m. Medical emergency.
7:35 p.m. Elevator entrapment handled by officer.
8:09 p.m. Officer investigated smoke detector problem.
4:10 a.m. Medical emergency.
12:18 p.m. Medical emergency.
1:15 p.m. Medical emergency on West Street, Billerica.
2:25 p.m. Alarm investigation.
9:12 a.m. Fire alarm from school.
8:34 a.m. Alarm investigation at Berry Corner Road.
9:43 p.m. Medical emergency
11:55 a.m. Medical emergency.
9:04 p.m. Medical emergency.
Police activity summary
150 Checks town buildings
44 Directed activity
42 Traffic violations
11 Suspicious persons,
vehicles and other
06 Residential and other alarms
05 Assist the public
06 Traffic hazards
04 Traffic complaints
06 General medical
• 84 Cutters Ridge Road – Richard F. and Carol S. Stoico to Feng Lu and Yubuan Tang for $855,000 on May 1.
• 92 Kimball Road – Michael R. and Ellen M. Davin, trustees of Davin Family Nominee Trust, to Michael R. and Ellen M. Davin for $1.00 on May 5.
• 92 Kimball Road - Michael R. and Ellen M. Davin to Michael R. and Ellen M. Davin, trustees of Michael R. and Ellen M. Davin Family Nominee Trust, for $1.00 on May 5.
• 120 Oak Knoll Road – Alan D. Lear and Christine M. Lear, a/k/a Christine M. Simpson, to Christine M. Lear for $1.00 on May 12.
• 174 Sunset Road – Mark L. Brock and Jennifer D. K. Brock, f/k/a Jennifer D. Kaminsky, to Richard and Noreen Ma for $1,038,000 on May 14.
• Cross Street, Lot 4A-3 – Regina Costello, trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, to Chad E. Darling and Mollie A. MacCormack for $525,000 on May 20.
• 110 East Street – Mary Ellen Boyd, trustee of Field Crest Real Estate Trust, to Edward J. Hassey for $1.00 on May 29.
• 951 North Road – Julianne B. Schuerhoff to Julianne B. Schuerhoff, trustee of Schuerhoff Family Trust, for $1.00 on May 30.
• 151 Sunset Road – Robert J. Gladstone and Margaret Woodruff to Robert J. Gladstone, trustee of Robert J. Gladstone Family Trust, and Margaret Woodruff, trustee of Margaret Woodruff Family Trust, for $1.00 on May 30.
• 79 Tophet Road - Raymond J. Ciccolo, trustee of Carlisle Road Realty Trust, to Jeffrey P. and Michelle E. Johnson for $1,150,000 on May 30.
© 2008 The