Friday, May 23, 2008
8:43 a.m. A Maple Street resident borrowed the Havahart trap.
9:49 a.m. Patrol assisted Bedford at Bedford Road and the Bedford line with a funeral procession.
10:53 a.m. A tree took down wires on Maple Street; all services were out and utilities were notified.
12:57 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
3:30 a.m. The responsible party was notified of concern expressed about the safety of the dam at Curve Street and the bogs.
4:45 p.m. NSTAR was notified of a tree on the wires on Martin Street.
2:40 a.m. Mutual aid was rendered to Acton to locate an accident victim who fled the scene of an automobile accident on Pope Road on foot. The individual was located later by Acton Police.
1:45 p.m. DPW was notified of a barrel in the roadway at Westford Street and Towle Field.
3:43 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Cross Street.
6:33 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a brush fire on Skelton Road.
6:08 a.m. Patrol covered for DPW on Lowell Street.
8:27 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at Church Street and the Wilkins Building in response to a box alarm.
11:04 a.m. A dumpster in the roadway on South Street was removed.
1:35 p.m. Patrol responded to a burglar alarm from a Cross Street residence and found it had been triggered accidentally by a contractor.
1:56 p.m. A complaint was received about loud motorcycle noise on Prospect Street; the caller was advised.
3:51 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Lowell Street at the scene of a leaking propane tank.
3:59 p.m. A Shady Brook Lane resident reported a suspicious phone call and was advised.
6:31 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
9:13 a.m. The dog officer was notified of a found German Shepherd on Lowell Street.
11:15 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a broken water pipe on Heald Road.
9:47 a.m. A mailbox was vandalized on Fiske Street.
10:13 a.m. The operator of a Comcast truck that was blocking the roadway at Lowell Street and Ember Lane was advised.
11:44 a.m. The operator of a vehicle in the roadway on River Road was informed to relocate.
12:18 p.m. An officer was assigned to control traffic at Lowell Street and the rotary during a bike run.
6:15 p.m. NSTAR was notified of a dead tree on the wires at Maple and Brook Streets.
11:44 p.m. DPW was advised of trash bags in the roadway at North Road and Pine Brook Road.
8:52 a.m. A police officer assisted at the scene of a bike ride at Concord and South Streets.
5:44 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a fire alarm from Page Brook Road. It was determined to be a false alarm.∆
edited by Kathleen Coyle
2:30 p.m. A medical assist was changed to a medical emergency and transport to Lahey Clinic was provided.
4:41 p.m. A fire crew responded to a large brush/woods fire in Great Brook Farm State Park and in Chelmsford along the Tennessee gas pipe line. The Carlisle crew helped extinguish the fire and pumped water to the Chelmsford Fire Department crew. They returned to Carlisle at 8:30 p.m.
1:03 p.m. An eight-year-old boy with a medical emergency was transported to Emerson Hospital.
6:29 p.m. Firemen responded on Skelton Road for an out-of-control brush fire 20 by 30 feet in area.
8:27 a.m. A fire alarm activation at the Wilkins Building was accidental due to spray in the ladies room.
3:45 p.m. A Fire Department officer investigated a leaking liquid propane gas tank on Lowell Street.
6:27 p.m. A 78-year-old male with a medical emergency was transported to Emerson Hospital.
8:28 a.m. Mutual aid was given to the town of Westford Fire Department to cover their station with an engine.
5:41 p.m. An investigation of a fire alarm from Page Brook Road determined that it was accidentally set off by workers.
• 45 Virginia Farme Road – Orlando S. Abello and Rosalina A. Spencer to Oliver J. Abello for $607,000 on April 2.
• 527 Bedford Road - Darice G. and Robert L. Wareham to Jeffrey C. and Jennifer S. Meigel for $1,040,000 on April 10.
• 132 Ember Lane – Ruth M. and John L. Habbe to John J. and Jude A. Fry for $1,050,000 on April 11.
• 51 Great Brook Path – Southfield Estates Development LLC to Geoffrey A. and Allison E. Cottrill for $1,820,000 on April 11.
• Westford Road, Lot E (Parcels C-2 and B-1) – Lawrence O. Sorli, trustee of C. Fouche Realty Trust No. 1, Lawrence O. Sorli, individually, Lawrence O. Sorli, executor of the estate of Marjorie V. Sorli, and Cheryl C. Fouche and Lawrence O. Sorli, trustees of Marjorie V. Sorli Trust of 1996, to Cheryl C. Fouche, Daniel G. Fouche and David Lawrence Fouche for $1.00 on April 18.
• Westford Road, Parcel C-1 – Lawrence O. Sorli, trustee of C. Fouche Realty Trust No. 1, to Lawrence O. Sorli, individually, and Lawrence O. Sorli and Cheryl C. Fouche, trustees of Marjorie V. Sorli Trust of 1996, for $1.00 on April 18.
• Concord Road, Parcel 17A.1 – Frank and Karen Pfautz DeSimone to Amanda Y. Hickman, trustee of Amanda Y. Hickman Trust of 2001, for $109,800 on April 29.
• Concord Road, Parcel 17A.2 - Frank and Karen Pfautz DeSimone to Frank and Karen Pfautz DeSimone for $1.00 on April 29.
• 21 Hutchins Road – Andrea and M. Cory Zwerling to Yelena and Michael Elman for $955,000 on April 30.
© 2008 The