Friday, April 25, 2008
Candidates for town office introduce themselves
Questions for all candidates
- Tell us a little about yourself. What educational background, experience, and special interests do you have that are relevant to the position you are seeking?
- What are the biggest challenges that your board or committee will face during the next few years?
Candidates for certain positions were asked additional questions, as indicated in the text.
- Cynthia Nock, Board of Selectmen
- William Tice, Board of Selectmen
- John Williams, Board of Selectmen
- William Fink, School Committee
- Donald Rober, School Committee
- Louis Salemy, School Committee
- Michael Epstein, Planning Board
- Susan Stamps, Housing Authority
- Michael Coscia, Board of Assessors
- Ann Rosas, Gleason Library Trustee
- Vera Tice, Gleason Library Trustee
- Jeffrey Bren, Board of Health
- Tom Rafferty, Town Moderator
© 2008 The