Friday, April 4, 2008
7:36 a.m. A rollover accident occurred on West Street. The operator, a 17-year-old female from Carlisle, was taken to the hospital, checked and released. The accident is under investigation.
9:09 a.m. NStar was advised of a branch on wires on Concord Street.
3:19 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
4:26 p.m. A Nowell Farme Road resident reported receiving a counterfeit check. The matter is under investigation.
7:35 a.m. Patrol investigated a disabled vehicle at Westford and Cross Streets. The vehicle was being removed by the owner.
8:53 a.m. A resident applied to have a restraining order extended.
2:07 p.m. Patrol advised a tree crew in the roadway at Bedford Road and Brook Street.
3:43 p.m. Patrol investigated a disabled vehicle at School Street and the First Religious Society and determined AAA was en route.
5:58 p.m. NStar and DPW were notified of a tree on the wires at Baldwin Road and Woodridge Road. The tree was removed.
9:08 a.m. A speed monitor was set up on South Street.
11:02 a.m. A motor vehicle crash occurred on Westford Street and is under investigation. A 19-year-old male was transported to the hospital.
3:02 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a lockout on Lowell Street.
9:28 a.m. A Concord Street resident reported part of his stone wall was missing. The theft was just noticed and it is uncertain when the stones were taken.
3:50 p.m. A resident reported hazardous operation of a school bus at a turn-around at the Westford line; the bus company was contacted.
5:53 p.m. NStar was advised of a power outage on Maple Street.
8:54 a.m. Patrol investigated a possible bicycle accident at Bedford Road and Church Street; the situation checked okay.
10 a.m. DPW was advised of an icy roadway on Westford Street.
10:30 a.m. NStar was notified of a power outage on Fielding Farm Drive.
1:07 p.m. Patrol investigated a burglar alarm from a vacant house at Rocky Point. The situation appeared secure.
8:02 a.m. A resident reported mailbox vandalism on Skelton Road.
2:17 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a burner problem on Orchard Acres Drive.
2:25 p.m. Patrol checked on the barn at Maple Street and the Greenough Land lot; the barn door was open but otherwise the situation appeared normal.
6:55 p.m. A Rutland Street resident reported trees had been cut down on his property.
10:04 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Buttrick Lane where a fire alarm was sounding; this was determined to be due to an alarm malfunction.
7:38 a.m. A one-car vehicle accident occurred on West Street. The driver was transported to Emerson Hospital.
3:21 p.m. EMTs and ALS 1 responded to a medical emergency. A 74-year-old man was transported with ALS to Emerson Hospital.
11:04 a.m. A one-car vehicle accident occurred on Westford Street. ALS was called and cancelled; the driver was transported to Emerson Hospital.
5:13 p.m. ALS responded to a medical emergency and transported a 36-year-old female to Emerson Hospital.
Police activity summary
136 Checks town buildings
40 Directed activity
39 Traffic violations
05 Residential and other alarms
• 41 Patten Lane – Mehdi and Dora Khayami to Mehdi Khayami, trustee of Mehdi Khayami Revocable Trust and Dora Khayami, trustee of Ho-Khayami Revocable Trust, for $1.00 on March 5.
• 352 Westford Street – Daniel P. Coursey to Anna and Phillipe Selve for $1,395,000 on March 7.
• 31 Berry Corner Road – George J. Skelly to Margaret Crouse Skelly for $1.00 on March 11.
• 13-15 Lowell Street – Margaret A. Rollins, trustee of Red & White Realty Trust, to Red & White Realty LLC for $1.00 on March 18.
• 29 Indian Hill – Holly K. Gifford and Douglas B. Cleveland, co-executors of the estate of Geraldine B. Cleveland, to James C. Cross, III and Heidi Gengenbach for $682,450 on March 20.
• 384 Autumn Lane – Emily Bridwell Merz and Norma E. H. Bridwell, trustees of Autumn Nominee Trust, to Timothy M. Stevens for $548,500 on March 21.
• 240 Hutchins Road, Lot 34A – Michele Scavongelli, f/k/a Michele Van Leer, to Peter and Michele Scavongelli for $1.00 on March 26.
• 84 Oak Knoll Road – Daniel P. and Sharon T. Dillon to Daniel and Rosani Tangliana Kusik for $930,000 on March 26.
• 109 Prospect Street – Patricia E. and William H. Schannen to William H. and Patricia E. Schannen, trustees of Schannen Realty Trust, for $1.00 on March 27.
• Pine Brook Road, Lot A-2 – Barbara V. Trainor, individually and as trustee of Barbara V. Trainor Living Revocable Trust, to Leo J. and Pamela T. Blanchette for $1.00 on March 27.
• 55 Wilkins Lane – Richard H. Bevier and Laurie, a/k/a Laura, Bevier to Nancy J. and Philip S. Lotane for $1,578,000 on March 28.
• 554 River Road – Douglas W. and Janice A. Deyoe to Brian J. and Lori K. Kane for $570,000 on March 31.
© 2008 The