Friday, November 23, 2007
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
4:29 p.m. Two juveniles reported missing from Ember Lane were found.
8 p.m. A vehicle was stopped on East Street and the vehicle subsequently towed because the operator was driving with a suspended license.
10:13 a.m. Patrol was called into a civil matter between a contractor and a resident on East Street.
12:31 p.m. A resident was fingerprinted at the station.
8:34 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
6:30 p.m. A Litchfield Drive resident reported a large cat, bigger than a bobcat. Patrol had a negative find.
9:40 p.m. A person on a motorcycle going through mail was reported at East and Rutland Streets. patrol had a negative find.
10:40 p.m. Patrol and the Fire Department responded to a lift assist request.
9:23 a.m. Workers were advised that the roadway on Acton Street be cleared because of a traffic hazard.
11:31 a.m. A B.B. gun was turned in at the station.
11:42 a.m. Police received a copy of a "no trespassing" order issued by a Fiske Street resident.
3:01 p.m. Patrol was present at a DA.R.E. program at Church Street and the Wilkins Building.
9:50 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
10:24 a.m. Patrol investigated a disabled vehicle at Westford Street and Towle Field and found the owner was having it moved.
5:59 p.m. A River Road resident reported a person pounding on the door. Patrol responded and arrested a 17-year-old male from Pepperell for being a minor in possession of liquor and illegal possession of a Class D substance (marijuana). The prisoner was taken to the station and bailed later in the evening.
9:50 p.m. A vehicle hit a tree on Westford Street. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene.
12:25 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
5:49 a.m. Patrol removed metal from the roadway at Bedford Road and Stearns Street. DPW was notified.
10:37 p.m. A juvenile was arrested on Suffolk Lane after being reported to police as a suspicious person. He was charged with being a minor transporting alcohol and released to his father around midnight.
8:08 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
11:29 a.m. DPW was advised of a tread mill dumped in a yard on McAllister Drive.
2:53 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
edited by Kathleen Coyle
8:35 a.m. A 50-year-old male was transported to Emerson Hospital.
9:46 a.m. A 3-year-old male was transported to Childrens Hospital.
10:39 a.m. A 99-year-old female was in need of a lift.
9:51 a.m. A 16-year-old male was transported to Emerson Hospital.
9:51 p.m. EMTs responded to a motor vehicle accident on Westford Street. No transport was furnished.
12:26 a.m. A 53-year-old male was transported to Emerson Hospital.
8:07 a.m. An 84-year-old male was transported to the Lahey Clinic.
2:52 p.m. An 84-year-old-female was transported.
· 85 Old East Street — Vincent A. Catacchio, trustee of Vincent A. Catacchio Revocable Trust of 2006, and Evelyn Catacchio, trustee of Evelyn Catacchio Revocable Trust of 2006, to Evelyn Catacchio, trustee of Catacchio Realty Trust #2, for $1.00 on October 3.
· 83 Forest Park Drive — Denise G. and Matthew J. Landry to Keith A. and Alison L. Pray for $665,900 on October 18.
· Bingham Road, Lots 8 and 8A — George H. Stalker, trustee of Marion L. Stalker Trust, to George H. Stalker for $1.00 on October 26.
· South Street, Lot 4 [Benfield Land, 25.68 acres] — Town of Carlisle, acting by and through its Board of Selectmen, to Town of Carlisle, acting by and through its Conservation Commission, for $1.00 on October 26.
· South Street, Lot 1 [Benfield Land, 4.39 acres] - Town of Carlisle, acting by and through its Board of Selectmen, to Town of Carlisle, acting by and through its Housing Authority, for $1.00 on October 26.
· South Street, Lots 2 and 3 [Benfield Land, 15.20 acres] - Town of Carlisle, acting by and through its Board of Selectmen, to Town of Carlisle, acting by and through its Recreation Commission, for $1.00 on October 26.
· 36 Log Hill Road — Sarajane Spotts Ciampa to Christopher J. Ridick for $462,000 on October 30.
· 16 Long Ridge Road — Marko M. Maschek a/k/a Marko M. Mascheck to Nicholas J. Keen and Katharine F. Byth for $798,750 on October 31.
· 270 Acton Street — William L. and Jennifer L. Durbin to Christopher and Nicola MacDonald for $1,122,500 on October 31.
© 2007 The