Friday, November 2, 2007
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
10:27 a.m. A Russell Street resident reported her dog was choking; patrol went to the scene, found the dog okay and the owner taking the dog to the vet.
11:17 a.m. A paving crew in the roadway on North Road was advised to move.
4:59 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
6:30 a.m. Operation Yellow Blitz (YB) begins. Yellow Blitz monitors traffic safety around school buses.
6:49 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
7:17 a.m. Yellow Blitz monitored school bus safety.
12:05 p.m. The speed monitor was deployed on Brook Street.
12:24 p.m. A tree came down on wires on Westford Street. DPW was at the scene and NStar enroute.
12:37 p.m. A Highwoods Lane resident reported suspicious e-mail.
6:03 p.m. A car was stopped for erratic operation at Bedford Road and East Street. The operator was subsequently arrested for OUI (operating under the influence). She was taken to the station and bail was paid at 10:30 p.m. by her husband.
10 p.m. Police investigated a complaint of identity theft by a nanny.
9:16 a.m. A School Street resident reported vandalism by persons trespassing and camping on their property.
11:12 a.m. A Bedford Road resident reported lawn damaged by a delivery truck.
1:45 p.m. A minor vehicle accident with no personal injury occurred on North Road.
8:27 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency,
11:28 p.m. Patrol assisted on Church Street where the Fire Department responded to an emergency call from someone who needed a lift-assist in order to get up.
3:44 p.m. A one-car vehicle accident with personal injury occurred on North Road.
6:07 p.m. A Baldwin Road resident reported a lost orange cat.
10:11 p.m. Patrol investigated an alarm at a Stearns Street residence. The site appeared secure.
11:08 p.m. Patrol made a well-being check on Bedford Road.
8:38 a.m. Patrol investigated a disabled vehicle on River Road and found it presented no hazard.
2:16 p.m. A child's car seat was installed at the station.
2:31 p.m. A vehicle was stopped on Bedford Road and the operator subsequently arrested for driving with a suspended license for payment default.
2:38 p.m. NStar was notified of a branch on the wires on Ember Lane.
3:03 p.m. A child's car seat was installed at the station.
3:46 p.m. A resident came to the station to report unauthorized credit card use.
4:32 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a possible gas leak on Rutland Street.
9:27 p.m. A deer was reported struck by a vehicle at East Street and Old East Street. Patrol found the situation checked okay.
10:21 a.m. A resident came to the station to report identity theft and was advised. His social security number had been used to open a telephone account.
12:51 p.m A resident came to the station to be fingerprinted.
5:34 p.m. A branch in the roadway on Bedford Road was removed by patrol.
6:48 p.m. Mutual aid was given a neighboring community and a missing elderly male located on Westford Street.
12:51 a.m. Patrol assisted an elderly resident on Church Street.
4:44 a.m. DPW was called to remove a tree from the roadway on Rutland Street.
11 a.m. Someone came to the station to report a dog was hit and that the owner had taken the dog to the vet.
11:49 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency at Lowell Street and the State Park.
1:54 p.m. The Hav-a-Heart trap was loaned out.
4:25 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on North Road.
4:30 p.m. A Martin Street resident reported a past incident of a dirt bike speeding past horses. Patrol had a negative find.
7:18 p.m. A credit card was found on Wolf Rock Road, the owner notified and the credit card picked up.
edited by Kathleen Coyle
5 p.m. A 37-year-old male with a medical emergency was transported to Emerson Hospital.
6:50 a.m. One bicyclist was transported from the scene of a bicycle accident on Heald Road to Emerson Hospital.
6:43 p.m. A motor vehicle fire on Rutland Street was extinguished by the Fire Department.
8:29 p.m. A 71-year-old male with a medical emergency was transported to Emerson Hospital.
11:29 p.m. A 99-year-old female who could not get up was picked up. No transport was necessary.
3:46 p.m. One female was transported from the scene of a vehicle accident on North Road to Emerson Hospital.
4:38 p.m. A gas leak investigation was made on Lowell Street.
11:52 a.m. A 40-year-old female with a medical emergency was transported from the State Park Hart Barn to Emerson Hospital.
· 960 North Road — Victor M. and Denise A. Nyman to Karen A. Walker and Alan R. Beecher for $850,000 on September 5.
· 463 Autumn Lane — Robert and Melinda Oleksiak to Christopher M. and Sharon A. Juhasz for $588,500 on September 5.
· 27 Maple Street — Judith A. Keefe, administrator of the estate of James F. Keefe, to Judith A. Keefe for $1.00 on September 11.
· 42 Ledgeway s — Joseph A. Ziehler, Jr. and Frida E. Polli to Joseph A. Ziehler, Jr. for $1.00 on September 14.
· 46 Laurelwood Drive — David S. Robbins to Scott D. Lawrence and Karen W. Harris for $628,000 on September 14.
· 168 Davis Road — Washington Mutual Bank to Hongyu He and Cindy Cai for $1,073,118 on September 17.
· Concord Street, Lot 17A — Doris A. Larsen, trustee of D. A. Larsen Trust No. 1, to Frank and Karen Pfautz DeSimone for $250,000 on September 19.
· 70 Red Pine Drive — Solomon A. Garfunkel and Laurie W. Aragon to Solomon A. Garfunkel and Laurie W. Aragon for $1.00 on September 21.
· 64 Palmer Way — Jeffrey F. DiNardo and Kristine E. Bergenheim to Kristine E. Bergenheim for $1.00 on September 21.
· 102 Aberdeen Drive — Kevin and Suzanne Sweet to Gary and Patricia Sutton for $1,042,000 on September 21.
· 186 Hutchins Road — John C. and Wendy S. Solomon to Wendy S. Solomon for $1.00 on September 25.
· 120 Ember Lane — Jean and Daniel Albano to Jean Albano for $1.00 on September 28.
· 74 Judy Farm Road - Craig and Sara Smith to Claire and Richard J. Bagley for $699,999 on September 28.
· 35 Great Brook Path — Bentley Building Corp. to Craig and Sara Smith for $1,415,000 on September 28.
· 210 Elizabeth Ridge Road - Diane T. and Michael J. Bleday, trustees of 210 Elizabeth Ridge Road Realty Trust, to Stefan S. and Esther J. Kim for $960,000 on September 28.
© 2007 The