Friday, September 28, 2007
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
7:22 a.m. Warning tickets were issued for parking illegally at School Street and the Spalding Building.
7:33 a.m. A police officer participated in a school bus evacuation drill at School Street and the Spalding Building.
9:42 a.m. DPW was advised of an oil substance dropped by a truck at Westford and Concord Streets.
1:25 p.m. Directions sprayed on the pavement for a bike ride were wiped out. It was determined that no permission had been obtained to spray-paint the signs in the first place and the leader of the biking group was so informed.
2:11 p.m. A police officer participated in a school bus evacuation drill at School and Church Streets.
6:23 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a gas odor investigation on Russell Street.
8:35 a.m. Patrol investigated a suspicious vehicle at Concord Street and Palmer Way; it checked okay.
10:37 p.m. Patrol conducted a street light survey.
9:12 a.m. An abandoned 911 call from Laurelwood Drive was determined to be due to power failure.
10:41 a.m. Patrol assisted the DPW at Lowell Street and Rocky Point.
11:40 a.m. Patrol responded to a burglar alarm activation on Curve Street. The situation appeared secure and the owner was advised.
6:17 p.m. Patrol made a well-being check on a man reported slumped over the steering wheel of a car at Westford and Curve Streets and had a negative find.
8:08 p.m. A Red Fox Drive resident reported a noise heard at the back door. Patrol had a negative find.
5:15 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a fire on Cross Street
6:24 p.m. A Curve Street resident reported large yard items had been moved.
8:34 a.m. Sheep were reported in the roadway at Concord Street and Buttrick Lane. Patrol had a negative find.
1:36 p.m. Sheep were reported in the roadway at Concord and South Streets. Patrol could not locate them.
2:55 p.m. Sheep were reported in the roadway at Acton Street and Heald Road. Patrol had a negative find.
5:52 p.m. A bicyclist complained about a school bus at North Road and Rutland Street. The bus driver and bicyclist had had words and the bicyclist left the scene.
8:32 a.m. A complaint was made about a dog on Bedford Road; the dog officer was advised.
10:19 a.m. A tree crew blocking the roadway at Partridge Lane and Woodbine Road was advised.
11:29 a.m. A Fiske Street resident requested legal advice.
5:05 p.m. Patrol advised a Carlisle resident with two children in an ATV on the roadway at Lowell Street and the DPW. The Registry does not authorize ATVs on a public way.
7:26 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a minor vehicle accident on Bedford Road.
8:55 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a lifeline activation.
10:35 p.m. A noise disturbance caused by a loud radio was reported on Hartwell Road. The responsible person was advised.
1:37 a.m. Patrol investigated a female walking by the town line at Lowell Street and old North Road. The situation checked okay.
9:06 p.m. A complaint was received about a dog barking on Lowell Street.
Police activity summary
132 Checks town buildings and
40 Directed activity
31 Traffic violations
06 Residential and other alarms
04 Traffic hazards
edited by Kathleen Coyle
6:21 p.m. An inside gas odor/leak on Russell Street was determined to be a stove malfunction.
7:21 a.m. A fire alarm investigation on Kimball Road was triggered by an alarm malfunction.
5:17 p.m. Fuel was reported leaking from a car in a garage on Cross Street.
8:54 p.m. A 92-year-old female with a medical emergency was transported to Emerson Hospital.
compiled by Sandy Scott
· 264 Hutchins Road — Natalie M. Sarao, trustee of Hutchins Realty Trust, to Kevin M. and Debra Sullivan Cooney for $1,100,000 on August 1.
· 454 Heald Road — Alexander and Peter A. Tykulsky to Darren and Jocelyn Foot for $566,650 on August 1.
· 1145 North Road — Arthur C. Jr. and Despina K. Anton to Arthur C. Jr. and Despina K. Anton, trustees of North Road Realty Trust, for $1.00 on August 3.
· 383 Russell Street - Richard F. and Louise R. Begley to GMAC Global Relocation Services LLC for $1,700,000 on August 6.
· 383 Russell Street — GMAC Global Relocation Services LLC to Roberta Mazzola, trustee of Russell Street One Realty Trust, for $1,700,000 on August 6.
· 88 Heald Road — William Louis and Susan Detweiler Goodall to Simon and Kirsten Ball for $678,000 on August 7.
· 119 Estabrook Road — Joanne E. Crowell to Winston Kevin Wells for $640,500 on August 21.
· 483 Cross Street — Linda M. and Francis M. Fantasia to Hunter W. and John T. Hutchinson for $811,000 on August 22.
· 864 Curve Street — Edward and Nancy E. Lewis to Fred H. Morgan Jr. and Teri A. De Young for $555,000 on August 31.
· 118 Pheasant Hill Lane — John T. and Hunter T. Hutchinson to Christopher J. Floyd and Jennifer Kenyon for $533,750 on August 31.
·137 East Riding Drive — John T. Chirban and Gerry Michaleas to Kathleen Carey and Donald Westwater for $582,500 on August 31.
© 2007 The