Friday, July 20, 2007
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
12:49 p.m. Patrol assisted a family on Rodgers Road.
1:19 p.m. A well-being check was made on a Robbins Drive resident.
2:37 p.m. Patrol assisted a family on Robbins Drive.
4:00 p.m. A selective enforcement operation began. There were ten stops with the final stop at 7:20 p.m.
5:31 p.m. Patrol assisted a bicyclist on Acton Street.
8:22 a.m. Patrol assisted the operator of a disabled vehicle that was out of gas on Bedford Road.
8:57 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
12:54 p.m. A resident came to the station to be fingerprinted.
9:37 a.m. The speed monitor was deployed on South Street.
1:22 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a fire alarm on Suffolk Lane.
3:01 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Heald Road where there were arcing wires. NStar was advised.
3:24 p.m. A complaint was received about bicyclists relieving themselves at the Central Burying Ground on Lowell Street next to the Police Station.
8 p.m. A selective enforcement operation began. There were eight stops and the final stop was made at 11:20 p.m.
12:41 a.m. A North Billerica male was arrested at Lowell Street and Wolf Rock Road for possession of marijuana and being a minor in possession of alcohol. He was taken to the station and later released on bail.
8:01 a.m. A dog was found on Indian Hill and placed in the pound. The dog officer was notified.
12:33 p.m. A Maple Street resident requested legal advice on a civil matter.
2:57 p.m. A resident reported past road rage in the library parking lot.
4:58 p.m. A paycheck was found on West Street.
7:25 p.m. Patrol investigated a report of a woman screaming on Patch Meadow Lane and determined there was a domestic dispute which was resolved by the parties involved.
7:57 p.m. Patrol investigated a disabled vehicle at School Street and the Spalding Building and found it would be towed in the morning.
9 p.m. A Hartwell Road resident reported a rear slider door was smashed. Patrol determined there had been no entry to the house and no indication of suspicious activity.
3:26 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Bellows Hill Road at the scene of a fire alarm.
7 p.m. A selective enforcement operation began. Seven stops were made, the last at 10:42 p.m.
9:27 p.m. Kids racing motor scooters up and down Ember Lane were advised that motor scooters are illegal on a public way.
8:54 p.m. A check deposit stamp was found on Westford Street and a message left for the owner that it could be picked up at the station.
1:11 p.m. A resident came to the station to have fingerprints taken.
2:13 p.m. A Judy Farm Road resident complained about a solicitor. The solicitor was found to be unregistered and was advised.
5:35 a.m. A wallet was found at Nowell Farme Road and Long Ridge Road. A message was left for the owner.
11:44 a.m. Patrol assisted with a charity motorcycle ride that went through Carlisle.
5:46 p.m. DPW was notified of a branch in the roadway at East Street and East Riding Drive.
The Fire Log was not available when the Mosquito went to press.
Police activity summary
130 Checks town buildings and
36 Directed activity
38 Traffic violations
07 Suspicious persons and vehicles
08 Residential and other alarms
• 19 Virginia Farme Road — Katherine O. Rowan to Jonathan Larrabee and Katherine Rowan for $1.00 on June 1.
• 69 Old North Road — Laura M. and Peter G. Chelton to Carl W. Benkley and Nina F. Griffeth for $924,000 on June 8.
• 806 East Street — Linda S. and Thomas J. Nigro to Hugh M. Ritchey for $730,000 on June 13.
• 211 Cross Street — Bentley Building Corp. to John M. and Cecile F. Carr for $1,330,000 on June 14.
• 231 Bingham Road — James Graham Noyes and Kirsten Cricket Noyes to Michael J. and Laura S. Prichard for $542,000 on June 19.
• 145 South Street — Rebecca M. and Richard A. Bissell to James Peter Sherblom and Loretta Ho Sherblom for $604,000 on June 20.
• 93 Woodbine Road — Barry S. and Louise M. Isenstein to Timothy P. and Elizabeth T. Parson for $935,000 on June 20.
• 190 Lowell Street — Timothy P. and Elizabeth T. Parson to Scott and Jennifer Bridgman for $635,000 on June 22.
• 136 East Street — Theodore Treibick to 136 East Street Inc. for $1.00 on June 25.
• 136 East Street — 136 East Street Inc. to Richard B. Jr. and Linda St. Francis for $1,370,000 on June 25.
• 32 Suffolk Lane — Jason R. and Katie C. Jenkins to Charlotte and Jacques Pierre Dumas for $865,000 on June 27.
• 35 Buttrick Lane — John C. and Nancy M. Bonenfant to John and Nancy R. Van Siclen for $1,520,000 on June 28.
• 342 Autumn Lane — Susan S. Lewin to Stacy Lovell and Jonathan Pfaultz for $600,000 on June 28.
• 1005 Curve Street — Philip J. S. Gladstone to Philip J. S. and Margaret M. Gladstone, trustees of Gladstone Realty Trust, for $1.00 on June 28.
© 2007 The