Friday, June 22, 2007
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled Kathleen Coyle
9:01 a.m. A traffic enforcement operation began at 9:01 a.m. and continued until 3:15 p.m.; six stops were made.
9:28 a.m. Police are investigating a suspicious event reported by a Heald Road resident.
6:21 p.m. Patrol stopped a motorcycle that was reported passing cars on Westford Street.
9:48 p.m. Patrol made a well-being check on a cyclist who fell at River and Skelton Roads.
10:10 p.m. Suspicious persons at the State Park were advised to leave.
1:04 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency,
6:54 a.m. A speeding motorcycle report was referred to traffic.
7:05 a.m. NStar was advised of a power outage on East Street.
1:01 p.m. Patrol assisted with a school outing at the crosswalk at Bedford Road and Banta Davis field.
3:02 p.m. A cell phone was found on Bedford Road.
3:40 p.m. Police were advised of skateboarders in the library parking lot and the day shift was advised to give special attention to the problem.
11:02 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Brook Street where smoke detectors were going off. The problem was determined to be a malfunction.
1:30 a.m. There was a power outage in the town of Carlisle.
7:27 a.m. A traffic enforcement operation began at 7:27 a.m. and ended at 9:34 p.m.; 38 stops were made.
8:02 a.m. Subsequent to being stopped in a traffic enforcement operation, a vehicle operator made a complaint about a police officer.
8:12 a.m. Patrol made a well-being check on a party possibly sleeping in a car.
9:39 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
11:01 a.m. A Canterbury Court resident reported solicitors who had not checked in at the station. Patrol investigated the report and had a negative find.
12:54 p.m. Patrol assisted at the crosswalk at Bedford Road and Banta Davis field.
3:36 p.m. Patrol assisted the operator of a disabled vehicle at East Street and Woodbine Road.
11:30 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
9:00 a.m. A Comcast truck in the roadway on Cross Street was requested to move off the road and did so.
9:25 a.m. A Comcast truck was blocking the roadway on Westford Street.
11:59 a.m. Patrol assisted with removal of a skunk from a Concord Street residence.
2:05 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a fire alarm on Tanglewood Way.
1:33 a.m. Patrol investigated a suspicious motor vehicle at Bedford Road and the boat launch.
7:09 a.m. A Worcester man was stopped and subsequently arrested on Lowell Street for unlicensed operation.
1:33 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
4:09 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
10:56 a.m. Dispatch received a complaint against a bicyclist at Westford and Acton Streets.
2:25 p.m. A parking complaint against a neighbor on Audubon Lane was resolved by the parties involved.
3:11 p.m. A large group of kids gathered in the school parking lot checked okay.
4:20 p.m. A horse that was loose at Bedford Road and Maple Street was captured and returned to its owner.
7:01 p.m. The dog officer was advised of barking dogs on Westford Street.
7:15 p.m. A group of kids at Spalding field and Church Street was advised.
9:54 p.m. Parkers at Bedford Road and Banta Davis field were advised to move on.
10:18 p.m. Loud music reported on River Road was determined to originate in Concord and the Concord police were notified.
1:24 p.m. A report of a lost or stolen cell phone was phoned in to the station.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
1:03 a.m. A 51-year-old woman with a medical emergency was transported to Emerson Hospital.
11:03 p.m. An alarm investigation ws made on Brook Street and the alarm was found due to system malfunction.
9:37 a.m. A 54-year-old woman was transported from Estabrook Road.
11:31 p.m. A 26-year-old male was transported to Emerson Hospital. ALS was cancelled.
2:06 p.m. Advanced Security reported a fire alarm on Tanglewood Way. This was caused by the alarm company working on the system at the house.
9:13 p.m. An automatic home fire alarm on Page Brook Road was accidental.
1:34 p.m. An 83-year-old male was transported to Emerson Hospital.
4:08 a.m. A six-year-old boy was transported to Emerson Hospital. ALS was not available for the call.
· 312 Brook Street — Nelly and Vadim Droznin to Florin and Camelia Rosca for $615,000 on May 4.
· 848 Maple Street — Marie L. and Robert N. Higgins to Naresh Dhar and Katherine Wright for $1,117,500 on May 8.
· 185 Silver Hill (Concord and Carlisle) — Charles E. Carey, Sr. and Kathleen Brennan Carey to Charles W. Carey, Jr. and Dari L. Dee for $959,750 on May 9.
· 303 Kimball Road — Chin-Cheng Wu and Shalin Liu, f/k/a Shalin C. Wu, to Chin-Cheng Wu for $1.00 on May 11.
· 125 Acton Street — Frederick E. and Mechthild Churchill to Steven R. and Sharon T. Perko for $545,000 on May 15.
· 843 Acton Street — Elisabeth M. Depeyrot-Bojarski to Elisabeth M. Kepeyrot Bojarski, trustee of Elisabeth M. Depeyrot Bojarski Revocable Trust-1999, for $1.00 on May 15.
· 140 Acton Street — Joseph A. Ziehler to Joseph A., Joseph A. Jr. and David J. Ziehler, trustees of Joseph A. Ziehler Family Trust, for $1.00 on May 16.
· 744 East Street — William A. Hamilton to Susan F. Hamilton for $1.00 on May 18.
· 7 Carleton Road — Michael and Ann Leonard to Carlo Petruzziello for $550,000 on May 22.
· 51 Pheasant Hill Lane — Kris A. and Lisa A. Hales to Kris A. and Lisa Antolini Hales, trustees of 51 Pheasant Hill Lane Nominee Trust, for $1.00 on May 24.
· 136 Russell Street — William G. and Lucille Cornish to Lucille Cornish for $1.00 on May 24.
· 19 Virginia Farme Road — Carl W. Benkley to Katherine Rowan for $513,500 on May 29.
· 637 Westford Street — Barbara G. and Robert J. Ludwig to Gregory M. and Lorna A. Phillips for $695,000 on May 29.
© 2007 The