Friday, May 11, 2007
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
7:13 a.m. Carlisle Police assisted Chelmsford Police with mutual aid at the scene of an armed robbery at Vincenzo's Restaurant
8:19 a.m. A 21-year-old female was reported missing by a parent.
1:59 p.m. A Heald Road resident reported past mailbox damage.
3:24 p.m. An East Street resident reported an outside gas odor; Keyspan was advised.
5:03 p.m. Police officers prepared the parking lot at Church Street and the Corey Building for Town Meeting traffic.
7:55 p.m. A Lowell Street resident requested legal advice.
9:23 p.m. A police officer assisted at the Town Meeting at Church Street and the Corey Building.
9:29 p.m. A police officer assisted with traffic on Church Street.
12:16 a.m. Patrol made a well-being check on Martin Street.
10:25 a.m. A Rockland Road resident borrowed the Hav-a-heart trap.
1:28 p.m. Patrol assisted the Westford Police at Westford Street and the Westford line by investigating a report of erratic vehicle operation.
1:30 p.m. An attorney came to the station to review a booking tape.
1:35 p.m. A VW hubcap was found at West and Acton Streets.
2:02 p.m. A police officer checked stickers at Morse Road and the Transfer Station.
5:55 p.m. A police officer checked stickers at Lowell Street and the DPW.
8:11 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Partridge Lane.
9:54 a.m. A traffic counter was deployed on Hutchins Road.
9:55 a.m. A speed monitor was deployed at Church Street and the Wilkins Building.
10:02 a.m. A resident reported an MBTA bus that appeared to be lost at East Street and Maple Street. Patrol investigated and found the situation was okay.
10:49 a.m. Patrol investigated a disabled vehicle at Bedford Road and East Street.
5:27 p.m. A dog complaint was received at the station and the dog was picked up by the dog officer.
6:09 p.m. Police conducted a follow-up on a previously reported missing person case.
8:13 p.m. The missing person was found.
10:05 p.m. Patrol responded at the scene of a domestic dispute/disturbance. The issue was resolved by the parties involved.
10:28 a.m. A warrant was served on an order of confinement.
11:12 a.m. A resident was arrested on a warrant for involuntary commitment and transported to Concord court.
11:55 a.m. A North Road resident reported past property damage.
5:01 p.m. Patrol responded at the scene of a domestic dispute on Westford Street that was resolved by the parties involved.
5:48 p.m. Two missing 12-year-olds on bikes were found okay.
6:05 p.m. A police officer checked stickers at Morse Road and the Transfer Station.
10:14 a.m. Patrol investigated a burglar alarm on North Road. The situation checked okay.
12:59 p.m. Patrol investigated a residential alarm from Bedford Road. The situation appeared secure and a card was left.
1:10 p.m. A hit-and-run accident on Bedford Road resulted in minor damage and the responsible person was advised.
1:39 p.m. A past dog bite in Great Brook Farm State Park was reported.
2:41 p.m. DPW was advised of a tree hanging over the roadway on North Road.
3:20 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a house lockout on Church Street.
3:23 p.m. A past neighbor dispute on Audubon Lane was reported.
6:52 p.m. Patrol covered the dance at the school.
9:25 p.m. A police officer was present at the school dance.
9 a.m. A police officer was assigned to check stickers at Lowell Street and DPW.
10:32 a.m. A police officer was assigned to check stickers at Lowell Street and the DPW.
3:49 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
5:50 p.m. Custody of children was exchanged at the station to accommodate visitation rights within the limits of a restraining order.
8:09 p.m. A license plate was found on Lowell Street and brought to the station. The plate's owner was contacted.
1:31 p.m. Patrol investigated an alarm received from a Fiske Street residence. The alarm was found to be due to a malfunction.
9:32 p.m. An adult resident was taken into protective custody for domestic drunkenness.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
7:49 a.m. A Fire Department officer responded to a water problem. The water was shut off.
10:33 a.m. A lifeline activation at Carlisle Elderly Housing was determined to be caused by a loud lightning strike.
3:20 p.m. An odor of natural gas was reported on East Street. Nothing was found.
8:25 a.m. The ambulance responded to a mutual aid call from Concord for a medical emergency on Silver Hill Road. An 82-year-old male was transported to Emerson Hospital.
7:38 p.m. The fire alarm was activated at the Gleason Library. This was accidental.
3:51 p.m. A 49-year-old woman with a medical emergency was transported to Emerson Hospital.
Police activity summary
139 Checks town buildings and
49 Directed activity
30 Traffic violations
04 Suspicious persons or vehicles
07 Residential and other alarms
06 Assist the public
· 27 Old East Street — Ronald F. and Terry S. Holsinger to Terry S. Holsinger for $1.00 on April 3.
· Cross Street, Lot 3 — Regina Costello, trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, to Versha Gandhi, trustee of Cross Street Nominee Trust, for $482,500 on April 3.
· 111 Carriage Way — Elmer A. Lai to Elmer A. Lai and Allison B. McKenzie a/k/a Allison B. Lay for $1.00 on April 11.
· Hutchins Road, Lot 38 — Basil P. and Elizabeth D. Bourque to Elizabeth D. Bourque for $1.00 on April 19.
· 437 Autumn Lane — Gail L. and Louis P. Gallerani to Louis P. Gallerani, trustee of Louis P. Gallerani Trust, and Gail L. Gallerani, trustee of Gail L. Gallerani Trust, for $1.00 on April 20.
· Martin Street, Lot 5 — Dana E. and Angela M. Smith to Dana E. and Angela M. Smith for $1.00 on April 20.
· 179 Baldwin Road — Edward J. and Elizabeth A. LeClair to Edward J. and Elizabeth A. LeClair, trustees of Edward J. LeClair and Elizabeth A. LeClair Living Trust, for $1.00 on April 26.
· 394 Pope Road — Diane C. Carr to Damon Properties LLC for $545,000 on April 26.
· 122 Baldwin Road — Jan Fredrik Haeffner to Christine McCormack and Jan Fredrik Haeffner for $1.00 on April 30.
· 1173 North Road — Tedford F. and Carolyn C. Armistead to Eva and Seyed Ali Mostoufi for $780,000 on April 30.
· 103 Meadowbrook Road — Aaron R. and Daria V. Barth to Daria V. Barth for $1.00 on April 30.
© 2007 The