Friday, April 13, 2007
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
8:18 a.m. Police assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
10:15 a.m. Patrol made a well-being check on Buttrick Lane.
12:05 p.m. A resident was taken from the police station to Emerson Hospital for evaluation.
1:28 p.m. A past bear sighting was reported at Cutter's Ridge Road.
1:53 p.m. Patrol made a well-being check on Church Street; no one was home.
5:12 p.m. Utilities were notified of wires across the roadway on Judy Farm Road.
8:34 p.m. A bear was sighted at Woodbine Road.
7:10 a.m. Utilities were notified of wires across the roadway on Judy Farm Road.
10:23 a.m. A complaint about a vehicle speeding at Concord and Westford Streets was received and logged.
1:37 a.m. DPW was called out to treat roads due to icy conditions.
1:38 a.m. A sign was damaged in a vehicle accident on town property at Westford and Acton Streets.
8:31 a.m. Patrol assisted in a civil matter on Audubon Lane.
10:40 a.m. Patrol assisted a resident on Rutland Street.
12:38 p.m. A utility pole on Westford Street was found to be leaning and possibly rotted. Verizon was notified.
5:10 p.m. A party that wanted to spray paint the roadway on River Road for a race was advised.
9:16 p.m. A black bear was sighted at Fiske Street.
9 a.m. A Concord Street resident reported baby raccoons in a box. Patrol investigated and the raccoons had gone.
10:10 a.m. Patrol made a well-being check on Stoney Gate.
10:30 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency at School Street and Spalding Field.
12:32 p.m. A resident at Evergreen Lane reported a past bear sighting.
2:43 p.m. A child's safety seat was installed at the station.
9:04 p.m. Suspicious persons at Bedford Road and Banta-Davis Land were advised.
9:17 p.m. Patrol investigated a report of an erratic operator at River Road and the Concord line and had a negative find.
10:47 a.m. A resident at Daniels Lane reported a bear, possibly under the porch. The bear had gone before patrol arrived.
5:54 p.m. Custody of children was exchanged at the station to accommodate visitation rights within the limits of a restraining order.
9:27 p.m. A resident at Elizabeth Ridge Road reported a past bear sighting.
2:18 a.m. Patrol assisted Billerica Police by transporting a person involved in an accident from the Billerica line on Maple Street.
7:59 a.m. A resident at Virginia Farme reported a past bear sighting.
8:24 a.m. A bear destroyed a hot tub cover on Acton Street.
10:03 a.m. DPW was notified of trash left at the end of the road at Lowell Street and the DPW.
6:32 p.m. A West Street resident reported wild turkeys in the yard.
edited by Kathleen Coyle
8:18 a.m. The Fire Department responded to a medical emergency with ALS. The patient refused transport.
12:34 p.m. A 32-year-old male with a psychiatric problem was transported from the police station to Emerson Hospital in the Fire Department ambulance.
10:31 a.m. The Fire Department responded to the Robbins School for a medical emergency. A 27-year-old woman was transported to Emerson Hospital.
9:56 a.m. The Fire Department transported a 30-year-old male from the Fire Station to Emerson Hospital with ALS 1.
· 672 Westford Street — Norma S. Gormley, trustee of the Gormley Nominee Trust of 2002, to Wilkins Hill Realty LLC for $3,100,000 on February 1.
· 8 Skelton Road — Richard L. Annese and John F. Ripa Jr., trustees of New Locust Realty Trust, to Peter and Donna Maria Coletti for $1,030,000 on February 1.
· 72 Hartwell Road — Jane W. Bowen to Ernest IV and Kimberly Cotter Selig for $1,232,338 on February 5.
· Concord Street, Lot 1-B — Theodore J. Mark to Theonie D. Mark, trustee of the Mark Family Living Trust, for $1.00 on February 8.
· Concord Street, Lot 1-A — Theodore J. Mark to Theonie D. Mark, trustee of the Mark Family Living Trust, for $1.00 on February 8.
· Concord Street, Lot 1-B — Theonie D. Mark, trustee of the Mark Family Living Trust, to Theonie D. and Theodore J. Mark for $1.00 on February 8.
· 239 Lowell Street — Gail M. MacLeod, f/k/a Gail M. Lawson, to Craig N. and Gail M. MacLeod for $1.00 on February 13.
· 104 East Street — Michael A. and Jane E. Kayat to Huawei Chen and Jianhong Zhao for $820,000 on February 23.
· 542 Cross Street — Ina L. Foss to Jeffrey F. Dinardo for $485,000 on February 28.
· 545 South Street, Parcel B-2 — Byron E. Woodman Jr., trustee of Sidney G. MacRae Trust No. 1, to Marilyn Shumway, Bruce L. Taylor and Martha J. McConnell for $7,500 on March 2.
· 879 Concord Street — Alexander W. and Linda Taylor Zinke, trustees of Zinke Concord Street Trust No. 1, to Alexander W. and Linda Taylor Zinke for $100 on March 8.
· Off Skelton Road, Parcels B & C — Sidney S. and Ruth E. Holmes, trustees of Sidney S. Holmes and Ruth E. Holmes Revocable Trust, to Ruth E. Holmes for $1.00 on March 9.
· Off Skelton Road, Parcels B-1 and C — Ruth Elliott Holmes to Ruth E. and Sidney S. Holmes, trustees of Concord River Nominee Realty Trust, for $1.00 on March 9.
· 45 Virginia Farme Road — Walter R. and Jean M. Pearson to Orlando S. Abello for $460,000 on March 15.
· 231 Judy Farm Road — Paul E. Korenberg to Lisa R. Baird and Jeffrey T. Yap for $725,000 on March 16.
· 532 South Street — Frank Proctor to Frank Proctor and Linda Montigny for $1.00 on March 30.
· 122 Baldwin Road — Terence T. Burton to Jan Fredrik Haeffner for $727,500 on March 30.
· 335 River Road — Thomas J. and Wendy Ann Wallerstein to Jane T. Elliott for $1,900,000 on March 30.
· 186 Bellows Hill Road — Yen Chin Huang and Shu-Ling Huang to Oscar J. Purwin and Stephanie L. Koch for $665,000 on March 30.
© 2007 The