Friday, December 22, 2006
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
12:20 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Lowell Street with lift assistance.
5:05 p.m. A speed monitor was set up on Lowell Street.
5:56 p.m. A car hit a deer on Westford Street.
8:03 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of an odor investigation on Buttrick Lane.
2:14 a.m. A suspicious vehicle at 1 River Road checked okay.
9:23 a.m. Maintenance was advised of a problem at the school wastewater plant on Bedford Road.
10:43 a.m. A child's car seat was installed at the police station.
10:10 p.m. Suspicious parkers at Lowell Street and the state park office on Lowell Street were advised to move.
11:44 p.m. Patrol investigated a disabled vehicle at Concord Street and the Buttrick Land and was advised that AAA was en route.
9:33 a.m. NStar was notified of a tree on wires on Cross Street.
8:37 p.m. A resident requested legal advice.
6:05 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
6:35 a.m. A speed monitor was set up at West and Acton Streets.
11:30 a.m. A sex offender registry inquiry was made at the station.
1:06 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
5:24 p.m. An abandoned 911 call from the Spalding Building at the school checked okay.
8:35 p.m. Concord Police notified Carlisle Police to be on the lookout for juveniles firing a BB gun. Patrol searched until they were notified that the juveniles had been stopped in Concord.
1 a.m. Patrol assisted a Concord search for a suspicious vehicle.
5:33 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a power outage on McAllister Lane.
9:41 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a non-medical emergency.
10:16 a.m. Patrol assisted Westford Police at the scene of a vehicle accident at Westford Street and the Westford line.
12:17 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a house lockout on Nowell Farme Road.
3:47 p.m. Sunglasses found at School Street and the First Religious Society were brought to the police station.
7:17 p.m. Patrol assisted the Bedford Police in looking for a person wanted for assault and battery.
10:59 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a gas leak at Acton Street and Heald Road.
12:20 a.m. Patrol investigated a residential alarm on Stearns Street. The alarm was reset. At 6:53 a.m. the same alarm was again investigated and reset.
3:53 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
\Police activity summary
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
116 Checks of town buildings and
38 Directed activity
45 Traffic violations
06 Residential alarms
04 Suspicious persons or vehicles
05 General medical
04 Assist the public
05 Mutual aid
edited by Kathleen Coyle
12:30 a.m. A 75-year-old woman with a medical emergency was taken to the Lahey Clinic in Burlington.
8:02 p.m. Firemen conducted an odor investigation on Buttrick Lane. They were unable to find the source.
6:07 a m. An 85-year-old man with a medical emergency was taken by ambulance to Emerson Hospital.
1:05 p.m. The Carlisle ambulance transported a 62-year-old woman having difficulty breathing to Emerson Hospital.
9:34 p.m. EMTs assisted an elderly woman with a non-medical emergency.
7:02 p.m. Mutual aid was given Concord Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency at Middlesex School in Concord.
11:02 p.m. Engine 3 and the service truck responded on Acton Street for investigation of an odor of natural gas. Keyspan was notified.
3:54 p.m. A 48-year-old male resident fell and was taken by ambulance to Emerson Hospital.
• 151 Bedford Road — Deborah M. Schwartz, trustee of Schooner Realty Trust, to Barbara L. Chappell, trustee of B.L. Chappell Nominee Trust No. 1, for $1,300,000 on November 1.
• 565 Westford Road — Barbara L. Chappell, trustee of B.L. Chappell Trust No. 1 a/k/a B.L. Chappell Nominee Trust No. 1, to Nelson and Ann Rosas for $2,000,000 on November 6.
• Concord Street, Parcel A — Doris A. Larsen, trustee of D.A. Larsen Trust No. 1, to Andrew J. and Melissa Sampson McMorrow for $1.00 on November 7.
• Concord Street, Parcel D — Andrew J. and Melissa Sampson McMorrow to Doris A. Larsen, trustee of D.A. Larsen Trust No. 1, for $1.00 on November 7.
• 180 Prospect Street, Lots 2, 3 and 4 — Herbert W. and Anne M. Gutheil to Katherine L. Endicott and Katherine L. Endicott and Robert W. Galloway, trustees of Edna Endicott Trust for the Benefit of Katherine L. Endicott, for $2,500,000 on November 9.
• 566 School Street — David S. and Sara B. Wylie to Stanley K. Read and Mary K. Doucet for $780,000 on November 9.
• 50 School Street — Hensleigh House Films to 50 School Street LLC for $10 on November 9.
• 121 Hartwell Road — Elizabeth M. and Kyle O. Price to Kirk V. and Kathleen T. Metcalf for $1,250,000 on November 13.
• 121 Hartwell Road - Kirk V. and Kathleen T. Metcalf to Kirk V. and Kathleen T. Metcalf, trustees of Kirk V. Metcalf Trust, and Kirk V. and Kathleen T. Metcalf, trustees of Kathleen T. Metcalf Trust, for $1.00 on November 13.
• 1 Rocky Point, Unit H [Laurel Hollow] — MKCKMK LLC to Benjamin A. Brunelle and Patricia J. Pacitti for $165,000 on November 16.
• 566 Westford Road — Douglas P. Edwards to Wilkins Hill Realty LLC for $2,500,000 on November 21.
• 60 Ledgways Road — H. David and Laura K. Scarbro to Daniel and Amy Jolly for $1.00 on November 21.
• 328 Concord Street, Lot 1-B — Theonie D. Mark, trustee of Mark Family Living Trust, to Theodore J. Mark for $1.00 on November 29.
© 2006 The