Friday, October 13, 2006
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
7:24 a.m. The speed monitor was set up on Lowell Street.
7:34 a.m. An Acton Street resident reported a past bear sighting.
10:23 a.m. Another Acton Street resident reported a past bear sighting.
12:31 p.m. NStar was advised of a tree on the wires on Brook Street.
12:45 p.m. An East Street resident reported an unwanted dog on the property. Both patrol and the dog officer responded.
7:21 p.m. A North Road resident reported check forgery.
7:24 a.m. Patrol assisted at the Corey parking lot for a school bus evacuation drill.
8:24 a.m. Patrol assisted at the Corey parking lot for another school bus evacuation drill.
8:53 a.m. An Old North Road resident reported a past bear sighting.
11:39 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a structure fire on Woodland Road.
2:25 p.m. Police investigated a minor vehicle accident at 70 Bedford Road.
3:14 p.m. A four-car vehicle accident occurred at 22 Bedford Road. There were no reported injuries.
8:57 p.m. A Lowell Street resident reported a past bear encounter. She had been taking care of a horse in the barn and locked herself in the barn until the bear went away.
9:12 p.m. A Meadowbrook Road resident reported a bear sighting.
8:58 a.m. A speed monitor was set up at School Street and the Spalding Building.
9:24 a.m. A turtle was reported at River Road and Nowell Farme Road.
3:24 p.m. A Carleton Road resident reported a past bear sighting.
3:26 p.m. A Carroll Drive resident reported a past bear sighting.
4:37 p.m. Carlisle Police looked for a vehicle involved in an accident in Concord, with a negative find.
9:08 a.m. A speed monitor was set up on Westford Street.
11:54 a.m. Police are investigating possible check fraud reported by a Nickles Lane resident.
3:02 p.m. A Westford Street resident reported illegal use of a credit card. Police are investigating the matter.
8:09 a.m. A past bear sighting on Pine Brook Road was reported.
9:30 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
1:53 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a fire alarm on Aberdeen Drive.
5:31 p.m. A child was reported missing on Nowell Farme Road. He was playing hide and seek and was found within ten minutes.
5:54 p.m. Patrol assisted a bicyclist with a flat tire on Tanglewood Way.
12:31 a.m. Patrol removed a limb in the roadway on River Road.
5:41 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a fire alarm on Concord Street.
10:41 a.m. A bear was spotted at 834 North Road.(See photo on page 7)
2:26 p.m. A vehicle hit a coyote on Westford Street.
5:18 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
5:57 p.m. A loose horse was reported at Curve and Fiske Streets. Patrol had a negative find.
8:11 p.m. The operator of a suspicious vehicle at Lowell Street and the Ski Barn was advised of park hours.
6:04 p.m. A Hobblebush Lane resident requested a house check because of past suspicious activity.
9:10 p.m. Suspicious persons at Lowell Street and the Ski Barn were told to leave because it was after hours.
edited by Kathleen Coyle
11:43 a.m. Engines 3, 5, 4, Ladder 9 and the truck responded to 52 Woodland Road for a structure fire. Acton Fire Department sent one engine to the fire. Tankers were requested from Hanscom and Billerica; they were returned. Westford sent an engine to cover the Carlisle station. NStar was requested at the scene of the fire.
3:28 p.m. The ambulance and Engine 4 responded for a four-car vehicle accident at 22 Bedford Road. There were no reported injuries.
8:31 a.m. An 86-year-old man with a medical emergency was transported to Emerson Hospital.
1:53 p.m. A fire alarm was received for an Aberdeen Drive residence from an alarm company, and was determined to be a malfunction and not a fire.
7:07 a.m. Engine 3 responded for a fire alarm on Concord Street and discovered no apparent problem.
5:16 p.m. One person was transported to Emerson Hospital for a medical emergency. ALS responded but was not needed.
• Great Brook Path, Lot 1a — Albert Ira Gould and Betsy Ellen Goldenberg, Trustees of The Great Brook Realty Trust II,to Bentley Building Corporation for $540,000 on September 12.
• Cross Street, Open Space Parcels A-D [Greystone Crossing Conservation Cluster] — Bingham Road LLC and Regina Costello, Trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, to The Town of Carlisle, acting by and through its Conservation Commission, for $1.00 on September 15.
• Cross Street, Parcels E-G — Bingham Road LLC and Regina Costello, Trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, to Greystone Crossing Association for $1.00 on September 15.
• 143 Page Brook Road — Chadwick H., Jr., and Margaret B. Carpenter, Trustees of 143 Page Brook Road Nominee Trust, to Chadwick H., Jr., and Margaret B. Carpenter, Trustees of Carlisle Realty Trust, for $100 on September 15.
• 83 Rodgers Road — David and Sandra L. Dolins to Sandra L. Dolins, Trustee of Sandra L. Dolins Trust of 2006, for $1.00 on September 18.
• 140 Indian Hill Road — Karl Peter Lieberwirth, Trustee of Karl Peter Lieberwirth 2005 Revocable Trust, to Susan M. Stemper for $1.00 on September 22.
• 140 Indian Hill Road — Susan M. Stemper to Susan M. Stemper and Karl Peter Lieberwirth for $1.00 on September 22.
• 136 East Street — 136 East Street Inc. to Theodore Treibick for $1.00 on September 25.
• 3 Rocky Point, Building 4, Unit G [Laurel Hollow] — MKCKMK LLC to Heather A. Thompson for $165,000 on September 28.
• 213 Silver Hill Road, Lot 30 [Concord Manor, Concord and Carlisle] — David J. and Ellen H. Mushlitz to Ellen H. Mushlitz, Trustee of Ellen H. Mushlitz Investment Trust, for $1.00 on September 28.
• 155 Woodridge Road — William Luther to William and Tracy A. Luther for $1.00 on September 29.
© 2006 The