Friday, June 16, 2006
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
10:25 a.m. A possibly sick raccoon was reported at Morse Road and the Transfer Station. Patrol had a negative find.
2:16 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Carleton Road.
8:54 a.m. The speed monitor was set up at Church and School Streets.
1:17 p.m. A Concord Street dog was attacked by an opossum or small fisher cat. The Board of Health was advised.
2:08 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout.
4:06 p.m. A Bedford Road resident reported a problem with a tenant.
5:08 p.m. An overdue 18-year-old male was reported; police had a negative find.
7:24 p.m. A sick or injured beaver was reported at Spalding Field and Church Street, believed to be the same animal injured in a previous incident with a dog.
9:45 p.m. Money found at Spalding Field and Church Street was returned to the owner.
9 a.m. Car seat installations were made at the police station.
11:04 a.m. A resident came to the station to be fingerprinted.
2:41 p.m.A South Street resident reported possible credit card fraud.
6:15 p.m. A vehicle accident with injuries occurred on Concord Street. Police are investigating the accident from which two Carlisle residents were taken to the hospital.
8:29 a.m. DPW found a purse in the roadway at Bedford Road and Red Pine Drive.
12 p.m. A resident contacted the station to report a possible e-mail scam that was detected through unusual activity in a bank account.
2:10 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Lowell Street.
2:54 p.m. A resident turned in ammunition at the station.
5:29 p.m. A possibly sick fox was reported on East Meadow Lane. The animal ran off.
10:17 a.m. A domestic dispute on River Road resulted in a 911 hang-up call.
9:03 p.m. A loose cow got onto Westford Street. It was put back in its quarters.
11:11 p. m. A noise complaint was received from Orchard Acres Drive and the responsible party was advised.
11:23 p.m. A carbon monoxide warning activation was received at a Hutchins Road residence.
12 a.m. A Hartwell Road resident reported a sick dog and was advised.
1:24 p.m. A cell phone was found at Westford Street and Virginia Farme.
2:17 p.m. A possibly injured newborn fawn was reported on Skelton Road.
2:38 p.m. Police assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a natural gas leak on Acton Street.
2:28 p.m. Seven acts of mailbox vandalism were reported on Fiske Street between 2:48 p.m. and 3:20 p.m.
edited by Kathleen Coyle
3:32 p.m. Engines 3, 4 and 5 and Ladder 9 responded to the Corey School for a fire alarm received. This was a faulty smoke detector on the stage.
6:17 p.m. The Fire Department ambulance and two additional pieces of equipment responded to a vehicle accident on Concord Street. The Concord ambulance was requested also and two Carlisle residents who were injured were transported to Emerson Hospital.
5:25 a.m. Engines 3, 4 and 5 and Ladder 9 responded to the Corey Building for a fire alarm caused by a faulty smoke detector on the stage.
Police activity summary
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
123 Checks town buildings and churches
51 Directed activity, radar
45 Traffic violations
08 Residential and other alarms
08 Suspicious persons or vehicles
10 Selective enforcement
© 2006 The