Friday, June 9, 2006
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
10:10 a.m. Patrol investigated a burglary alarm on Overlook Drive and found the situation secure.
4:39 p.m. An alarm activation on Old North Road was confirmed accidental. The homeowner was present.
7:41 a.m. Verizon was advised of a low telephone wire on Skelton Road.
11:30 a.m. A child's car seat was installed at the station.
2:32 p.m. The Recreation Commission was advised of an open gate at the Banta-Davis Fields.
9:32 a.m. A vehicle was stopped at Bedford Road and Stoney Gate. The operator was found to be operating with a suspended license and will be summonsed.
5:38 p.m. Obscene phone calls received by a Hutchins Road resident were reported and logged.
12:09 p.m. Patrol questioned a suspicious male on Lowell Street.
12:18 p.m. A stolen motor vehicle was recovered on Clark Farm Road. The suspect, who was questioned in the previous item, was detained for Concord Police investigation.
12 noon. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
5:15 p.m. Police logged items reported missing in a larceny from a vehicle on Ember Lane.
9:05 p.m. Patrol checked on the school dance at Church Street and the Corey Building.
9:55 p.m. Carlisle Police assisted Chelmsford at the scene of a breaking and entering in progress, just over the town line on Fiske Street. Carlisle patrol was the second unit responding to the call. The subject was arrested at the scene.
11:34 p.m. Youths sitting on a bench at the town center and talking loudly were advised.
11:15 a.m. A complaint about parking at Concord and South Streets was received and logged.
1:29 p.m. A resident reported a stone wall removal on Maple Street. Patrol investigated and found no violation of regulations.
1:43 p.m. A parking complaint for parking violation at the same place as the 11:15 a.m. entry, was received and logged.
3:38 p.m. A four-wheeler was reported on Lowell Street.
10:34 p.m. Patrol found kids from Chelmsford hanging out at North Road and the Visitor's Center. The persons involved were advised.
1:05 p.m. A resident was found dumping tree limbs and brush on town property on Martin Street. He said he would have an outside person haul the brush off.
4:26 p.m. Alarm activation at Church Street and the Wilkins Building was investigated and checked okay.
5:12 p.m. Erratic operation on Suffolk Lane was determined to be kids doing donuts and making squeaking noises. Parents were advised.
8:14 p.m. The persons responsible for loud music reported on Blaisdell Drive were advised.
edited by Kathleen Coyle
11:12 a.m. The ambulance and the C10 truck responded to River Road for a bicycle accident. A female and a male bicyclist were transported to Emerson Hospital with minor injuries.
2:10 p.m. The ambulance responded to Concord Street for a medical emergency and transported a 90-year-old woman to Emerson Hospital.
6:13 p.m. The ambulance and the C20 truck responded at the Police Station for an 81-year-old woman, a passing motorist who was not feeling well. She was transported to Emerson Hospital.
8:47 p.m. Engine 4 and the ambulance responded to Indian Hill for a car that crashed into a tree. A young adult from Concord was transported to Emerson Hospital.
6:35 a.m. Engine 4 responded to Maple Street for high voltage wires burning. NStar was notified.
• 252 South Street — John J. Wilson to David L. Jones for $782,500 on April 3.
• 136 Pine Brook Road — Alan Costos, trustee of Morning Glory Realty Trust, to Russell M. Ruthen for $525,000 on April 3.
• 162 Nowell Farme Road — Robert and Heather G. Dekker to Eric Fleming and Julie Monagle for $745,000 on April 3.
• 70 Timothy Lane — Ruth A. Delong to Charles E. II and Ruth A. Delong for $1.00 on April 3.
• 851 West Street — Matthew David Builders, LLC to Margaret Anne and William Roger Rush for $1,100,000 on April 4.
• 8 Rocky Point, Building 2, Unit D [Laurel Hollow II] — MKCKMK, LLC to Neal and Julie A. Waldman for $780,000 on April 5.
• 430 Baldwin Road — Jonathan M. and Winifred Hentschel Sachs to Winifred Hentschel Sachs for $1.00 on April 5.
• 159 Partridge Lane — Peter M. and Maureen Q. Tarca to Elizabeth W., a/k/a Elizabeth M., and Brian P. Hickey for $1,000,000 on April 6.
• 466 Cross Street — John D. Kling to Sharon L. Kling for $10.00 on April 11.
• 5 Acton Street — D'Ann W. and J. Thomas Brownrigg to D'Ann W. Brownrigg, trustee of 5 Acton Street Realty Trust, for $1.00 on April 14.
• 400 Rutland Street — Maria G. and Valerio O. Pinci to Richard P. Howe, Sr., trustee of John Raymond Brown Trust, for $850,000 on April 14.
• 28 Aberdeen Drive — Jeffrey S. and Nicole P. Bloomfield to Jeffrey S. and Nicole P. Bloomfield, trustees of 28 Aberdeen Drive Realty Trust, for $1.00 on April 20.
• 130 Oak Knoll Road — Mark E. and Carolyn E. Brownawell to Cendant Mobility Financial Group for $950,000 on April 24.
• 130 Oak Knoll Road — Cendant Mobility Financial Group to Lynnann and Randall B. Laughlin for $950,000 on April 24.
• Curve Street, Lot 1A — John M. Swanson to Philip J.S. Gladstone for $475,000 on April 26.
• 111 Carriage Way — Brian J. and Nancy S. Anderson to Elmer A. Lai for $512,500 on April 26.
• 395 School Street — Elinor B. Malcolm to John R. and Shannon M. Lavery for $675,000 on April 28.
Real Estate Transfers — May 2006
• 146 Aldershot Lane — Leona J. Andrews to Edward W. and Leona J. Andrews, trustees of Aldershot 146 Realty Trust, for $1.00 on May 1.
• 234 Tophet Road — Michael Dundorf to Eric Miller and Hongmei Shang for $556,000 on May 2.
• Long Ridge Road, Lot 35K — Florence Ching-Jung Wei to Florence Ching-Jung and Yu-Feng Wei for $1.00 on May 3.
• 211 Bellows Hill Road — Diane M. George to Peter G. and Diane M. George, trustees of 211 Bellows Hill Road Realty Trust, for $1.00 on May 12.
• 37 Evergreen Lane — Suzanne Antognoni to Peter Antognoni, trustee of J & S Realty Trust, for $1.00 on May 12.
• 201 Bingham Road — Mark A. Funari and Erka Anderson to Marc and Heidi Berlin for $847,000 on May 15.
• 19 Westford Road, Unit C — Christopher Hart and George E. Senkler II, trustees of The Wheat Tavern Realty Trust and The Wheat Tavern Realty Trust II, to Andrea Richman and Michael J. Shulman for $450,000 on May 17.
• 491 Cross Street — Jacqueline Gent, f/k/a Jacqueline A. McKenna, to Francis J. and Irene M. Cunningham for $800,000 on May 19.
• Concord Road, Parcels A & B — Daniel F. and David R. Flannery, trustees of Flannery Investment Trust, to David R. Flannery for $1.00 on May 23.
• 231 Bingham Road — Bingham Road LLC to James Graham Noyes and Kristin Cricket Noyes for $543,500 on May 26.
• Hobblebush Lane, Lot 3-C — Northland West Street LLC to Bruce J. Embry, trustee of Spencer Grove Nominee Trust, for $745,000 on May 26.
• 205 Indian Hill — Richard D. and Shelley G. Dweck to Shawn and Rosalind Seitz for $1,212,500 on May 30.
• 750 Concord Street — Lucinda T. Cutrer, successor trustee of Janet F. Turley 1994 Revocable Trust, and executrix of the estate of Robert L. Turley, to 750 Concord LLC for $1.00 on May 30.
• 71 Robbins Drive — Tamasin A. Foote, f/k/a Tamasin A. F. Wilson, to Robert J. Galejs and Denise T. Maurais-Galejs for $695,000 on May 30.
© 2006 The