Friday, April 28, 2006
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
9:07 a.m. Patrol investigated a report of graffiti at the Wilkins Building at the Carlisle Public School. The responsible individuals were identified and referred to the Restorative Justice program.
12:02 p.m. A Carlisle resident who was in Stoughton called Carlisle Police to report her car was being followed in Stoughton. Stoughton Police were notified.
6:06 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Nowell Farme Road where brush was being burned without a permit.
3:31 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a minor vehicle accident on Lowell Street.
8:21 a.m. A possible attempted breaking and entering of a vehicle parked at the Wilkins Building was reported.
2:07 p.m. Bedford Police were advised of an erratic driver located at Westford and Acton Streets
5:20 p.m. The dog officer was notified of a dog bite on Concord Street.
5:41 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a bicycle accident on East Street.
2:07 a.m. A Carlisle vehicle was involved in an accident in Ashburnham but no one was around the vehicle when it was located. It was determined that the vehicle had been towed in Ashburnham and a garage employee had been driving it when it was involved in the accident. Carlisle Police were able to contact the vehicle's owner at 6:53 a.m.
10:11 a.m. A resident reported a threatening phone call.
3:35 p.m. A person making a dog complaint about a dog at Curve Street and the bogs was advised.
5:39 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a minor vehicle accident and Bedford and River Roads.
7:18 a.m. Patrol assisted with the paperwork exchange at East and Maple Streets, where an accident occurred.
9:22 a.m. Patrol made a bike patrol at Lowell Street and the State Park.
9:33 a.m. Trash dumping was reported at North Road and the Canoe Launch.
2:26 p.m. A dead bird was reported on East Street and DPW advised to remove it.
4:34 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Bedford Road.
5:30 p.m. Chelmsford Police informed Carlisle that a car involved in a road rage incident headed into Carlisle. The Carlisle patrol located the car, stopped it, got an ID, and turned the information over to Chelmsford Police.
8:48 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a fire alarm on Westford Street.
9:58 a.m. Patrol investigated trailers blocking the roadway on Maple Street and was told the trailers would be moved.
12:28 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
7:38 p.m. An individual responsible for dumping trash on Pheasant Hill Lane was advised.
11:12 a.m. A message was left for the owner of a license plate found on Acton Street.
7:35 a.m. Trash was illegally dumped at Lowell Street and North Road.
3:11 p.m. Patrol found a dog at North Road and the Canoe Launch. The dog was on a lead that became caught under a rock and bit the officer when he attempted to release it. At 3:22, the dog's owner arrived at the scene and retrieved the dog. The officer was not seriously hurt and the dog was not charged.
6:03 p.m. Patrol investigated a disabled vehicle at North Road and the Duck Pond and determined it had a flat tire and was not a traffic hazard.
9:31 a.m. A speed monitor was set up on Westford Street.
12:23 p.m. A Volkswagen key was found on Westford Street, brought to the station and logged.
8:38 a.m. A speed monitor was set up at East Street and Nickles Lane.
12:03 p.m. Patrol assisted on Lowell Street where a tractor-trailer unit created a hazard.
3:11 a.m. Concord Police picked up a 14-year-old Carlisle resident riding a bike in that town. Carlisle Police notified his parents to pick the youth up at the Concord station.
2:15 p.m. Three youths with BB guns were located at North Road and the visitors center. They were taken to their parents.
3:58 p.m. The operator of a vehicle that had passed illegally at North Road and the visitors center was stopped and advised.
7:48 p.m. Patrol assisted at Towle Field where there was rescue dog training.
10:46 p.m. DPW was notified of a large sinkhole on Suffolk Lane.
10:23 a.m. A suspicious vehicle reported on Baldwin Road was investigated and determined to belong to surveyors.
12:36 p.m. The Police Department's ATV was used to patrol the State Park.
11 p.m. Patrol investigated a suspicious vehicle on Bedford Road and determined it was disabled.
9:53 a.m. A bike patrol was made in the Greenough Land lot on Maple Street.
10:29 a.m. A resident putting campaign signs on a phone pole on Forest Park Drive was advised that doing so violated a town bylaw.
11:35 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Robbins Drive.
3:23 p.m. A vehicle became stuck going into a pond on Maple Street. It was successfully removed.
10:17 p.m. Parkers at Church Street and the Wilkins Building were advised to move on.
7:44 a.m. NStar was notified of a telephone pole buzzing at Bedford Road and Stearns Street.
10:10 a.m. There was a power outage on the east side of town.
10:11 a.m. A wire was down at East Street and Milne Cove Road
1:48 p.m. A resident turned old ammunition in at the station.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
11:42 a.m. A tree knocked down wires on Maple Street.
2:51 p.m. A fire crew investigated an unattended small fire on Forest Park Drive.
1:00 p.m. A caller reported a wire on fire at Bedford and Skelton Roads.
1:19 p.m. An Autumn Lane caller reported an electrical odor in the house.
3:15 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Prospect Street residence.
5:15 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a River Road residence.
8:54 a.m. A 94-year-old-man with a high temperature was taken to the hospital by ambulance,.
7:43 p.m. Concord requested a mutual aid ambulance for a medical emergency on Silver Hill Road in Concord.
6:09 p.m. A caller reported a small fire on Nowell Farm Road.
5:42 p.m. A caller reported a bicyclist was injured at East Street and Old East Street.
12:25 p.m. EMTs responded to a report of a 15-year-old-male who fell and was having a seizure.
11:26 a.m. A fire department officer investigated a call from the fire tower about two burning permit fires in the area of Great Brook Path and North Road. One fire was found to be too large in size.
11:52 a.m. Engines 5, 6 and C10 responded to a fire in the woods off North Road. Engine 4 was dispatched to the Great Brook Path Cistern to refill Engine 5. Seven fire fighters were at the fire and two with engine 4.
4:05 p.m. Two pieces of equipment responded to a box alarm for a small illegal fire in the woods on Bellows Hill Road. Police assisted at the scene. Fire department members spoke with the parents of juveniles involved in the fire.
9:23 a.m. A home fire on Lowell Street was reported by neighbors who heard the system sounding. Neither smoke nor fire was found, and since the fire department had no contact information for the homeowners and the alarm system was not connected to an alarm company, a message was left with the neighbors.
11:29 a.m. A burning permit complaint was received from Robbins Drive.
Real Estate Transfers — March 2006
• 547 Westford Street — Joan C. M. and Ross K. Peterson to Carolyn K. H. Ing, trustee of Ing Family Realty Trust, for $550,000 on March 2.
• 230 School Street — William E. and Laurie Brouse Diercks to Laurie B. Diercks, trustee of 230 School Street Realty Trust, for $1.00 on March 8.
• 542 School Street — William and Tracy A. Luther to Meghan J. O'Sullivan and Cary W. Spanbauer for $937,000 on March 15.
• 58 Buttrick Lane — John J. Jr. and Lisa Boucher, f/k/a Lisa Cometa, trustees of Buttrick Lane Realty Trust, to Donald H. Stables for $1,610,000 on March 17.
• 1008 East Street — E. Michael and Susan Malcos to E. Michael, a/k/a Edward Michael, and Susan R. Malcos, trustees of East Street Realty Trust, for $1.00 on March 20.
• 70 Timothy Lane — Charles E. II and Ruth A. DeLong to Ruth A. DeLong for $1.00 on March 21.
• 1230 Westford Road — Albert Ira Gould and Karen Marie Joyce, trustees of Peachtree Hill Realty Trust, to Ralph R. and Judith Hogan for $410,000 on March 22.
• 62 Hart Farm Road — Thomas C. and Denise Kracz to Thomas W. and Patricia A. Brigiotta for $1,355,000 on March 22.
• 95 Clark Farm Road — Thomas R. and Mary L. Keeler to Thomas R. Keeler, trustee of Thomas R. Keeler Investment Trust [1/2 interest], and to Mary L. Keeler, trustee of Mary L. Keeler Investment Trust [1/2 interest], for $1.00 on March 24.
• 915 Curve Street — Stephanie Zurmuhlen and Christopher J. Gorham to NRT Relocation LLC for $1,049,000 on March 24.
• 915 Curve Street — NRT Relocation LLC to Sumiko and Brian Courtney for $1,049,000 on March 24.
• Westford Street, Lot 1 — Grant M. and Helene T. Wilson to GLWKids LLC, KWKids LLC, and SAWKids LLC [1/3 interest each] for $1.00 on March 31.
• Westford Street, Lot 1 — GLWKids LLC to Wilkins Hill Realty LLC for $1.00 on March 31.
• Westford Street, Lot 1 — KWKids LLC to Wilkins Hill Realty LLC for $1.00 on March 31.
• Westford Street, Lot 1 — SAWKids LLC to Wilkins Hill Realty LLC for $1.00 on March 31.
• Curve Street, Lot C — Grant M. and Helene T. Wilson to GLWKids LLC, KWKids LLC, and SAWKids LLC for $10.00 on March 31.
• Curve Street, Lot C — GLWKids LLC to Wilkins Hill Realty LLC for $10.00 on March 31.
• Curve Street, Lot C — KWKids LLC to Wilkins Hill Realty LLC for $10.00 on March 31.
• Curve Street, Lot C — SAWKids LLC to Wilkins Hill Realty LLC for $10.00 on March 31.
© 2006 The