Friday, March 10, 2006
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
8:53 a.m. A vehicle accident, with no personal injury, occurred at Concord and Westford Streets.
10:10 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
3:26 p.m. Police are investigating the possible larceny of mail on Koning Farm Road.
3:30 p.m. A summons was served at the station.
5:45 a.m. A car hit a deer on Bedford Road.
7:48 a.m. Police assisted a parent who wished to identify an unknown substance found in the home.
10:25 a.m. Wild turkeys were reported in the roadway on East Street but they were gone before patrol arrived.
10:37 a.m. A parking ticket was issued on Westford Street.
9:12 p.m. A juvenile was arrested at home for striking a parent.
3:38 p. A suspicious vehicle was reported at East Street and Ice Pond Road.
9:30 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a fire alarm on Aberdeen Drive.
12:06 a.m. Carlisle patrol assisted Concord Police to look for a missing 60-year-old woman. She was later found by Concord Police.
4:57 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of an alarm investigation.
11:26 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a gas odor investigation on Rodgers Road.
2:40 p.m. The dog officer was notified of a dog bite on Concord Street.
4:52 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout at Lowell Street and DPW.
12:08 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a medical emergency.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
10:10 a.m. An 80-year-old woman with a lower leg laceration was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
12:14 p.m. A 44-year-old man who was feeling dizzy, lightheaded, and weak was taken to Emerson Hospital with ALS assistance at the scene and enroute to the hospital.
5:44 a.m. A vehicle hit a deer on Bedford Road. Transportation to the hospital for the driver was provided.
9:31 a.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at an Aberdeen Drive residence.
4:57 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Pine Brook Road residence.
11:26 a.m. A caller reported a strong smell of gas in the street on Rodgers Road.
12:10 p.m. A 30-year-old male fell off a bicycle on Westford Street. He lost consciousness and was taken to the hospital by ambulance, with ALS support at the scene.
7:32 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Wolf Rock Road residence.
Police Activity Summary
113 Checks town buildings and churches
43 Directed activity, radar
41 Traffic violations
7 Residential and other alarms
• Hobblebush Lane [off South Street] — Lot 4C — Northland West Street LLC to James J. Darr and Nancy E. Jaysone for $722,500 on February 10.
• 6 Rocky Point, Building 2, Unit C [Laurel Hollow II] — MKCKMK LLC to Jane L. and Preston L. Holleman for $785,000 on February 13.
• 984 West Street — Adalbert E. Benfield, trustee of West Street Nominee Trust, to James C. and Victoria G. Davis for $1.00 on February 14.
• 319 Stearns Street, Unit 22 [Malcolm Meadows] - Ruth C. Reeder, trustee of Ruth C. Reeder 1998 Revocable Trust, to Thomas R. and Marion G. Eliassen for $467,000 on February 15.
• 233 Heald Road — Vernon E. Shrauger and Juanita R. Riccobono to David A. Ferrick for $525,000 on February 16.
• 154 Log Hill Road — Edward T. P. and Sherry Tsi-Chuan Lee, a/k/a Sherry T. Lee, to Edward T. P. and Sherry T. Lee, trustees of ETPL/STL Realty Trust, for $1.00 on February 16.
• 63 Nickles Lane — Arlene J. Parillo to Dennis P. and Joanne McCollum for $1,045,000 on February 17.
• 11 Oak Knoll Road — David E. and Jo Anne Kelch to David E. and Jo Anne Kelch, trustees of 11 Oak Knoll Road Realty Trust, for $1.00 on February 28.
• 230 Concord Street — Stephen W. and Jacqueline Hamilton to Stephen W. and Jacqueline Hamilton, trustees of Hamilton Family Realty Trust, for $1.00 on February 28.
© 2006 The