Friday, January 13, 2006
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
9:17 a.m. A tow was called for a disabled truck.
12:55 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a gas odor investigation on Peter Hans Road.
10:59 p.m. DPW was notified of hazardous road conditions.
10:10 a.m. Patrol investigated an automobile accident at Bedford Road and Maple Street.
11:34 a.m. Police are investigating identity theft reported by a Hart Farm Road resident who was alerted by a credit card company.
12:35 p.m. A threatening note was left in the mailbox of a Bellows Hill Road resident telling them to keep a closer eye on their dog.
2:43 p.m. NStar was notified of a tree on wires on Prospect Street.
3:19 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Daniels Lane.
8:41 a.m. DPW was advised of a traffic hazard at River and Bedford Roads.
11:21 a.m. A gold ring was found and turned in at the station.
11:30 a.m. A resident requested legal advice.
5:54 p.m. The dog officer was advised of a dog running around in the area of Cross Street and Fielding Farm Drive.
10:04 p.m. A barking dog was reported on Fifty Acre Way, but the dog was not located.
1:45 a.m. DPW was called out because of hazardous road conditions.
8:02 a.m. A car went off the road on South Street with a consequent minor injury. The operator of the vehicle was assisted.
10:09 a.m. A Maple Street resident reported a lost cell phone.
6:38 p.m. Patrol investigated a vehicle accident on West Street.
7 p.m. DPW was notified of icy roads.
8:17 p.m. Dispatch received a report of a truck stuck at the turn at Concord and Westford Streets. Patrol had a negative find.
1:11 a.m. The operator of a vehicle disabled on East Street said a tow was en route.
8:55 p.m. Patrol investigated a vehicle accident on North Road; there were no injuries.
8:55 to 10:22 p.m. Two vehicles were stopped under a grant-funded traffic enforcement operation.
10:22 p.m. The new visitor's center on North Road was vandalized. The incident continues under investigation.
10:42 a.m. Two vehicles were stopped under a grant-funded traffic enforcement operation.
4:13 p.m. Patrol investigated a vehicle driving around the Corey Building, and it checked okay.
1:32 a.m. Patrol assisted Billerica Police in locating a vehicle that was possibly in Carlisle.
1:04 to 1:31 p.m. Two vehicles were stopped under a grant-funded traffic enforcement operation.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
12:49 p.m. A Peter Hans Road caller reported the odor of natural gas outside.
3:23 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Prospect Street residence.
8:11 a.m. A vehicle was reported off the road on South Street near West Street.
• Cross Street, Parcel 6-2 - Carl A. Andreassen to Regina Costello, trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, for $25,000 on December 6.
• Cross Street, Parcel X - Regina Costello, trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, to Carl A. Andreassen, trustee of Andreassen Realty Trust, for $25,000 on December 6.
• 132 Carriage Way - Warren and Laura Howard to Purnima R. Sangal for $1,545,000 on December 7.
• 365 Russell Street - Lemonias Development Company, Inc. to Laura L. And Warren T. Howard Jr. for $1,405,000 on December 7.
• 75 West Street - Philippa L. Shiach to Thomas Wray Falwell, trustee of JFH Nominee Realty Trust, for $505,000 on December 9.
• Koning Farm Road, Parcel B - Lemonias Development Company, Inc. to Mary Lou and Robert J. Koning for $1.00 on December 13.
• Koning Farm Road, Parcels A & C - Mary Lou and Robert J. Koning to Lemonias Development Company, Inc. for $1.00 on December 13.
• 100 Carriage Way - Paul H. Gallagher to Michael J. Thomas and Ellen M. Felhofer for $1,595,000 on December 15.
• 94 Canterbury Court - Wesley E. and Patricia D. Stimpson to Tiffany J. and John A. Rule for $790,000 on December 15.
• 100 Shady Brook Lane - Jane L. and Preston L. Holleman to Richard D. and Marie-Josee T. Cramer for $1,460,000 on December 15.
• 51 Stearns Street - Norman E. Davis Jr. to Westford Squire LLC for $500,000 on December 30.
© 2006 The