The Carlisle Mosquito Online

Friday, November 18, 2005

Police Blotter / Fire Log

Police Blotter

compiled by Kathleen Coyle

November 7

11:53 a.m. The dog officer was notified of a past dog bite on Oak Knoll Road.

5:53 p.m. Suspicious persons on Baldwin Road were determined to be youths in the woods who checked out okay.

November 8

3:59 p.m. A wire was down on Skelton Road.

4:46 p.m. A wire was down at River Road and Skelton Road.

November 9

10:56 a.m. Police notified the owner of keys and a wallet found at North Road and the canoe launch.

November 10

9:29 a.m. Suspicious e-mails were traced to a nanny working for the reporting party.

11:09 a.m. A complaint about a dog at Foss Farm was referred to the dog officer.

November 11

9:08 a.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department at the scene of a carbon monoxide alarm on Autumn Lane.

9:08 a.m. NStar was notified of a power outage on Wolf Rock Road.

7:20 p.m. A barking dog was reported on Laurelwood Drive. A message was left for the dog officer.

November 12

10:40 a.m. Mailboxes on River Road were vandalized.

11 a.m. An open door on Concord Street was secured.

1:22 p.m. Patrol assisted the Fire Department on Berry Corner Road at the scene of a possible chimney fire.

6:20 p.m. Patrol assisted a tow truck on Lowell Street.

November 13

4:26 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout at Lowell Street and the ski barn.

Police activities summary

101 Checks town buildings and churches

46 Housechecks

54 Directed activity, radar

55 Traffic violations

8 Suspicious persons or vehicles

7 Residential and other alarms

4 Crosswalk

Fire Log

compiled by Kathleen Coyle

November 8

4:23 p.m. A 90-year-old woman with respiratory distress was taken to Emerson Hospital, with ALS assistance at the scene.

November 9

7:03 p.m. Carlisle Fire Department covered Station 1 in Concord for the Concord Fire Department.

November 11

10:43 a.m. An alarm company reported smoke detector activation at a Concord Street residence.

9:10 a.m. A caller reported carbon monoxide alarm activation at an Autumn Lane residence.

1:27 p.m. Mutual aid was given Concord on Silver Hill Road where an elderly wheelchair-bound man had spilled scalding coffee on his lap.

November 12

12 p.m. A caller reported a possible chimney fire on Berry Corner Road.


2005 The Carlisle Mosquito