Friday, October 7, 2005
Police Blotter / Fire Log
• Maple Street, Lot 6 - Philip F. Meyfarth and Sally Nash to Yongdeng Chen for $492,000 on August 2.
• 449 South Street, Lot A - Gail Elaine Collins to Gail E., Eric and Christopher Collins, trustees of Gail E. Collins Revocable Trust, for $1.00 on August 2.
• 149 Russell Street - Dalsuk Yuon, trustee of 149 Russell Street Realty Trust, to Dalsuk Yuon for $1.00 on August 3.
• 393 Bedford Road - Teresa J. Gillard to Ronald R. Riso for $1,050,000 on August 3.
• 16 Stoney Gate - Robert W. Jr. and Winifred A. Harvey to Edgar C. and Constance G. Schick for $765,000 on August 5.
• 600 Rutland Street - Steven and Alicia Zoe Yonaitis to Zoe Alicia Marae, f/k/a Alicia Zoe Yonaitis, for $1.00 on August 8.
• Cross Street, Lots 1 & 2 - Regina Costello, trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, to Bentley Building Corp. for $1,020,000 on August 10.
• 110 Kimball Road - Richard F. and Deborah W. Boule to Hildi B. and David P. Ahee for $1,150,000 on August 10.
• 146 Davis Road - Jeanne W. and James J. Fitzsimmons to Jeffrey C.and Lorin K. Brown for $1,505,000 on August 11.
• 479 West Street - Janice P. Hensleigh, trustee of Janice P. Hensleigh 1993 Revocable Truat, to John T. Chirban for $1,100,000 on August 16.
• 74 Judy Farm Road - Elizabeth H. Vercoe to Craig and Sara Smith for $719,000 on August 16.
• 83 Judy Farm Road - Deborah L. and John J. Bodnar to Yan Chen and Shi Tan for $585,000 on August 16.
• 280 Stoney Gate - Maxine M. Gould to Peter Anthony Gambino and Melynda Nagy Gambino for $860,000 on August 17.
• 547 Westford Road - Ross K. and Joan C. Peterson to John M. Richardson and Sheila K. Heen for $1,350,000 on August 18.
• 55 Daniels Lane - Louise and William R. O'Reilly to James J. and Celia Zimmerman for $1,275,000 on August 19.
• 42 Audubon Lane - John P. and Jacqueline A. Pryor to Maura P. Topol, trustee of 42 Audubon Lane Realty Trust, for $1,250,000 on August 19.
• 410 Cross Street - John L. and Janice L. Ferullo to Gary A. and Elaine A. Picard for $950,000 on August 19.
• 143 Page Brook Road - Chadwick H. Jr. and Margaret B. Carpenter to Chadwick H. Jr. and Margaret B. Carpenter, trustees of 143 Page Brook Road Nominee Trust, for $1.00 on August 22.
• Estabrook Road [off Baldwin Road - Russell Lot] - Ralph and Walter H. Flannery to Ralph and Walter H. Flannery for $1.00 on August 25.
• 23 Buttrick Lane - Thomas P. and Jennifer Wisner Kelly to Rochelle and Jonathan Scott Carr for $1,400,000 on August 25.
• 487 Bedford Road - Bradford L. von Weise, trustee of von Weise Realty Trust, to Thomas P. and Jennifer Wisner Kelly for $1,195,000 on August 25.
• 140 Indian Hill Road - K. Peter Lieberwirth to Karl Peter Lieberwirth, trustee of Karl Peter Lieberwirth 2005 Revocable Trust, for $1.00 on August 26.
• 356 Rutland Street - Andrew and Renata Najda to Robert Liu and Xiaojing Zhang for $785,000 on August 26.
• 193 Hutchins Road - Peter and Mary Kirlin to William E. and Roslyn E. Pullman for $1,415,000 on August 30.
• 172 Judy Farm Road - Simon and Lisa Jensen-Fellows to John K. Chin and Terry C. Ung for $820,000 on August 31.
• 60 Fern Lane - Fern Lane LLC to Eileen S. and Lawrence P. Schwartz for $10.00 on September 1.
• 60 Fern Lane - Eileen S. and Lawrence P. Schwartz to Frank and Zahava Savory for $720,000 on September 1.
• 309 Nowell Farme Road - Elizabeth Benedict to Robert L. Jr. and Susan K. Wiggins for $701,500 on September 1.
• 132 Pheasant Hill Lane - John A. R. Marden to Michael J. and Jill M. Owens for $1,210,000 on September 2.
• 96 Ice Pond Road - Kenneth C. and Rosa P. Koehlert to Cendant Mobility Financial Corp. for $950,000 on September 9.
• 96 Ice Pond Road - Cendant Mobility Financial Corp. to Poh C. and Meryl Golden Lim for $950,000 on September 9.
• 313 East Riding Drive - Poh C. and Meryl Golden Lim to Albert J.and Jane K. Innamorati for $534,000 on September 9.
• 51 Cranberry Hill Road - David R. and Sally A. Lakness to David R. Lakness for $1.00 on September 14.
• 80 Daniels Lane - William R. and Susan Stumpf to William F. and Catherine A. Fink for $1,500,000 on September 14.
• 59 Hemlock Hill Road - Raynor W. and Helen D. Taylor to Raynor W. and Helen D. Taylor, trustees of Raynor and Helen Taylor Living Trust, for $1.00 on September 14.
• 40 Hillside Drive - Carolyn S. and Charles J. Cappetta to William R. and Susan J. Stumpf for $920,000 on September 15.
• 174 Kimball Road - Lance V. Jr. and Laura L. Vaughan to Leslie J. Herzog, Jr., trustee of KC Realty Trust, for $1,485,000 on September 16.
• 99 Red Pine Drive - Ann M.Specht, f/k/a Ann M. Weadock, and Florence Weadock to Eileen E. Blanchette and Ann S. Quenin for $975,000 on September 21.
• 233 Nowell Farme Road - Peter E. Blankenship to Peter E. and Susan E. Blankenship for $1.00 on September 22.
• 67 Old North Road - James Robert Cassady and Deborah Bacon Cassady to George F. Jr. and Anne D. Laire Mulgrew for $846,000 on September 23.
• 64 Tanglewood Way - Spinnaker Capital Partners I, by Spinnaker Partners LLC, to Peter S. and Mary L. Kirlin for $1,755,000 on September 28.
• 253 Nowell Farme Road - Wiliam S. Turville and Barbara Lynne to Olga Maltseva for $619,000 on September 28.
• Mill Pond Lane, Lot 2 [off Curve Street] - Paddington Associates, by George E. Senkler II, General Partner, to Paddington Associates LLP for $1.00 on September 30.
• Mill Pond Lane, Lot 2 - Paddington Associates LLP, by George E. Senkler II, General Partner, to Mill Pond Lane LLC for $1.00 on September 30.
• Mill Pond Lane, Parcel A - George E. II and Brigitte I. Senkler to Mill Pond Lane LLC for $1.00 on September 30.
• Off Bedford Road, Lot 1 - Paddington Associates, by George E. Senkler II, General Partner, to Paddington Associates LLP for $1.00 on September 30.
• 29 Suffolk Lane - Thomas A. and Kathleen Wester to Mary Lantin and Thomas H. Casparis for $693,650 on September 30.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
10:28 a.m. An empty baby carriage was found on North Road and picked up by the DPW.
10:45 a.m.A wallet was reported lost near the ski barn on Lowell Road.
5:08 p.m. A vehicle hit a bicycle at Lowell Street and Old North Road. There was no injury.
12:17 p.m. An SOR (Sex Offender Registry) inquiry was made at the station by an Overlook Drive resident.
12:33 p.m. A River Road resident turned in a shotgun.
1:33 An Old East Street resident turned in ammunition.
5:10 p.m. A trailer drove over the island at Lowell Street and the rotary. There was no property damage.
6:15 p.m. A male subject was found sitting by the side of the road on Concord Street. It was determined he was headed to Maine and he was given a ride to the town line.
6:37 p.m. A parent reported suspicious mail. The incident was discussed and logged.
10:09 a.m. Patrol covered traffic for NStar while they did a brief service job on Cross Street.
10:52 a.m. DPW was advised of a tree across the roadway at Lowell Street and Sunset Road.
12:33 p.m. Patrol assisted DPW on Acton Street, where a tree was blocking the roadway.
12:48 p.m. A branch that had been reported down at North Road and the visitors' center, had already been removed when patrol arrived at the scene.
12:52 p.m. Patrol assisted the DPW on Carlisle Pines Drive, where a tree was blocking the roadway.
10:77 p.m. Branches were reported in the roadway and on the wires on Heald Road.
1:21 p.m. Patrol assisted DPW on Concord Street, where a tree was blocking the roadway.
1:24 p.m. DPW was notified of trees blocking the roadway at Heald Road and Judy Farm Road.
1:48 p.m. Branches in the roadway at East and Rutland Streets were removed by patrol.
1:57 p.m. A branch which was reported in the roadway on Westford Road was removed prior to patrol's arrival.
2:48 p.m. Patrol assisted with a flat tire at the station.
3:05 p.m. NStar was advised of a blown transformer on Heald Road.
1:32 a.m. Patrol secured an open gate at Foss Field.
10:07 p.m. Patrol monitored a school dance at Church Street and the Corey Gym.
3:09 p.m. The dog officer was notified of a dog in the roadway on East Riding Drive.
11:58 a.m. Police officers assisted with the Toys for Tots motorcycle ride.
1:05 p.m. A complaint against a bicyclist at School Street and Russell Street was received and investigated, with a negative find.
7:59 p.m. A vehicle hit a deer on Bedford Road.
Police Activity Summary
118 Checks town buildings and churches
41 Directed activity, radar
40 Traffic violations
4 Suspicious persons and vehicles
10 Traffic hazards
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
6:48 a.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Concord Street residence.
© 2005 The