Friday, August 12, 2005
Police Blotter / Fire Log
Real Estate Transfers -
• 70 Orchard Acres Drive, Lot 70-A - Mark J. and Marla L. Lemos to Zur and Mikala Lyn Attias for $705,000 on June 1.
• 100 Long Ridge Road - Thomas and Patricia Doherty Kilfoyle to Jeffrey A. and Lisa H. Brem for $1,600,000 on June 1.
• 130 Prospect Street - Elmer T., III and Gertrude L. Williams to Elizabeth, Elmer T., III and Gertrude L. Williams for $1.00 on June 7.
• 730 Concord Road [This Old House] - TOH Holdings, Inc. to Gerard E. and Amylee O. Joannes, trustees of Joannes Family Trust, for $2,000,000 on June 10.
• 136 East Street - Theodore Treibick to 136 East Street, Inc. for $625,000 on June 10.
• 79 Daniels Lane - Altair Associates, Inc. to John L. and Janice L. Ferullo for $1,279,000 on June 10.
• 70 Orchard Acres Drive, Lot 70-B - Mark J. and Marla L. Lemos to Lemoias Development Company, Inc. for $505,000 on June 13.
• 99 Nickles Lane - Michael C. and Karen Murphy to Deborah and Joshua Kablotsky for $1,400,000 on June 15.
• 73 Great Brook Path - Carrob Enterprises, Inc. to Charles and Lois Lonczak for $1,586,464 on June 23.
• 1146 Westford Road - Robert B. and Dona G. Eaton to Yui-Ting Lin for $739,000 on June 24.
• 137 Estabrook Road - Richard Y. Wingard to Elizabeth M. and Richard Y. Wingard for $1.00 on June 24.
• 315 Cross Street - Engel J.and Laurie S. Boerma to Hobart and Andrea Kalkstein for $1,250,000 on June 28.
• 484 Cross Street - James and Andrea Hoover Gettys to Peter Henri, Jr. and Carol Grace Yelle for $828,444 on June 28.
• 646 South Street - Mary H. DeGarmo, trustee of M.H. DeGarmo Trust No. 1, to John A. and Victoria G. Rizzi for $1,245,000 on June 29.
• 420 Heald Road - Nancy T. and Rik Pierce, trustees of Morgan Realty Trust, to Timothy Pierce and Ellen K. Seebacher for $1.00 on June 30.
• 161 Nathan Lane - Falin and Karin Shieh to Timothy D.A. and Jessica Donohue for $985,000 on June 30.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
00:01 a.m. Persons responsible for a loud TV on Heald Road were advised.
10:32 a.m. A bicyclist was reported in the middle of River Road. The incident was logged.
7:16 p.m. Patrol responded to a report of a possible rabid raccoon on Fiske Street.
7:23 a.m. The operator of a disabled vehicle blocking the fire cistern at West and South Streets was advised.
7:30 a.m. A disabled vehicle was blocking the roadway at Prospect Street and River Road. The operator reported AAA was enroute.
10:33 a.m. DPW was notified of trash on the roadway at Concord and Russell Streets.
2:22 p.m. A suspicious male soliciting on Judy Farm Road was asked to register with the police department.
9:35 a.m. A motorcycle tool kit was found at School Street and the First Religious Society.
11:03 a.m. Patrol assisted someone in a wheel chair.
11:29 a.m. A branch in the road on East Street was removed and DPW advised.
7:52 p.m. DPW was called to remove a tree down across the roadway at Lowell and Curve Streets.
7:54 p.m. DPW was notified of a tree down on Concord Street.
11:49 p.m. A tree was removed from the roadway at West Street and Log Hill Road.
6:40 a.m. Patrol assisted a bedridden older woman on Church Street.
8:38 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
10:15 a.m. A beehive was removed from the playground at Diment Park.
7:16 p.m. Patrol responded to a noise disturbance complaint and subsequently advised construction workers doing late work on Bingham Road.
11:54 a.m. A Russell Street resident borrowed the police have-a-heart trap.
5:16 p.m. Patrol delivered a message and a wallet on West Street.
1:30 p.m. A Rutland Street resident reported larceny of a digital camera.
1:54 p.m. Patrol logged a violation of the town bylaw concerning earth removal on Woodridge Road.
5:42 p.m. Patrol responded at the scene of a motorcycle accident on Ember Lane.
9:55 p.m. Patrol invesigated a car alarm sounding on East Street. The situation checked okay.
2:07 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency,.
10:07 a.m. Patrol logged trash dumping on Bedford Road.
2:17 p.m. A Sex Offender Registry inquiry was made by a Heald Road resident.
3:27 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on South Street.
4:55 p.m. Comcast was notified of a possible wire down on Robbins Drive.
7:58 a.m. Patrol assisted a trucker trying to get through the construction at Spalding Field and Church Street.
11:40 a.m. Patrol covered for a power company trying to get through the traffic at Bedford Road and Banta-Davis field.
1:24 p.m. Illegal dumping on Skelton Road was noted and logged.
3:17 p.m. An Autumn Lane resident reported a bus going too fast. The incident was logged.
4:14 p.m. A disabled vehicle at Concord and Russell Streets was determined to have overheated.
7:07 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Bingham Road.
9:45 a.m. A limb on the wires on West Street was determined to be in Westford, and that town was advised.
2:49 p.m. A two-car vehicle accident occurred on Bedford Road. There were no injuries.
8:47 a.m. DPW was advised of a tree across the roadway on Hemlock Hill Road.
3:20 p.m. An East Street resident reported harassing phone calls. The matter is under investigation,
4:53 p.m. Verizon was advised of an open wire box at Bedford Road and Brook Street.
10:23 p.m. A Littleton woman was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol at Westford and Curve Streets. She was taken to the station, held, and bailed later in the evening.
2:53 a.m. A suspicious vehicle on East Street was determined to be disabled. Patrol assisted at the scene.
7:14 p.m. NStar was notified of a power outage on Nowell Farme Road.
10:16 p.m. Patrol assisted the Westford Police at Westford Street and the Westford line where people were arguing. The incident was in Carlisle and one of the persons involved was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
9:27 a.m. A police bike patrol was conducted at Great Brook Park and later in the day at the Greenough land lot on Maple Street.
2:05 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire depatrtment at the scene of a carbon monoxide alarm on Baldwin Road.
5:12 p.m. A woman at North Road and the Duck Pond locked her keys in her car and was assisted by the police patrol.
5:57 p.m. Patrol assisted a female bicyclist whose bike was disabled at Hart Farm Road and Curve Street, and provided transportation back to her car.
2:02 a.m. A Concord resident was arrested on River Road for driving under the influence of alcohol. He was held at the station until he was bailed at about 3:50 a.m.
Police activity summary
235 Checks town buildings and churches
109 Directed activity, radar
118 Traffic violations
16 Suspicious persons or vehicles
15 Residential alarms
04 Other alarms
04 Noise disturbances
05 Hang up or abandoned 911 calls
06 Disabled vehicles
09 Assist the public
11 Traffic hazards
04 General medical
06 Traffic complaints
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
12:03 p.m. An alarm company reported activation at a Heald Road residence.
8:39 a.m. A doctor ordered medical transport for a 51-year-old male.
1:21 p.m. A 98-year-old woman who was feeling ill was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
5:43 p.m. EMTs responded to a motorcycle accident on Ember Lane. Transportation to the hopital was provided for the injured person.
2:08 a.m. A 40-year-old woman with abdominal pain was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
11:56 p.m. Concord requested an engine for a box alarm at the Middlesex School in Concord.
7:51 a.m. Transport to the hospital was furnished for a 51-year-old man with severe abdominal pain.
2:10 p.m. An alarm company reported carbon monoxide alarm activation on Baldwin Road.
6:54 p.m. A fire crew conducted a smoke investigation on Oak Knoll Road.
© 2005 The