Friday, June 10, 2005
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
10:10 a.m. Patrol investigated a burglary alarm on Overlook Drive and found the situation secure.
4:39 p.m. An alarm activation on Old North Road was confirmed accidental. The homeowner was present.
7:41 a.m. Verizon was advised of a low telephone wire on Skelton Road.
2:32 p.m. The Recreation Commission was advised of an open gate at Banta-Davis field.
9:32 a.m. A vehicle was stopped at Bedford Road and Stoney Gate. The operator was found to be operatng with a suspended license and will be summonsed.
5:38 p.m. Obscene phone calls received by a Hutchins Road resident were reported and logged.
12:09 p.m. Patrol questioned a suspicious male on Lowell Street.
12:18 p.m. A stolen motor vehicle was recovered on Clark Farm Road. The suspect, who was questioned in the previous item, was detained for Concord Police investigation.
12 noon. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
5:15 p.m. Police logged items reported missing in a larceny from a vehicle on Ember Lane.
9:05 p.m. Patrol checked on the school dance at Church Street and the Corey Building.
9:55 p.m. Carlisle Police assisted Chelmsford at the scene of a breaking and entering in progress, just over the town line on Fiske Street. Carlisle patrol was the second unit responding to the call. The subject was arrested at the scene.
11:34 p.m. Youths sitting on a bench at the town center and talking loudly were advised.
11:15 a.m. A complaint about parking at Concord and South Streets was received and logged.
1:29 p.m. A resident reported a stone wall removal on Maple Street. Patrol investigated and found no violation of regulations.
1:43 p.m. A parking complaint for parking violation at the same place as the 11:15 a.m. entry was received and logged.
3:38 p.m. A four-wheeler was reported on Lowell Street.
10:34 p.m. Patrol found kids from Chelmsford hanging out at North Road and the Visitor's Center. The persons involved were advised.
1:05 p.m. A resident was found dumping tree limbs and brush on town property on Martin Street. He said he would have an outside person haul the brush off.
4:26 p.m. Alarm activation at Church Street and the Wilkins Building was investigated and checked okay.
5:12 p.m. Erratic operation on Suffolk Lane was determined to be kids doing donuts and making squeaking noises. Parents were advised.
8:14 p.m. The persons responsible for loud music reported on Blaisdell Drive were advised.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
2:57 p.m. EMTs responded to a report of a two-year-old child choking. The object was expelled and no transport was necessary.
12:01 p.m. A 98-year-old woman resident needed assistance. No transport was provided.
Police Activity Summary
123 Checks town buildings and churches
51 Directed activity, radar
45 Traffic violations
8 Residential and other alarms
8 Suspicious persons or vehicles
10 Selective enforcement
Real Estate Transfers - April
• 114 Red Pine Drive - Linda Bucciarelli, Craig MacLeod, Kurt MacLeod, and Audrey Rowlette to Amy P. and Kent D. Smack for $645,000 on April 1.
• 74 Wilkins Lane, Lot 2A [Tall Pines] - L. L. Blythe, trustee of LLB Realty Trust, to Lemonias Development Company, Inc. for $485,000 on April 1.
• 88 Forest Park Drive - Christopher T. and Maryann B. Degnan to Sen Thong and Shing Ming Chen for $600,000 on April 5.
• 879 Concord Street - Alexander W. and Linda Taylor Zinke to Alexander W. and Linda Taylor Zinke, trustees of Zinke Concord Street Trust No. 1, for $1.00 on April 8.
• 269 Judy Farm Road - Diana Y. and Shih Hua Wang to Anthony C. and Pearl Y. Wang for $10.00 on April 12.
• 53 Nathan Lane - Ileana S. and Michael L. Reich to Ileana S. and Michael L. Reich for $1.00 on April 14.
• 36 Daniels Lane - Deborah Schwartz to Deborah Schwartz, trustee of Schooner Realty Trust, for $1.00 on April 14.
• 540 Heald Road - Bradley A. Eckler to Dawn M. and Robert W. Hatch, Jr. for $639,000 on April 19.
• Off West Street, Parcels VI and VII - John M. Cornish and Marjorie Getchell, trustees of South Street Nominee Trust, to the Carlisle Conservation Foundation Inc. for $1.00 on April 19.
• South Street - Adalbert E. Benfield to Juergen C. H. and Karin H. L. Lemmermann, trustees of South Street 548 Nominee Trust, for $10.00 on April 19.
• 106 Carriage Way, Lot 3 - Mary H. S. O'Donoghue to John W. O'Donoghue, Jr. for $1.00 on April 22.
• 106 Carriage Way, Lot 3 - John W. O'Donoghue, Jr. to Mary H. S. O'Donoghue for $1.00 on April 22.
• 312 Brook Street - Nelly Droznin to Nelly and Vadim Droznin for $1.00 on April 25.
• Off West and South Street, Parcel B: Lots 1B-1, 2B, 3B, 4B and Parcel C: Lots 1C, 2C, 3C, 4C - John M. Cornish and Marjorie E. Getchell, trustees of South Street Nominee Trust, and Adalbert E. Benfield to Northland West Street LLC for $2,850,000 on April 29.
• 4 Oak Knoll Road - Lemonias Development Company, Inc. to Ingrid M. Klove and Michael D. Rhodin for $1,470,000 on April 29.
• Canterbury Court, Lot A-3 - Christopher H. Spriano, individually and as trustee of Goldstar Farm Realty Trust, to Genevieve DeManio and Timothy M. Downing for $507,500 on April 29.
Real Estate Transfers - May
• Pine Brook Road, Lot A-1 - Barbara V. Trainor, individually and as trustee of Barbara V. Trainor Living Revocable Trust, to Alan Costos, trustee of Morning Glory Realty Trust, for $400,000 on May 5.
• 216 Cross Street - Regina Mullen, trustee of 216 Cross Street Realty Trust, to Bingham Road LLC for $432,500 on May 9.
• Cross Street, Lot 2 - Regina Mullen, trustee of 216 Cross Street Realty Trust, to Bingham Road LLC for $1,500 on May 9.
• 231 Bingham Road - William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, to Bingham Road LLC for $900,000 on May 9.
• 496 Heald Road - Daniel F. Stanfill III to Miloje S. Makivic and Irina I. Stojanovic for $699,000 on May 15.
• 177 Davis Road - Colleen A. Griffiths and Julio Estrada to Paul J. and Jennifer Ellen Verbesey for $1,315,000 on May 27.
• 36 Daniels Lane - Deborah Schwartz, trustee of Schooner Realty Trust, to Stephen Hauser for $1,290,000 on May 31.
• 433 Rutland Street - Paul Anagnostopoulos and Cynthia L. Sorn to Cynthia L. Sorn, trustee of Cynthia L. Sorn Revocable Trust, for $1.00 on May 31.
© 2005 The