Friday, May 13, 2005
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
10:57 a.m. A cell phone found at Foss Farm was brought to the station and logged.
11:53 a.m. Police returned evidence from the scene of a past larceny to a North Road resident.
1:45 p.m. Adult pornograhic magazines found on the new part of the pathway to the ice cream stand were removed.
6:58 a.m. A vehicle accident occurred on Cross Street. There were no injuries.
1:14 p.m. A police officer was assigned to monitor vehicles at the transfer station. Residents without current transfer station stickers were able to purchase one at the police station.
4:28 p.m. The operator of a vehicle parked at the handicapped space at Church Street and Carlisle Castle was advised.
4:43 p.m. A police officer was assigned to monitor vehicles at the transfer station.
10:56 p.m. A 911 hang-up call was received from a local residence. Arguing could be heard in the background and the dispatcher called back on the line making the call. Subsequently, one of two brothers was arrested for domestic assault. He was held overnight at the station and released the following morning.
7:18 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
3:38 p.m. A concerned eight-year-old called the police because her mother was not at home. Patrol checked out the situation and found the mother had returned.
4:07 p.m A child's car seat was installed at the station.
5:01 p.m. The library requested an officer for help in removing a Chelmsford resident who was creating a disturbance and refused to leave. A trespassing notice was served on him at the library.
5:10 p.m. Patrol stopped a vehicle on Lowell Street for driving to endanger, not using directionals and failure to use a seat belt. The operator was the individual who had just been issued a No Trespassing notice at the library. A summons was issued.
11 a.m. A police officer was assigned to the transfer station.
4:33 p.m. Patrol assisted an elderly female who was stuck at the boat launch without a ride home because of a car problem.
4:37 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Bedford Road.
4:58 p.m. A police officer was assigned to the transfer station.
6:04 p.m. A Kimball Road resident reported a damaged mailbox.
12:45 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
2:44 p.m. A resident who was unable to drive was given transportation at Concord Street and the Concord line.
2:57 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of an alarm investigation on West Street.
7:15 p.m. Patrol checked on the school dance at School Street and the Spalding Building.
10:41 a.m. A tree that was down at West and Acton Streets was moved out of the road.
4:28 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of arcing wires on Maple Street.
8:28 p.m. A power outage occurred on Rutland Sttreet, Old East Street, Hillside Drive and Bedford Road.
12:01 p.m. Patrol investigated a commercial burglar alarm on Bedford Road.
6:08 p.m. A Nokia cell phone was found at Bedford Road and Church Street.
6:44 p.m. A Samsung cell phone was found at Westford and Church Streets.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
7:18 a.m A resident who was unconscious was taken to the hospital by ambulance, with ALS assistance at the scene.
12:45 a.m. An 80-year-old resident who was having difficulty breathing was taken to Emerson Hospital by ambulance.
2:52 p.m. An alarm company reported smoke detector activation at a West Street residence.
4:28 p.m. A Maple Street resident reported arcing wires.
• 46 Stearns Street - Maureen L. and Michael Ruettgers to John J. McDonough for $875,500 on March 2.
• 148 Rutland Street - Chris K. and Michael D. Smith to David F. Smith for $740,000 on March 4.
• 610 Rutland Street - David G. Ely and Pamela A. Ely, f/k/a Pamela A. Myers, to David G. Ely for $1.00 on March 8.
• Off Old Morse Road - John L. Carr, Jr. to Anthony A. Caliendo, trustee of Middlesex Turnpike Trust, for $27,500 on March 11.
• 381 Brook Street - Christina A. Bromley to Miao-Lin Hsu and Ming-Ta Yang for $530,000 on March 11.
• 60 Tanglewood Way - Bassima B. and Thomas P. Connelly to Bradley J. and Deborah A. Samargya for $1,775,000 on March 11.
• 80 Russell Street - Duane C. and Signy S. Johnstone to Duane C. and Signy S. Johnstone for $1.00 on March 11.
• 80 Russell Street - Duane C. and Signy S. Johnstone to Duane C. and Signy S. Johnstone, trustees of Russell Street Realty Trust, for $1.00 on March 11.
• 122 Baldwin Road - Sandra L. and Terence T. Burton and Donald F. Burton, Sr. to Terence T. Burton for $625,001 on March 14.
• 11 Bellows Hill Road - Amy K. and Christopher E. Osborne to Bradley A. Eckler for $827,700 on March 14.
• 110 Patch Meadow Lane - Marcia L. Grattan to Theresa M. Grant for $878,125 on March 18.
• Log Hill Road, Lot 30 - Krishin H. Bhavnani to Krishin H. and Brenda Bhavnani for $1.00 on March 28.
• Log Hill Road, Lot 29 - Krishin H. Bhavnani to Michael C. and Claire R. King for $1.00 on March 28.
• 81 Daniels Lane - Juan O. Alfonso and Martha H. Bejar to Prudential Residential Services, a Delaware Limited Partnership, acting by its General Partner, Prudential Homes Corporation, for $1,400,000 on March 31.
• 81 Daniels Lane - Prudential Residential Services, a Delaware Limited Partnership, acting by its General Partner, Prudential Homes Corporation, to Aaron Goodisman and Sandra Serkes for $1,400,000 on March 31.
© 2005 The