Friday, February 4, 2005
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
8:42 a.m. A sex offender inquiry was made at the station.
2:15 p.m. A vehicle went into a snowbank at Westford and Acton Streets. There was no personal injury and the vehicle was winched out.
9:13 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
9:23 a.m. Patrol returned four horses loose on Lowell Street to their paddock.
11:59 a.m. A Woodridge Road resident brought a copy of a trespass notice to the station.
3 p.m. A Bedford Road resident reported a dog bothering a youth. Patrol had a negative find.
6:51 p.m. A Laurelwood Drive resident made a dog complaint and the dog officer was advised.
8:41 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
8:46 a.m. A vehicle hit a pole on River Road. There were no personal injuries.
9:41 a.m. A vehicle that went into a snowbank on Heald Road was winched out.
9:03 a.m. A vehicle that was off the road on Westford Street was towed.
9:04 a.m. Snow was plowed into the street on Brook Street.
12:48 p.m. ATVs were reported to be creating a traffic hazard at Bedford Road and Stoney Gate. Patrol had a negative find.
1:18 p.m. Snow was plowed into the roadway on East Street.
5:28 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on East Street.
5:31 p.m. Patrol responded to a vehicle lockout on South Street.
9:55 a.m. DPW was advised of a stop sign at Westford and Cross Streets being spray-painted.
10:12 a.m. The operator of a van blocking the roadway on Maple Street was advised.
10 p.m. The dog officer was called about a dog on Hartwell Road having a seizure.
10:09 p.m. Patrol investigated a report of a deer hit on Westford Street and had a negative find.
8:30 a.m. Patrol made a well-being check on Bellows Hill Road.
9:50 a.m. Three reports of credit card fraud linked to an automatic teller machine are under investigation. One card was used to make a $6,000 purchase and one internet purchase. The theft is under investigation and Carlisle Police are working with the fraud unit on the investigation.
5:30 p.m. Three consecutive 911 hangups from a South Street telephone were investigated. The situation checked okay.
10:52 a.m. A disabled and abandoned vehicle was reported on Stoney Gate.
12:08 p.m. A Maple Street resident reported a house lockout.
12:19 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a box alarm on East Street.
2:02 p.m. A disabled car on Bedford Road was determined to be out of gas.
3:51 p.m. A School Street resident reported receiving suspicious mail.
6:01 p.m. The operator of a vehicle off the road at West Street and Log Hill Road reported AAA was enroute.
2:01 a.m. Patrol investigated a noise disturbance on Lowell Street where four-wheelers were being ridden in the yard. The responsible individuals were advised.
8:44 a.m. A Bedford Road resident reported property damage and was advised.
1:19 p.m. A note was left for the operator of a vehicle parked in the roadway on Maple Street.
5:32 p.m. Carlisle Fire Department was advised of a cistern light flashing at Great Brook Lane.
10:41 p.m. A barking dog complaint was received from the North Road and Pine Brook Road area. The incident was logged.
Police Activity Summary
137 Checks town buildings and churches
53 Directed activity, radar
25 Traffic violations
8 Suspicious persons or vehicles
11 Residential and other alarm
6 Animal related
5 Automobile accidents
6 Hang up or abandoned 911 calls
4 Traffic complaints
4 Traffic hazards
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
12:13 a.m. The fire department responded at the scene of a possible heart attack. ASL responded at the scene and transportation to Emerson Hospital was provided.
8:42 p.m. A 51-year-old man with difficulty breathing was taken to the hospital by ambulance. ALS assisted at the scene.
11:38 a.m. The fire department assisted an elderly female. No transport was required.
12:32 p.m. Concord Fire Department requested an ambulance at Middlesex School in Concord.
3 a.m. Concord Fire Department requested an engine for station coverage. The engine and crew returned to Carlisle at 5:20 a.m.
12:19 p.m. An automatic box alarm was received from an East Street location.
2:47 p.m. A 34-year-old woman who overdosed on sleeping pills was taken to the hospital.
• 125 Craigie Circle - Jennifer A. and John C. LaLiberte to Jennifer A. and John C. LaLiberte for $1.00 on December 4.
• 87 Woodland Road - Evelyn L. Ma and John C. Wu to SIRVA Relocation LLC for $725,000 on December 6.
• 87 Woodland Road - SIRVA Relocation LLC to Gayle H. Nix and Michael J. Ouligham for $725,000 December 6.
• 498 Curve Street - Andrew S. and Lois A. Cutter, trustees of Cutter Family Trust, to Andrew S. Cutter for $1.00 on December 8.
• 60 Garnet Rock Lane - Elizabeth G. and John N. Woodard to Ann Woodard for $1.00 on December 9.
• 155 Woodridge Road - Regina Bragdon, as conservator of R. David Workman, to William Luther for $365,000 on December 10.
• 43 Rockland Road - Christina M. and Paul T. Murphy to Geoffrey Freeman for $525,000 on December 13.
• Rutland Street, Lot C-2 - Barbara Louise and Richard C. Blanchard to John and Lauren Clark Bakewell for $410,000 on December 16.
• Rutland Street, Lot C-1 - Barbara Louise and Richard C. Blanchard to Mark Friedell for $399,000 on December 17.
• 162 Nowell Farm Road - Peter C. Wolff to Heather G. and Robert Dekker for $637,000 on December 17.
• 207 Judy Farm Road - Kenneth and Colleen Morley Walsh to Kenneth Walsh for $1.00 on December 20.
• 102 Highwoods Lane [off West Street] - Carol K. and Charles A. Langdon, Jr. to Albert K. and Randi J. Siu for $1,500,000 on December 20.
• Off Cross Street - Carl A. Andreassen to Regina Costello, trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, for $300,000 on December 22.
• 150 Aldershot Lane - Mary K. and Spencer P. Falcon to Susan Eilidh Bedford for $875,000 on December 22.
• 119 Maple Street - Kathryn K. and Michael R. Abend to Kathryn K. and Michael R. Abend for $10.00 December 23.
• 21 Oak Knoll Road - Anne M. and Jonathan R. Longley to James and Andrea Hoover Gettys for $1,090,000 on December 29.
• 119 Stearns Street - Roberta L. and Steven M. Burns to Jennifer P. Godfrey for $1,250,000 on December 29.
• Acton Road, Lot 35 - Steven M. Cote to Steven M. Cote and William T. Foster for $1.00 on December 29.
• Acton Road, Lot 35 - Steven M. Cote and William T. Foster to the Carlisle Conservation Foundation for $1.00 on December 29.
• 105 Buttrick Lane - Dickson K. Chan and Wai-Sze Mok to James L. and May Tung for $1,475,000 on December 30.
© 2005 The