Friday, December 3, 2004
Police Blotter / Fire Log
Compiled by Kathleen Coyle
8:49 a.m. An Acton Street resident reported a suspicious vehicle. It was gone when patrol arrived, but the operator was identified.
8:43 a.m. The operators of trucks blocking the roadway at South Street and Concord Street were advised.
9:51 a.m. A resident making a traffic complaint about traffic at Concord Street and South Street was advised.
10:20 a.m. As a result of a traffic enforcement operation on South Street, the operator and passenger in a stopped vehicle were cited for not using seat belts.
11:43 a.m. The operator of a vehicle stopped at Bedford Road and Stearns Street will be summonsed.
8:25 a.m.-2:50 p.m. Fourteen traffic enforcement stops were made.
12:44 p.m. Patrol assisted a parent on Westford Street.
2:35 p.m. DPW was advised of a tree across the roadway at Lowell Street and Litchfield Drive.
9:38 p.m. The operator of a vehicle parked at North Road and the canoe launch was advised to move on.
10:48 p .m. A vehicle stopped at Foss Field and Bedford Road moved on when patrol arrived.
3:13 p.m. A Bedford Road resident reported a vehicle in the driveway. It was determined the car was turning around.
10:50 p.m. The operator of a vehicle stopped at East Street and Cutter's Ridge Road was arrested for operating with a suspended license.
8:04 a.m. Patrol assisted a bicyclist on Lowell Street.
2:51 p.m. Suspicious teens at Church Street and the Corey Building were advised to leave.They will be summonsed.
1:31 a.m. Patrol advised persons at a loud party on Lowell Street.
9:37 p.m. A tree was removed from the roadway at Bedford Road and River Road.
Police Activity Summary
117 Checks town buildings and churches.
51 Directed activity, radar
42 Traffic violations
51 Traffic enforcement
5 Residential alarms
6 Suspicious vehicles or persons
4 Assist the public
• 5 Heald Road - Paula Trebino to Paula and Stephen C. Trebino for $1.00 on September 2.
• 193 Hutchins Road -Suzanne A. Zimmerman to Mary and Peter Kirlin for $1,390,000 on September 3.
• 555 East Street - Charles and Madeleine Blake, f/k/a Madeleine McGrath, to Donald H., Eric M. And Karlaine J. Richards for $496,000 on September 7.
• 896 Concord Road - Susan J. Macone to Sally A. Macone for $1.00 on September 8.
• Tanglewood Way, Lot E - Betsy Ellen Goldenberg and Albert Ira Gould, trustees of Great Brook Realty Trust II, to Southfield Estate Development Co., LLC for $525,000 on September 15.
• 49 Old Quarry Drive - Geoffrey F. Cole and Elizabeth Ann Hughes to Deborah S. Stein for $930,000 on September 17.
• 126 East Riding Drive - Barbara R. Melanson to Barbara R. and Thomas Melanson for $1.00 on September 17.
• 35 Milne Cove Road - Richard E. and Richard R. Davis, trustees of Davis Nominee Trust, to Ronnie E. Green and Steven R. Mierau for $1,000,000 on September 21.
• 20 Timothy Lane - Luke C. and Lou Ann Cavallo Chiotelis to Darlene Dickson and Heida A. and Matthew J. Kidder for $635,000 on September 24.
• 25 Orchard Acres Drive - Elizabeth R. and Thornton L. Ritz to Thornton L. Ritz, trustee of 25 Orchard Acres Drive Realty Trust of 2004, for $1.00 on September 27.
• 325 Baldwin Road - Jacqueline Vischer and John Zeisel to Margaret N. Parent and Joseph C. Tatham, Jr. for $730,000 on September 30.
Real Estate Transfers
• 588 Bedford Road - Christopher H. Spriano, trustee of Goldstar Farm Realty Trust, to Lance and Laurel Ostrom for $530,000 on October 11.
• West Street - Spencer C. and Helen Brita Larsen Taylor to Spencer C. and Helen B. Taylor, trustees of Spencer C. and Helen B. Taylor Declaration of Trust, for $1.00 on October 4.
• 13 Milne Cove Road - Steven R. Mierau to Madeline J. and Roger P. Ling for $660,000 on October 4.
• 923 North Road - Edward E. Erny and Avril Taylor to Edward E. Erny, trustee of Edward E. Erny Family Trust, and Avril Taylor, trustee of Avril Taylor Family Trust for $1.00 on October 5.
• 53 Ledgeways - Anne M. and John P. Gorczyca, Jr. to Carol E. and Gautam Gupta for $915,000 on October 6.
• 253 Virginia Farme Road - Janet R. Murphy to Janet R. Murphy, trustee of Murphy Realty Trust, for $1.00 on October 7.
• Off Bellows Hill Road - William McCormick to Carlisle Conservation Foundation, Inc. for $1.00 on October 14.
• 30 Robbins Drive - Anthony C. Wang to Margaret E. Wang for $1.00 on October 15.
• 328 Brook Street - Clifford D. and Linda C. Stacey to Clifford D. and Linda C. Stacey for $1.00 on October 18.
• 1174 Bedford Road - Regina Bragden, conservator of Doris M. Grant, to Richard L. Annese for $800,000 on October 19.
• 58 Rodgers Road - Janie S. Moskowitz-Rogoff and Phillip A. Rogoff to Janie S. M. Rogoff for $1.00 on October 21.
• 114 Sunset Road - Susan Ansel, n/k/a Susan R. Sarcia, to Jessica B. and Matthew T. Svatek for $715,000 on October 21.
• 110 Carlisle Pines Drive - Christine R. and Raju C. Bopardikar to Monica Granfield and Gerald P. Shea for $869,000 on October 22.
• 826 West Street - Glenn H. Jr. and Elizabeth Evans Lenzen to Elizabeth Evans Lenzen for $1.00 on October 26.
• 133 Heald Road - James F. and Linda H. Kistler to James F. and Linda H. Kistler, trustees of Linda H. Kistler Revocable Trust, for $1.00 on October 27.
© 2004 The