Friday, November 12, 2004
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
10:19 a.m. NStar was advised of a branch on the wires on Cross Street.
10:33 a.m. Patrol assisted a female with her garage door.
2:15 p.m. Patrol stayed with a woman with a twisted knee at the state park until her companion could bring their vehicle to the site.
7:24 p.m. Dispatch was notified that a vehicle hit a deer on Bedford Road. Patrol had a negative find.
8:00 a.m. Two police officers were assigned to control traffic at the Town Hall during the election.
8:26 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a house lock-out on Acton Street.
12:50 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a lock-out at East Street and Nickles Lane.
3:19 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a minor vehicle accident on Westford Street.
3:49 p.m. An injured deer was reported in a field at Bedford Road and Stearns Street.
8:08 p.m. A Munroe Hill Road resident reported a skunk on her porch. It had gone when patrol arrived.
8:15 a.m. DPW was advised of a dead tree in the roadway at Curve and Fiske Streets.
9:54 a.m. A branch leaning into the roadway on Bedford Road was removed.
3:54 p.m. A librarian confirmed that a 911 call from the library elevator was accidental.
4:55 p.m. A vehicle parked at North Road and the canoe launch was broken into. The window was smashed and a purse left on the seat was missing. The burglary is under investigation.
5:15 p.m. DPW was advised of a tree blocking half of the roadway at North and Pine Brook Roads
11:35 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of medical transport to Emerson Hospital.
11:30 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
12:28 p.m. Patrol assisted a resident on Peter Hans Road.
1:21 p.m. A parking ticket and a fine were issued for a parking violation at Lowell Street and the rotary.
6:33 p.m. A summons was served on Oak Knoll Road.
6:40 p.m. A vehicle accident occurred at Westford and Curve Streets.
7:50 a.m. Dispatch received a complaint about a work crew blocking the roadway at East and Rutland Streets.
8:52 a.m. A Concord Street resident complained about trucks blocking the view of the roadway. Patrol checked the situation and it was okay.
9:51 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a transformer fire. NStar was notified.
10:32 a.m. A power outage occurred on Berry Corner Lane where there was a tree on the lines and the road was blocked.
10:45 a.m. NStar was advised of a branch on the wires at Morse Road and the transfer station.
10:57 a.m. A tree in the roadway at Bedford Road and Maple Street was removed.
11:01 a.m. A branch on the roadway on Concord Street was removed and DPW was advised.
11:03 a.m. A tree in the roadway and West and Acton Streets was removed.
11:11 a.m. DPW was advised of a tree blocking the roadway on West Street.
11:28 a.m. Patrol assisted DPW at Lowell Street and Litchfield Road where a tree was blocking the roadway.
11:36 a.m. A branch was reported over the roadway at North Road and the duck pond.
1:46 p.m. A tree was reported on the wires on Prospect Street.
2:09 p.m. DPW was advised of a tree across the road on Carleton Road.
3:54 p.m. A resident had their fingerprints taken at the station.
6:18 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department on Prospect Street where wires were arcing. NStar was advised.
7:05 and 9:31 p.m. An officer assisted at the school dance.
11:51 a.m. A resident had fingerprints taken at the police station.
11:56 a.m. NStar was advised of limbs on the wires at West Street and Old Quarry Drive.
1:10 p.m. A River Road resident complained about kids riding bikes over their property. The resident was advised.
10:42 a.m. A vehicle accident occurred on Curve Street. There were no injuries.
2:27 p.m. Concord requested mutual aid at the Monument Street Bridge and a Carlisle officer was sent to control traffic.
4:05 p.m. A found trail sign was turned in at the police station.
6:20 p.m. A vehicle was stopped at East and Rutland Streets and the operator subsequently arrested for operating under the influence (OUI). She was bailed later in the evening.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
5:54 p.m. A mutual aid request from Acton for a nine-year-old boy with possible hypothermia was cancelled.
11:36 p.m. A 76-year-old woman who was feeling faint was taken to the hospital by ambulance.,
11:31 a.m. A 71-year-old man with an allergic reaction to medication was taken to the hospital.
9:52 a.m. Multiple callers reported a pole down and a transformer on fire at East and Maple Streets.
6:19 p.m. A Prospect Street caller reported arcing wires.
11:09 a.m. EMTs evaluated a passenger in a previous vehicle accident and determined hospital transportation was not required.
6:55 p.m. A resident having chest pain was taken to the hospital with ALS assistance at the scene.
· 480 South Street - Grace B. Dutton to Grace B. Dutton, trustee of Grace B. Dutton 2004 Revocable Trust, for $1.00 on August 2.
· 67 Ledgeways - Julio Estrada and Colleen A. Griffiths to Arthur and Astkhik Toukhmanian for $855,000 on August 2.
· 177 Davis Road - Cheryl and Eric Cosway to Julio Estrada and Colleen A. Griffiths for $1,300,000 on August 3.
· 278 South Street - James C. Hamilton, executor of the estate of Anna D. Tilghman, to Elizabeth A. Ahern and M. Andrew Barlow for $575,000 on August 3.
· 246 Elizabeth Ridge Road - Judy Bennett Proulx, f/k/a Judy Bennet Fowler-Seifert, trustee of J.B. Fowler-Seifert Trust No. 1, to Kenneth A. and Judy Bennett Proulx for $100 on August 3.
· 38 Evergreen Lane - Carl Schilling, trustee of Schilling Real Estate Trust, to Brady Connors and Michele Spodnik for $690,000 on August 6.
· 38 Evergreen Lane - Brady Connors and Michele Spodnik Connors, f/k/a Michele Spodnik, to Patrice S. and Rhonda Penaud for $760,000 on August 9.
· 147 Sunset Road - Mary Jane Austin and George Hill, III to Brady Connors and Michele Spodnik for $875,500 on August 9.
· 84 Oak Knoll Road - Daniel P. and Sharon T. Dillon to Daniel P. and Sharon T. Dillon for $1.00 on August 9.
· Great Brook Path, Lot B - Betsy Ellen Goldenberg and Albert Ira Gould, trustees of Great Brook Realty Trust II, to Spinnaker Capital Partnership I, L.P. for $525,000 on August 11.
· 159 Bingham Road - Versha Gandhi, trustee of Bingham Realty Trust of 2002, to Amita S. Chinai for $1.00 on August 12.
· 159 Bingham Road - Amita S. Chinai to Versha Gandhi, trustee of Bingham Realty Trust of 2002, for $1.00 on August 12.
· 192 Log Hill road, Lots 27 & 28 - Charles R. and Charlotte Dexter, trustees of Liberty Trust, to Krishin H. Bhavnani for $10.00 on August 18.
· Log Hill Road, Lot 28 - Krishin H. Bhavnani to Claire R.and Michael C. King for $10.00 on August 18.
· 365 & 383 Russell Street - Paul Nelson, executor of the estate of Ole Nelson, to Lemonias Development Co. Inc. for $880,000 on August 19.
· 195 Acton Street - John Fiske, Jr. and Rosalie Fiske Johnson to Janne Corneil and Dwight Demay for $645,000 on August 19.
· 89 Davis Road - Kenneth A. and Kimberly L. Bisconti and Dorothy Guber to Pamela M. Hoyt-Wade and Darryl L. Wade for $1,487,500 on August 20.
· 706 West Street - Edward H. and Marjorie E. Getchell to John C. and Joan W. Dalton for $975,000 on August 23.
· Carriage Way, Lot 29 and Lot 10 - Regina Costello, trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, to Hing Y. Watt, trustee of Morgan Realty Trust, for $517,500 on August 24.
· 148 Rutland Street - Karen and Timothy Morse to Chris K. and Michael D. Smith for $740,000 on August 26.
· 38 Litchfield Drive - Ruthann and Jan Tore Hall to Mark K. Hersey and Diane J. Makovsky for $767,000 on August 27.
· 1075 Curve Street - Patrick A. III and Madlyn Mary Boustany Juneau to Philip L. and Debra Gardner Hussey for $1,025,000 on August 30.
© 2004 The