Friday, October 22, 2004
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
10:57 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on East Street.
5:34 p.m. Keyspan was advised of a gas odor on Rutland Street.
8:58 p.m. Carlisle Police assisted Chelmsford at the scene of a fire alarm on Proctor Road. Chelmsford was tied up with another fire in that town.
8:57 a.m. A burglar alarm was received from a Martin Street residence and the owner was notified.
6:30 p.m. A Rutland Street resident reported a suspicious solicitor and was advised.
4:33 p.m. A summons for a jury appearance was served on Westford Street to a person who does not reside in Carlisle.
10:11 p.m. A Lowell Street resident reported a greyhound in the road; patrol had a negative find.
7:27 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a gas odor investigation on East Street.
1:15 p.m. A River Road resident reported a stolen political sign.
5:55 p.m. A vehicle accident was reported at Westford Street and the Westford line. Patrol had a negative find.
11:07 p.m. A vehicle hit a deer at Rutland Street and the Billerica line. The accident was in Billerica and the police in that town were advised.
1:34 a.m. Carlisle Police stood by at the scene of an automobile accident at Hartwell Road and the Concord line until Concord Police arrived.
12:46 p.m. A River Road resident reported stolen political signs.
4:11 p.m. Patrol checked out a suspicious white van on Concord Street. It checked okay.
9 p.m. A Kimball Road resident reported voices in the yard. The situation checked okay.
11:40 a.m. Dispatch received a complaint about bicyclists riding three abreast at River Road and Foss Way.
11:47 a.m. The stop sign at Russell Street and Bellows Hill Road was determined to be missing.
3:36 p.m. Carlisle residents were involved in a vehicle accident at Bingham Road and Concord Street. There were no injuries.
4:51 p.m. Debris was removed from the Lowell Street roadway.
10:51 p.m. A Pheasant Hill Lane resident requested assistance with a new oven that was making a strange noise. The noise was determined to be caused by the convection oven.
2:06 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a carbon monoxide investigation on Long Ridge Road.
12:40 p.m. A dispute over disciplining children was resolved by the parties involved.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
7:28 a.m. An East Street caller reported the odor of gas in the street.
7:50 a.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Kimball Road residence.
2:06 a.m. A Long Ridge Road caller reported a carbon monoxide alarm sounding.
• 76 Sunset Road - Jennifer A. and Mathew G. Corbett to Holly J. Kimball and David P. Sharrow for $629,000 on June 3.
• 145 Indian Hill Road - Ellen J. Miller, trustee of Ellen J. Miller 2004 Revocable Trust, to Ellen J. Miller for $1.00 on June 8.
• Church Street - Darlene S. Maio to Burton F. Faulkner, III for $5,000 on June 9.
• 131 Virginia Farme Lane - John S. and Patsy L. Kurtak to Kimberly N. and Sean M. Fitzpatrick for $730,000 on June 10.
• 102 Aberdeen Drive - Huron Oh and Dalsun Yuk to Kevin and Suzanne Sweet for $1,050,000 on June 11.
• 511 Brook Street - Barbara G. and Scott E. Henderson to Scott E. Henderson for $1.00 on June 11.
• 640 West Street, Lot 3 - Mindy Goodfriend Nelson, f/k/a Mindy Goodfriend, and Steven K. Nelson to Steven K. and Mindy Goodfriend Nelson for $1.00 on June 14.
• 868 Concord Road - Donna J. and Paul K. Macone to Mary K. and T. Gleason Gallagher for $699,900 on June 15.
• 180 Hemlock Hill Road - Ferris W. and Karen L. Taylor to Sirva Relocation LLC for $999,500 on June 15.
• 180 Hemlock Hill Road - Sirva Relocation LLC to John C. and Catherine Herrin Gorecki for $999,500 on June 15.
• 150 Carriage Way - Thomas E. Sullivan, president and treasurer of Carriage Way Custom Homes Inc., to Hao Li and Qiang Zhang for $1,250,000 on June 18.
• 218 Virginia Farm Lane - Alfred M. Jr. and Judith A. Boccia to David C. King and Leah G. Osterman for $815,000 on June 21.
• 96 Pheasant Hill Lane - Alison J. and Michael D. Carey to Alison J. Carey for $1.00 on June 22.
• 63 East Riding Drive - Benjamin J. Schneierson and Rochelle Zohn to Neal and Audrey Glassman Emmer for $480,000 on June 23.
• West Street, Lot B1 - Heidi Baxter and Richard D. Parker to Matthew David Builders LLC for $446,500 on June 28.
• 72 West Street, Lot B-3 - David J. McNeff and Michelle C. Walker, f/k/a Michelle H. McNeff, to Jennifer Ayres and Edward B. Rist Jr. for $1,145,000 on June 25.
• 143 Fiske Street, Parcel X - Dorothy R. Cerankowski to Hans R. and Lorraine D. Hrasna for $1.00 on June 30.
• 159 Fiske Street, Parcel Y - Hans R. and Lorraine D. Hrasna to Dorothy R. Cerankowski for $20,000 on June 30.
• 159 Fiske Street, Lot 2B and Parcel Y - Dorothy R. Cerankowski to Sara A. Dunleavy for $539,000 on June 30.
• 115 Partridge Lane - Barbara K. and Eliot E. Weisman, trustees of Weisman Realty Trust, to Colleen Morley Walsh for $647,500 on June 30.
• 352 School Street - Bernard H. Krasnoff to Michael and Minerva Butler for $645,000 on July 2.
• 360 Westford Road - Anne K. Halvorsen to Edward and Emily DiRocco for $1,325,000 on July 8.
• 120 Pine Brook Road - Kenneth and Laura L. Gettler to Ann K. Halvorsen for $895,000 on July 8.
• 26 Garnet Rock Lane - Charlotte B. Read to Karen V. and Thomas C. Letteri for $659,000 on July 9.
• 133 Forest Park Drive - Helga B. Moles to Celeste Uta Hoehn and John H. Keating for $525,000 on July 14.
• 65 Page Brook Road - Edward M. DiRicco to Eugene M. and Julia Stiffler Laveley for $699,900 on July 15.
• 168 Bingham Road - Emily B. and Jonathan S. Merz to Jonathan S. Merz for $1.00 on July 15.
• 1005 Curve Street - David and Terri A. Long to Philip J. S. Gladstone for $1,500,000 on July 15.
• 610 Rutland Street - James Gross and Sarah A. Matthews to David G. Ely and Pamela A. Myers for $490,000 on July 19.
• 1193 Curve Street - Carren M. Panico and Eric J. Synnestvedt to Douglas A. Jones and Jamie E. Young for $540,500 on July 19.
• 187 Tophet Road - Peter Frailey to Carren M. Panico and Eric J. Synnestvedt for $730,000 on July 19.
• 585 Rutland Road - John J. and Judith S. Post to Madhu N. and Nutal Chandra for $700,000 on July 20.
• Curve Street, Parcels I, V and VIII, Lot A - Andrew and Lois Cutter to Andrew S. and Lois A. Cutter, trustees of Cutter Realty Trust of 2004, for $1.00 on July 20.
• 498 Curve Street - Andrew and Lois Cutter to Andrew S. and Lois A. Cutter, trustees of Cutter Realty Trust of 2004, for $1.00 on July 20.
• 3 Oak Knoll Road - Lemonias Development Co. Inc. to Catherine J.and Paul A. Nichols for $1,550,000 on July 23.
• 737 Lowell Street - Daniel T. and Elizabeth E. McMullen to Cendant Mobility Financial Corp. for $880,000 on July 23.
• 737 Lowell Street - Cendant Mobility Financial Corp. to Jennifer H. and Mark Charles Derkazarian for $880,000 on July 23.
• 166 Fiske Street - Mark S. and Wendy R. Barrow to Mark S. and Wendy R. Barrow, trustees of Mark and Wendy Barrow Living Trust, for $1.00 on July 27.
• 481 Cross Street - David J. Ellwood and Donna Marie Vaillancourt to Donna Marie Vaillancourt for $1.00 on July 28.
• 31 Tanglewood Way, Lot A - Betsy Ellen Goldenberg and Albert Ira Gould, trustees of Great Brook Realty Trust II, to Charles J. and Kristin B. Burliss for $525,000 on July 28.
© 2004 The