Friday, July 2, 2004
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
8:50 a.m. A speed monitor was set up on Brook Street.
10:28 a.m. The person responsible for a potential traffic hazard on Maple Street was advised.
2:16 p.m. A past missing mailbox on Westford Street was logged.
2:19 p.m. A past missing mailbox on Brook Street was found and logged.
7:21 p.m. Swimming pool trash was dumped on Westford Street.
7:43 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a house lockout on Brook Street.
9:51 a.m. Concord had no police officer available and Carlisle patrol responded at the scene of an alarm on Monument Street.
3:08 p.m. A house break was attempted on North Road. Forced entry was made throught the screen door. This triggered the house alarm and the burglar fled.
3:11 p.m. Patrol assisted with traffic on East Street while a construction crew unloaded equipment.
8:10 p.m. A Woodbine Road mailbox was reported damaged.
10:37 a.m. An unidentified container on Bedford Road checked okay.
9:40 p.m. Paperwork was served to a Westford Street resident.
11:24 p.m. A raccoon in the roadway on Lowell Street was put down.
1:09 a.m. Signs were stolen from the school parking lot.
5:12 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
7:50 a.m. NStar was advised of a limb on a service line on River Road.
1:16 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Concord Street.
5:19 p.m. A request for a restraining order was made at the police station.
7:49 a.m. A minor vehicle accident occurred on Fiske Street.
4:44 p.m. Patrol assisted an elderly resident with a phone problem.
6:24 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a wire fire on Heald Road.
11:22 a.m. Patrol assisted in the school parking lot with timed trials for the Soap Box Derby on Old Home Day.
10:40 p.m. DPW was advised of a low-hanging branch on Maple Street.
Police activity summary
90 Checks town buildings and
07 Selective enforcement
53 Directed activity, radar
42 Traffic violations
07 Suspicious vehicles
06 Residential or other alarms
06 Assist the public
Editor's note: There is no Fire Log this week. Real estate transfers - May 2004
• 36 South Street - Allen Jr. and Deborah B. Dewing to Deborah B. Dewing, trustee of D. B. Dewing Trust No. 1, for $1.00 on May 4.
• 253 Virginia Farme Road - Janet R. Murphy, trustee of Murphy Realty Trust, to Janet R. Murphy for $1.00 on May 4.
• 28 Berry Corner Road - Eugene and Guity Penszynski to Peter Scott Bratton and Catherine A. Tager for $569,500 on May 5.
• 915 East Street - Debra A. Kirkness n/k/a Debra A. Mead to Debra A. Mead for $1.00 on May 7.
• 39 Forest Park Drive - Raymond F. Robson, Jr., d/b/a R. F. Robson Homes, to Christopher and Maryann Deignan for $825,000 on May 14.
• 319 Cross Street - Elizabeth G. and Steven A. Kendall to Gayle S. Baldwin a/k/a Sophia G. Gabriel for $983,000 on May 19.
• 178 Brook Street - Michal L. Tuomi to Suzanne S. Benkley for $455,000 on May 25.
• 875 West Street - Heidi Baxter and Richard D. Parker to Alexander C. and Joey M. Edsall for $955,000 on May 28.
• 43 East Street - Lemonias Development Company, Inc. to Paul R. Bergeron and Cynthia L. Jaquith for $605,000 on May 28.
© 2004 The