Friday, June 4, 2004
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
6:06 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a chimney fire on Prospect Street.
8:47 p.m. Carlisle patrol assisted Concord police follow-up on a traffic complaint on Concord Street at the town line.
10 p.m. A residential alarm at West Street residence was set off by lightning.
2:06 p.m. A resident came to the police station to be fingerprinted.
4:50 p.m. A child's car seat was installed at the police station.
5:18 p.m. A ticket was issued for a parking violation at Spalding Field and Church Street.
5:26 p.m. A past domestic assault and battery was reported.
6:48 p.m. A dead animal and debris were removed from the roadway on Westford Street at the town line.
1:30 a.m. Patrol assisted Chelmsford Police by checking the state park for a missing woman. She was not found in Carlisle but was located later.
1:24 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency on Russell Street.
11:45 p.m. It was reported that a car had backed into a garage on Kimball Road. Police had a negative find.
11:24 a.m. A damaged mailbox on Martin Street was logged.
11:59 a.m. A possibly sick squirrel at Bedford Road and Stearns Street was removed.
1:14 p.m. A large turtle was reported in the roadway at Bedford Road and Canterbury Court. Patrol had a negative find.
2:52 p.m. A Russell Street resident reported a lost cell phone.
4:53 p.m. Keys lost at Maple and Brook Streets were logged.
7:51 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
3:59 p.m. A Cross Street resident reported a credit card number had been stolen.
4:42 p.m. A wallet was found and turned in at the police station. The owner was called and picked it up.
3:50 p.m. Kids were reported playing with paintball guns on Stearns Street
9:37 a.m. A car manual was found and turned in at the police station.
12:32 p.m. A Mill Pond Lane resident made a noise complaint about a helicopter.
2:02 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
2:19 p.m. A loose horse on Curve Street was caught.
5:15 p.m. Lost hikers came to the police station and were assisted.
9:45 p.m. A barking dog problem on Pheasant Hill Lane was resolved.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
A woman was thrown from her horse on Russell Street and sustained possible fractures. She was taken to Emerson Hospital.
7:48 a.m. An 83-year-old woman fell and injured her hip. She was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
1:02 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at an Acton Street residence.
An 83-year-old man who was feeling ill was taken to the hospital.
Police Activity Summary
126 Checks town buildings and churches
64 Directed activity, radar
51 Traffic violations
05 Suspicious vehicles
06 Residential and other alarms
04 Assist the public
04 Lost and found
Real Estate Transfers - April 2004
• Off South Street, Parcel A - John W. Cornish, Jr. and Marjorie Getchell, trustees of South Street Nominee Trust, to the Town of Carlisle through its Board of Selectmen for $1,925,000 on April 8.
• 253 Nowell Road - Paul L. and Rachel P. Medrek to Barbara Lynne and William S. Turville for $545,000 on April 16.
• 78 Woodland Road - Anastasia and Enio E. Velazco to Anastasia Velazco for $1.00 on April 16.
• 127 Carleton Road - Eloise C. and Kent M. Young to Cendant Mobility Financial Corp. for $620,000 on April 16.
• 127 Carleton Road - Cendant Mobility Financial Corp. to Charles and Madeleine Blake for $620,000 on April 16.
• 92 Kimball Road - Ellen M. and Michael R. Davin to Ellen M. and Michael R. Davin, trustees of Davin Family Nominee Trust, for $1.00 on April 22.
• 95 Clark Farm Road - Mary L. and Thomas R. Keeler to Mary L. and Thomas R. Keeler, trustees of Thomas R. Keeler Investment Trust, for $1.00 on April 23.
• 28 Pilgrim Path, Lots 22 & 23 - Mary Astle and Patrick B. Ludwig to Mary Astle and Patrick B. Ludwig for $1.00 on April 23.
• 166 Fiske Street - Mary R. and Richard R. Bruce to Mark S. and Wendy R. Barrow for $850,000 on April 27.
• 896 Concord Road - Anna T. Macone to Sally A. and Susan J. Macone for $1.00 on April 28.
• 319 Stearns Street, Unit 11 [Malcolm Meadows] - Ellen Saslow, trustee of REW Realty Trust, to Alexander D. Carmichael for $375,000 on April 29.
• 140 Carroll Drive - Ornit Barkai and Nachum Sadan to Amy Ruth Etherington and S. David Model for $844,000 on April 30.
• 14 Barnes Place - Denise and Jeffrey Judson to Ornit Barkai and Nachum Sadan for $1,060,000 on April 30.
• 93 Berry Corner Lane - Judith E. and Richard K. Wells to Sami H. Nuwayser for $645,000 on April 30.
• Great Brook Path, Lot 8 - Betsy Ellen Goldenberg and Albert Ira Gould, trustees of Great Brook Path Realty Trust II, to Danielle and Kenneth W. Fries for $525,000 on April 30.
• Carriage Way, Lot 3 - William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, to Mary H. S. O'Donaghue for $475,000 on April 30.
Real estate transfers -
• 36 South Street - Allen Jr. and Deborah B. Dewing to Deborah B. Dewing, trustee of D. B. Dewing Trust No. 1, for $1.00 on May 4.
• 253 Virginia Farme - Janet R. Murphy, trustee of Murphy Realty Trust, to Janet R. Murphy for $1.00 on May 4.
• 28 Berry Corner Road - Eugene and Guity Penszynski to Peter Scott Bratton and Catherine A. Tager for $569,500 on May 5.
• 915 East Street - Debra A. Kirkness n/k/a Debra A. Mead to Debra A. Mead for $1.00 on May 7.
• 39 Forest Park Drive - Raymond F. Robson, Jr., d/b/a R. F. Robson Homes, to Christopher and Maryann Deignan for $825,000 on May 14.
• 319 Cross Street - Elizabeth G. and Steven A. Kendall to Gayle S. Baldwin a/k/a Sophia G. Gabriel for $983,000 on May 19.
• 178 Brook Street - Michal L. Tuomi to Suzanne S. Benkley for $455,000 on May 25.
• 875 West Street - Heidi Baxter and Richard D. Parker to Alexander C. and Joey M. Edsall for $955,000 on May 28.
• 43 East Street - Lemonias Development Company, Inc. to Paul R. Bergeron and Cynthia L. Jaquith for $605,000 on May 28.
© 2004 The