Friday, May 14, 2004
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
12:14 a.m. Chelmsford Police requested help looking for a vehicle.
10:13 a.m. A woman was stopped on School Street and will be summonsed for attaching plates and operating an uninsured and unregistered vehicle.
1:00 p.m. Patrol served a warrant on Nathan Lane.
3:25 p.m. A past underage drinking party was reported at the station.
8:08 p.m. A suspicious person reported on Nowell Farme Road was determined to be a MASSPIRG representative.
8:29 p.m. DPW was advised of a damaged sign down at Concord and Westford Streets.
8:51 a.m. A vehicle accident occurred on Bedford Road.
9:33 a.m. DPW was advised of a limb in the roadway at East and Rutland Streets.
10:15 a.m. DPW was advised that the town line marker was knocked over at Maple Street and the Billerica line.
4:25 p.m. A restraining order was served at the station.
11:45 p.m. Parkers at Lowell Street and the ski barn were advised to move on.
7:36 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
8:51 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a Lifeline activation.
1:38 p.m. A traffic counter was set up at Russell Street and Spencer Brook Lane.
1:47 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
2:41 p.m. A suspicious vehicle was located at Maple Street and the Greenough lot.
11:31 p.m. A sick fox was reported at School Street and Baldwin Road. Patrol had a negative find.
8:47 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
11:07 a.m. An unmarked cruiser was left in the Greenough lot on Maple Street.
2:08 p.m. Patrol stood by to keep the peace on Nathan Lane.
4:48 p.m. DPW was notified of a tree in the roadway on Maple Street.
5:53 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a vehicle lockout at Spalding Field and Church Street.
1:34 p.m. Patrol checked out possible gypsy activities on Cross Street. Patrol found the situation okay.
4:05 p.m. Patrol assisted the owner of a locked bike on School Street.
4:06 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene with medical transport to Emerson Hospital.
5:34 p.m. A sick fox was reported on Bedford Road but was gone by the time patrol arrived.
11:14 p.m. Patrol provided assistance in response to a Lifeline call.
12:10 p.m. A resident complained about a bicyclist at Bedford Road and the rotary and was advised.
1:22 p.m. A suspicious person reported at Lowell Street and the rotary presented a mental health concern and was transported to the hospital under mental health Section 12.
3:14 p.m. A traffic complaint from West and Acton Streets was referred to the traffic officer.
3:40 p.m. Patrol assisted someone putting a sign up at the rotary.
9:00 p.m. A suspicious vehicle was reported at the boat launch, and was gone on a later check-up.
12:20 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency
Police activity summary
141 Checks town buildings and churches
04 Directed activity
60 Directed activity, radar
33 Traffic violations
13 Residential and other alarms
06 General medical
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
7:36 a.m. A 36-year-old man with severe abdominal pain was taken to Emerson Hospital by ambulance.
8:51 a.m. Life Alert reported alarm activation. The Lifeline activation was investigated and transportation to the hospital subsequently provided.
1:47 p.m. A 68-year-old diabetic with diminished responsiveness was taken to the hospital.
5:59 p.m. An alarm company reported activation on Westford Street.
8:48 a.m. An 80-year-old man who was feeling dizzy and disoriented was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
4:06 p.m. A four-year-old girl with a head laceration was taken to the hospital.
1:34 p.m. A 41-year-old man was transported to the hospital for psychiatric evaluation.
A 67-year-old woman having a diabetic reaction was taken to the hospital, with ALS support at the scene.
Real Estate Transfers -
• 112 School Street - Seba K. Gaines to John G. and Sally Quinn Reed for $517,500 on March 1.
• 17 Pheasant Hill Lane - Verna L. Gilbert, trustee of Verna L. Gilbert Investment Trust, to Ira and Verna L. Gilbert, trustees of Ira H. Gilbert and Verna L. Gilbert Revocable Living Trust, for $1 on March 2.
• 252 Munroe Hill Road - Maureen W. Myers, trustee of Maureen W. Myers Trust, to Maureen W. Myers for $1 on March 2.
• 252 Munroe Hill Road - Maureen W. Myers to Maureen W. Myers, individually and as trustee of Maureen W. Myers Trust, for $1 on March 2.
• Off School Street [Russell Lot] - Carlo C. Tirone and Ann-Marie Valery, trustees of Largo Trust, to the heirs of Stephen J. Flannery for $1 on March 3.
• 314 River Road - 314 River Road, LLC to Stephen W. Howe, trustee of Bruce P. Comjean Trust, for $1 on March 3.
• 146 Tophet Road - Frederick A. and Kathleen E. Lemire to Keith H. and Kim M. Sherwood for $649,000 on March 3.
• 60 Tanglewood Way [Great Brook Estates] - Michael J. Kenny to Bassima B. and Thomas P. Connolly for $1,750,000 on March 11.
• 270 Acton Street - MMR Builders, Inc., a/k/a MMR Builders, Inc., to Jennifer L. and William L. Durbin for $1,200,000 on March 15.
• 730 Concord Road - Harold E. Jr. and Judith A. Lane to TOH Holdings, Inc. for $635,000 on March 17.
• 264 Hutchins Road - Joseph P. Sarao to Natalie M. Sarao, trustee of Hutchins Realty Trust, for $1 on March 19.
• 122 Russell Street - Elizabeth T. and Eric S. Brandhorst to Elizabeth T. Brandhorst for $1 on March 23.
• Tanglewood Way, Lot 3 [Great Brook Estates] - Betsy Ellen Goldenberg and Albert Ira Gould, trustees of Great Brook Realty Trust II, to Carrob Enterprises, Inc. for $500,000 on March 26.
© 2004 The