The Carlisle Mosquito Online

Friday, March 5, 2004

Police Blotter / Fire Log

Police Blotter

compiled by Kathleen Coyle

February 23

9:45 a.m. Patrol checked out a burglar alarm from a West Street residence. No one was home and the situation appeared secure; a card was left.

12:36 p.m. A second alarm was received from the same residence as the past entry. The alarm was logged.

7 p.m. DPW was advised of icy road conditions.

February 24

2:25 a.m. A Lowell Street residence reported a flashlight in the woods. Patrol checked out the situation and found it okay.

7:44 a.m. A Partridge Lane resident reported mailbox damage.

8:13 a.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a carbon monoxide alarm on Stearns Street.

8:50 a.m. Chelmsford Police asked for aid in looking for a Ford pick-up. Patrol had a negative find.

3:23 p.m. A school bus broke down on Lowell Street. No one was injured and the bus got started again.

4:40 p.m. Patrol found illegal dumping on Bedford Road.

February 25

1:40 a.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a reported structure fire on Maple Street.

5:35 p.m. DPW was called out for icy roads.

6:48 p.m. A trespass notice was served to an individual on West Street.

February 26

3:36 p.m. DPW was advised that the road was icing up at Bedford Road and Green Cemetery.

5:37 p.m. A vehicle hit a deer on Acton Street.

February 27

10:28 a.m. Patrol assisted a funeral procession at Lowell Street and the rotary.

3:51 p.m. A car left overnight at Church Street and the Corey parking lot was logged.

February 28

10:48 a.m. An alarm was received from Church Street and the Corey gym at the school. The situation checked okay.

11:23 a.m. A resident complained about bicyclists at Bedford Road and Stearns Street and was advised.

8:16 p.m. Keys found on School Street were logged.

February 29

9:43 p.m. A car hit a deer at Concord Street and the Concord line. The deer was put down.

Fire Log

compiled by Kathleen Coyle

February 24

8:13 a.m. Carbon monoxide activation was reported at a Stearns Street residence.

February 25

1:41 a.m. A Maple Street caller reported a fire in the bedroom. All equipment was back at the station by 2:50 a.m.

1:51 a.m. A teenage male with burns to his hands was taken by ambulance to Emerson Hospital.

2004 The Carlisle Mosquito