Friday, November 21, 2003
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
4:37 p.m. The operator of a car parked at Estabrook Woods and Kibby Place reported he was locked out. The vehicle was left there overnight.
12:26 a.m. A cat was struck by a car at Acton Street and Koning Farm Road.
1:32 a.m. A side door was found open at the First Religious Society. Patrol checked the area and it was okay.
11:29 a.m. A breaking-and-entering into a car parked at North Road and the canoe launch was reported. Credit cards and cash were taken and the credit card had already been used by the time the incident was reported.
2:16 p.m. A breaking-and-entering into a vehicle parked at North Road and the visitor's center was reported. CDs were taken.
2:38 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of illegal burning on Fiske Street.
11:57 p.m. On a follow-up investigation a citation was issued for operating with an open container.
7:46 a.m. A Bedford Road resident reported that cars were not stopping for the school bus.
10:17 p.m. A vehicle was stopped and the operator found to be non-licensed, since the international license he was using is not a legal license in this state. A summons will be issued.
10:02 a.m. A Bellows Hill Road resident complained about lawn damage by a utility crew and was advised.
11:02 a.m. A possibly disoriented female was found on Lowell Street. Her son-in-law picked her up.
1:30 p.m. Utilities were advised of low wires on Prospect Street.
8:04 p.m. Patrol was called to the scene of a domestic argument which was resolved by the parties involved.
9:30 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Fielding Farm Drive.
2:16 a.m. Patrol checked town buildings and churches. Churches checked okay and the septic system was being pumped at the school.
2:22 a.m. A tree across the roadway on Maple Street was removed and a message left for DPW.
11:08 a.m. A Munroe Hill Road resident inquired about the legality of junk cars stored on residential property. He was informed that this was a violation enforced by the bulding inspector.
11:25 a.m. A loose moose was reported on Bingham Road.
12:41 p.m. NStar was advised of a branch on the wires on Pheasant Hill Lane.
2:26 p.m. DPW was advised of a tree blocking the roadway at Munroe Hill Road and Aaron Way.
11:36 p.m. A suspicious vehicle on Maple Street checked okay but was asked to move on.
9:32 a.m. A well-being check was made on a Nowell Farme Road resident.
10:15 a.m. Patrol assisted with medical transport to Emerson Hospital.
10:40 a.m. Vandalism to a Maple Street mailbox was reported.
3:30 p.m. A possibly missing female was reported. The missing person had called in and the situation checked okay.
6:15 p.m. A possible transformer problem was reported on Virginia Farme Lane.
6:39 p.m. A power outage was reported on Virginia Farme Lane.
5:12 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department with medical aid.
1:50 p.m. A suspicious vehicle at Maple Street and the Greenough Land parking lot was logged.
2:50 p.m. A dog complaint was received from a Sunset Road resident.
2:57 p.m. A Pheasant Hill Lane resident reported a tree on the house and a possible power outage.
Police activity summary
26 Checks town buildings and churches
05 Directed activity
52 Directed activity, radar
42 Traffic violations
13 Suspicious persons, vehicles or events
09 Residential and other alarms
06 Assist the public
04 Animal related
05 Hang up or abandoned 911 calls
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
3:39 p.m. A Fiske Street caller reported illegal burning.
4:11 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a Judy Farm Road residence.
5:59 p.m. Concord requested an ambulance for non-emergency assistance on Barretts Mill Road in Concord.
10:16 a.m. A disoriented female was taken to the hospital.
4:11 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a North Road residence.
4:32 p.m. A 96-year-old woman reported feeling weak and lightheaded. She was taken to the hospital
12:16 a.m. A caller on Fielding Farm Drive reported alarm activation.
5:03 a.m. A 72-year-old woman having difficulty breathing was taken by ambulance to Emerson Hospital.
• Tanglewood Way - Betsy Ellen Goldenberg and Albert Ira Gould, trustees of Great Brook Realty Trust II, to Michael J. Kenny for $500,000 on June 12.
• 734 Lowell Street - Madeline and Paul R. Courant and Francis W. and Karin J. Sargent to Francis W. and Karin Sargent for $1.00 on June 13.
• 183 Indian Hill Road - Gerald S. Berman, trustee of Indian Hill Realty Trust, to Clive B. and Daniel P. Jacques for $770,000 on June 19.
• 25 Rutland Street - Lisa T. and Stephen J. McElroy to Michael D. Travisano and Karen A. Vincent for $715,000 on June 25.
• 120 Oak Knoll Road - Debbie D. and Michael P. Peters to Alan D. Lear and Christine M. Simpson for $717,750 on June 27.
• 96 Litchfield Drive - John A. Burdick, Jr. Trustee in Bankruptcy of Henry and Kay Aoki to Bryan B. and Molly E. Sorrows for $679,500 on June 30.
• 120 Laurelwood Drive - Lucille C. and Salvatore T. Borrello to Theodore B. Heinrich and Krista L. Kalilio for $597,000 on July 1.
• 80 Elizabeth Ridge Road - Basil E. and Sarah A. Bennett to Jayalakshmi and Vallabh Sarma for $830,000 on July 1.
• 45 Hemlock Hill Road - Christopher H. and Mairin E. Moulton to Christopher H. and Mairin E. Moulton, trustees of Moulton Investment Trust, for $1.00 on July 8.
• 80 Aberdeen Drive - Kathy L. and Robert Michael Kleine to Richard L. Martini and Janet E. Olson-Martini for $1,075,000 on July 9.
• 170 Skelton Road - Sana Ata to Susan L. Santangelo and Paul VanEedewegh for $689,000 on July 9.
• Oak Knoll Road, Lots 1A and 1B - Deck House, Inc. to Lemonias Development Company, Inc. for $875,000 on July 11.
• 49 Hartwell Road - Daniel L. and Pilar C. Caso to Trevor Mundel for $1,035,000 on July 11.
• 49 Hartwell Road - Trevor Mundel to Nicoline and Trevor Mundel for $1.00 on July 11.
• 13 Oak Knoll Road - Carolyn E. and Mark E. Brownawell, trustees of Brownawell Realty Trust, to Carolyn E. and Mark E. Brownawell for $1.00 on July 25.
• 203 Peter Hans Road - Maura Ferrigno to Corey and Lisa Lofdahl for $501,300 on July 25.
• 20 Judy Farm Road - Ivan A. Yeaton, Jr. by Linda Collins and Richard I. Yeaton, his attorneys in fact, to Chen Chen and Jeff Zongqiang Ma for $447,000 on July 28.
• 285 Acton Street - Bryan B. and Molly S. Sorrows to Daniel A. and Elizabeth S. Gray for $638,000 on July 29.
• 252 Westford Street - Andrew O. and Mary C. Crain to Gregory H.and Sherry W. Fairbank for $525,000 on July 30.
• 423 Autumn Lane - Ingeborg H.and Roger W. Burgess to Ingeborg H.and Roger W. Burgess for $1.00 on July 30.
• 106 Concord Road - Bronnie and Christoph Karpeter to Frank M. Dealderete for $355,900 on July 30.
• 221 Autumn Lane - Charles A. and Joanne L. Forsberg to Charles A. and Joanne L. Forsberg, trustees of Autumn Lane Realty Trust, for $10.00 on July 31.
• 38 Evergreen Lane - Carl Schilling, trustee of Schilling Real Estate Trust, to Brady Connors and Michele Spodnik for $690,000 on August 4.
• 123 Woodland Road - Marco Pesce to Cynthia and Robert H. Mulligan for $675,000 on August 4.
• 33 Sunset Road - Steven E. and Terry Blonder Golson to Glenn and Tena Z. Herlihy for $682,500 on August 6.
• 381 Cross Street - Stephanie Blunt to Stephanie and Timothy L. Blunt for $1.00 on August 8.
• 600 Cross Street - Hillary H. and Paul F. Boffetti to Christine Gulla and Joseph Gushue for $767,500 on August 8.
• Hart Farm Estates - Michael J. Kenny to Hart Farm Estates Association for $1.00 on August 13.
• 854 Maple Street - Cynthia Z. Nunan a/k/a Cynthia Ziavras and Thomas Kieran Nunan to Cynthia Nunan, trustee of Cynthia Nunan 2003 Revocable Trust, and Thomas Kieran Nunan, trustee of Thomas Kieran Nunan 2003 Revocable Trust, for $1.00 on August 14.
• 16 Long Ridge Road - David M. and Leah Gessner to Marko M. Mascheck a/k/a Marko M. Maschek for $710,000 on August 15.
• 779 North Road - Linda F. Butterworth and Stephen E. Till to Linda Butterworth-Till and Stephen E. Till for $1.00 on August 19.
• 157 Baldwin Road - Lisa C. Martini, trustee of Martini Nomini Trust, to Lisa C. and Steven R. Martini for $1.00 on August 25.
• 100 Long Ridge Road - Judith C. Berkes to Thomas and Patricia Doherty Kilfoyle for $1,500,000 on August 28.
• 135 Nathan Lane - Benjamin C. Byrd III and Terry Russell Carter to Ruben J. Jr. and Patricia G. King-Shaw for $1,310,000 on August 28.
• 157 Baldwin Road - Lisa C. and Steven R. Martini to Lisa C. Martini for $1.00 on August 28.
• 100 Nathan Lane - Michael J. Eck and Sonya D. Z. Palmer to Michael J. Eck and Sonya D. Z. Palmer, trustees of Nathan Lane Realty Trust, for $1.00 on August 29.
• 233 Elizabeth Ridge Road - Frances D. and J. David Hirschel to Frances D. and J. David Hirschel for $1.00 on September 5.
• 650 Autumn Lane - Ann W. and Wayne G. Kellner to R. Bruce and Rebecca M. Hitchner for $589,000 on September 9.
• 296 Brook Street - Diane M. Geggis to Christopher P. and Diane M. Geggis for $10.00 on September 9.
• 617 Rutland Street - Ann and Om K. Tandon to Prem Tanden, trustee of Greenwood Trust XII, for $1.00 on September 15.
• 104 Hart Farm Road - Stephen M. and Louise Thompson Bayle to John D. and Mary A. Williams for $1,310,000 on September 15.
• 58 Buttrick Lane - Paul J. Jr. and Christine E. Cunningham to John J. and Lisa Cometa, trustees of Buttrick Lane Realty Trust, for $1,525,000 on September 17.
• 289 Baldwin Road - David J. and Paula M. Redmond to Bradford J. and Christine Doyle Dee for $771,000 on September 18.
• Off Baldwin Road [the Russell Lot] - Harriet E. Flannery to Carlo C. Tirone and Ann-Marie Valery, trustees of Largo Trust for $1.00 on September 25.
• 112 Hart Farm Road - Robert J. Conrad a/k/a Robert J. Conard to Laura W. and Manouchehr Yosefi for $1,450,000 on September 26.
• 62 Hart Farm Road - Deborah Schwartz, trustee of Schooner Realty Trust, to Denise and Thomas C. Kracz for $1,325,000 on September 30.
Real estate transfers - October 2003
• 44 Bedford Road - Martha V. S. Bedrosian to Martha V. S. Bedrosian, trustee of 44 Bedford Road Realty Trust, for $1.00 on October 1.
• 545 South Street, Lot A - Fleet National Bank, trustee of the Ivar Larsen Trust, to Dowcett Associates, Inc. for $1,000,000 on October 6.
• 545 South Street, Lot A - Dowcett Associates, Inc. to Grace Properties LLC for $1,500,000 on October 6.
• 53 East Riding Drive - Mark D. Chisolm, trustee of Mark D. Chisolm 1998 Revocable Trust, to Benjamin M. Schneierson and Rochelle Zohn for $450,000 on October 6.
• 79 Highwoods Lane - Deck House, Inc. to Margot L. Kittredge, trustee of 79 Highwoods Lane Realty Trust, for $1,365,000 on October 7.
• 140 Carlisle Pines Drive - Diane C. and Roddy J. Powers to Diane C. Powers for $1.00 on October 15.
• Carriage Way, Lot 1 - William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, to Paul H. Gallagher for $450,000 on October 16.
• 1028 Curve Street, Lot C-5 - John M. Swanson to Deborah M. Schwartz for $485,000 on October 16.
• 320 Heald Road - Welma D. Kornfeld to David B. and Shana S. Tang for $580,000 on October 22.
• 135 Indian Hill Road - Amy K. and Phillip E. Mestanick to Amy K. Mestanick for $1.00 on October 23.
• 329 Heald Road - Jennifer A. Fenton-Jones and Christopher Jones to Adam M. and Deborah A. Alevy for $663,000 on October 24.
• 264 Stearns Street - Lemonias Development Company, Inc. to Melanie A. and Sana U. Ata for $1,405,518 on October 24.
• 19 Virginia Farme Road - Carl W. and Suzanne S. Benkley to Carl W. Benkley for $1.00 on October 27.
• 1230 Westford Street - Brian C. Goss, executor under the will of Charles V. Goss, to Albert Ira Gould for $375,000 on October 27.
• 1230 Westford Street - Albert Ira Gould to Albert Ira Gould and Karen Marie Joyce, trustees of Peachtree Hill Realty Trust, for $1.00 on October 27.
• 251 Fiske Street - Cynthia L. and Douglas B. Torgersen to Vitaly Aranov for $517,000 on October 30.
• 211 Fiske Street - Theodore D. Fleming to Michael T. and Mildred M. Whaley for $459,900 on October 30.
• 540 Heald Road - Elisabeth B. and Floyd B. Taylor to Bradley A. Ecker for $559,900 on October 31.
© 2003 The