Friday, June 27, 2003
Private school graduates
· Laura Buzawa of Elizabeth Ridge Road has graduated from Chapel Hill Chauncy Hall School, Waltham, Massachusetts, as the salutatorian for her class. She will be attending the University of Rochester next fall where she has received a scholarship.
· Philip Caruso of Robbins Drive graduated from Phillips Academy, Andover. He will be going to the University of Chicago in the fall.
· Craig Ferraro of Spencer Brook Lane was one of 300 Phillips Academy Andover seniors who graduated on Sunday, June 8. Craig was a varsity lacrosse player, features section editor of the school newspaper The Phillippian, and trombone player in the jazz band. He will attend Fairfield University.
· Meaghan Kilian of Westford Street was one of 300 Phillips Academy Andover seniors who graduated Sunday, June 8. Kilian received the 2003 "Fuller" Music Department Prize and played trumpet in the orchestra, band, and jazz band. She will attend Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut in the fall and plans to study public policy.
· Kate Peterson of Indian Hill graduated cum laude from Phillips Exeter Academy. She will take a year off before entering college in 2004.
· Molly Sloan of Prospect Street graduated from The Cambridge School of Weston on June 7. She will attend the University of Miami in the fall.
· Nate Swift of River Road, a graduate of the Holderness School in Plymouth, New Hampshire, will attend Colorado College in the fall.
· Brian Whalley of Tophet Road is a member of the graduating class of 2003 from the F. W. Parker Charter Essential School in Devens, Massachusetts. He will be attending the University of Massachusetts/Amherst next fall where he intends to study political science and history.
© 2003 The Carlisle Mosquito