Friday, June 20, 2003
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
8:47 a.m. A summons was issued at the scene of a domestic dispute.
2:39 p.m. A vehicle was broken into at North Road and the State Park parking lot.
3:03 p.m. The dog officer was notified of an aggressive dog on Stearns Street.
4:00 p.m. A vehicle lockout was reported on Tophet Road.
6:30 p.m. A Robbins Drive resident complained about loud engine noises and the operator was advised.
7:10 p.m. A resident found an old safe in the underbrush on North Road. It was brought to the station, tagged and placed in evidence.
6:11 a.m. Vandalism to a mailbox on Estabrook Road was logged.
7:04 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of an oven fire on School Street.
4:29 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
4:30 p.m. A Carlisle resident's wallet was found in Bedford and later picked up at the police station by the owner.
5:05 p.m. Past vandalism to shrubs and bushes on Baldwin Road was logged.
5:29 p.m. A restraining order was served to a resident at the police station.
6:43 p.m. A loose dog was reported at West Street and Log Hill Road. Patrol had a negative find and the dog officer was advised.
7:08 p.m. A young bicyclist in the roadway at Bedford Road and Stearns Street was advised.
8:02 a.m. Concord Police requested assistance in locating a bicyclist involved in a hit-and-run in Concord. The bicyclist ran into a motorcycle and took off. Carlisle patrol had a negative find.
8:20 a.m. Patrol stood by to keep the peace at a residence where a person under a restraining order came back for personal belongings.
2:58 p.m. Verizon was notified of wires down on Rutland Street.
4:50 p.m. An erratic operator was arrested at Lowell Street and Hickory Lane. The Chelmsford resident was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol, having alcohol in the car, not keeping to the right and driving to endanger.
6:04 p.m. Concord Police furnished mutual aid at the scene of a vehicle accident at Bingham Road and Cross Street.
7:11 p.m. A suspicious person selling furniture on Ember Lane was advised. The individual had a large truck and was going house-to-house selling furniture. He said he had registered as a solicitor in Chelmsford and did not realize that he was in Carlisle.
8:43 a.m. A Kimball Road resident reported coyotes in the area. Patrol had a negative find.
1:57p.m. A Bedford Road business reported an unhappy customer; the individual left before patrol arrived.
5:25 p.m. Patrol found trash on the side of the roadway at River Road and Nowell Farme Road.
5:44 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
6:57 p.m. A resident reported identity theft after receiving a call from his bank stating that someone was using his name and social security number to open an account. The matter continues under investigation.
8:51 p.m. Loud construction noises were reported on East Street and the responsible persons were advised.
9:28 p.m. A cat was removed from the roadway at Concord and Westford Streets.
9:34 p.m. A dump truck was reported to be making loud construction noises at the same East Street site as the previous entry, and the truck operator was advised.
1:06 a.m. Medical transport was provided from Carlisle to Lahey Clinic.
2:25 a.m. Police investigated a vehicle accident at East Street and East Riding Drive.
8:15 a.m. DPW was advised of debris in the roadway at East Street and East Riding Drive.
10:16 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
4:40 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Bedford Road.
5:55 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
1:43 a.m. Patrol checked on campers at a Scout overnight in the State Park.
12:50 p.m. A Lowell Street resident requested assistance with a baby deer in the yard; patrol had a negative find.
2:09 p.m. A minor vehicle accident occurred on Lowell Street.
7:22 p.m. Two unregistered solicitors selling magazine subscriptions at Westford Street and the rotary were advised.
10:16 p.m. Suspicious parties at North Road and the Duck Pond were advised
Police Activity Summary
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
27 Checks town buildings and churches
7 Directed activity
5 Traffic enforcement
8 Selective enforcement
59 Directed activity, radar
48 Traffic violations
12 Suspicious persons, vehicles or other
9 Residential and other alarms
6 Medical, general
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
7:05 a.m. A School Street resident reported an oven fire.
4:31 p,m. A 79-year-old male having a reaction to medication was taken to the hospital.
5:44 p.m. A ten-year-old boy with a head injury was taken from Banta-Davis Field to the hospital.
1:08 a.m. A 57-year-old man with a possible heart problem was taken to Emerson Hospital, with ALS support at the scene.
10:17 a.m. An 89-year-old woman was taken to the hospital with a possible stroke. ALS assisted at the scene.
5:55 p.m. A five-year-old girl with a leg injury was taken from the ski barn on Lowell Street to the hospital. ALS assisted at the scene.
9:14 p.m. A 42-year-old woman was taken to the hospital with a high fever.
1:09 a.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at an Autumn Lane residence.
1:54 p.m. A 73-year-old woman with low blood pressure was taken to the hospital.
· 495 Cross Street - Robert A. Brady and Martha H. Sullivan to Patricia Hartigan and Bennet H. Ih for $770,000 on May 1.
· 149 Russell Street - Dalsuk Youn to Dalsuk Youn, trustee of 149 Russell Street Realty Trust, for $1 on May 2.
· 170 School Street - Karen P. Rossi, f/k/a Karen P. Daly, to Denise Ferrarri for $1 on May 6.
· 170 School Street - Denise Ferrarri, executrix under the will of Michael J. Daly, to Paul and Christine Considine McCormack for $625,000 on May 6.
· Stearns Street, Lot 10 - Lemonias Development Co. Inc. to Steven A. Wright for $1,250,000 on May 8.
· Autumn Lane and Indian Hill, Lot 12 [85 Indian Hill] - Rochelle G. and Steven W. Caney to Long Tail Realty Trust for $1 on May 9.
· 650 Concord Street - Georgine S. and Richard M. Feldt to Georgine S. Feldt for $1 on May 14.
· 630 Rutland Street - Donald A. and Theresa A. Cristy to Sara Miller and Alexander Vuckovic for $1,245,000 on May 14.
· 231 Nathan Lane - Betsy S. and Thomas P. Doyle to Amy T. and John H. Livens Jr. for $975,000 on May 15.
· 48 Tanglewood Way, Lot D [Great Brook Estates] - Michael J. Kenny to Betsy S. and Thomas P. Doyle for $1,560,500 on May 19.
· 132 Carriage Way - Carriage Way Homes, Inc. to Laura and Warren Howard for $1,425,000 on May 19.
· 102 Lowell Street - Diane J. and William J. Delaney to Leslie A. Cahill and Mark J. Prashker for $960,000 on May 19.
· 100 Nathan Lane - Michael J. Eck and Sonya D. Z. Palmer, trustees of Nathan Lane Realty Trust, to Michael J. Eck and Sonya D. Z. Palmer for $1 on May 20.
· 43 Bedford Road - Francene N. Amari-Faulkner and Burton F. Faulkner III to Francene N. Amari-Faulkner for $1 on May 21.
· 26 Buttrick Lane, Lot 6 - Landwest Inc. to Amy B. and Joseph A. Versaggi for $1,318,092.50 on May 23.
· 85 Indian Hill - Rochelle G. and Steven W. Caney to Rochelle G. and Steven W. Caney, trustees of Long Tail Realty Trust, for $1 on May 27.
· 231 Judy Farm Road - James R. King and Paul E. Korenberg to Paul E. Korenberg for $1 on May 30.
Real Estate Transfers will be on vacation this summer. They will return in September.
© 2003 The