Friday, May 23, 2003
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
7:50 a.m. A postal employee reported a two-car accident outside the post office. There was no personal injury and one car was towed.
10:12 a.m. Patrol assisted a disabled bicyclist with a flat tire. She was taken to Concord.
11:34 a.m. An Overlook Drive resident reported a forged check resulting from an on-line transaction.
1:37 p.m. An adult male was arrested and a female will be summonsed subsequent to a domestic situation.
2:09 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency at the Robbins Link Building.
3:08 p.m. A resident reported a tennis bracelet lost on Cross Street.
8:26 a.m. Dispatch was notified of an erratic operator on Bedford Road. Carlisle patrol had a negative find and the Bedford Police Department was advised.
8:51 a.m. Patrol followed up a traffic complaint on Concord Street and both parties were advised.
9:25 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
9:41 a.m. A utility truck in the East Street roadway was removed.
12:45 p.m. A missing footpath sign was found near the Town Hall.
3:17 p.m. A vehicle operator was stopped at Concord Street and Clark Farm Road and found to have a license that had been suspended the previous day.
9:28 a.m. Patrol investigated a suspicious vehicle on Forest Park Drive. The situation checked okay and the vehicle was expected to be removed.
9:29 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
4:54 p.m. Dogs in the street at West Street and Log Hill Road were picked up by their owner.
9:00 p.m. Patrol was present at the school dance.
3:41 p.m. A suspicious male found in the woods on Patch Meadow Lane was advised.
9:46 p.m. A Rutland Street resident reported a banging noise. Patrol investigated and the situation checked okay.
12:04 a.m. Patrol investigated a loud party on Bedford Road where 30-40 cars were parked. An 18-year-old male walking barefoot in the woods in shorts was taken into protective custody and later picked up at the station by his mother.
1:37 a.m. An Acton Street resident was arrested on domestic charges.
11:47 a.m. A North Road resident reported a lost cell phone.
12:13 p.m. A tree that had been cut down and was blocking the roadway on Nathan Lane was removed.
1 p.m. Patrol assisted an Autumn Lane resident with a broken pipe.
4:08 p.m. A Curve Street resident reported a hang-up call related to an ongoing civil matter. He was advised of the *57 procedure.
6:11 p.m. An 11-year-old runaway from Chelmsford was found on North Road.
Police Activity Summary
27 Checks town buildings and churches
06 Directed activity
16 Selective enforcement
56 Directed activity, radar
34 Traffic violations
10 Suspicious persons, vehicles or events
04 Residential alarms
04 Assist the public
04 Traffic complaints
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
2:10 p.m. The school nurse called for assistance for an eight-year-old girl with a head injury. The girl was taken to the hospital.
9:26 a.m. One of the town employees fell down the stairs at the Town Hall and was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
9:30 a.m. A 72-year-old woman having chest pains was taken to Emerson Hospital, with ALS assistance at the scene.
12:47 a.m. EMTs responded to a 17-year-old male with hand injuries. Transportation was not provided.
1:04 p.m. An Autumn Lane caller reported a water leak in her basement as well as an electrical odor.
Real Estate Transfers - April 2003
· 115 Partridge Lane - Barbra K. & Eliot E. Weisman to Barbra K. & Eliot E. Weisman for $1.00 on April 2.
· 26 Oak Knoll Road - Jennifer S., f/k/a Jennifer F., and Steven J. Oriola to Jennifer S. and Steven J. Oriola for $1.00 on April 4.
· 45 Bellows Hill Road - John C. Sills to David A. Schlesinger and Janet J. Thomas for $780,000 on April 8.
· 80 Skelton Road - Gwendolyn I. Charter, f/k/a Gwendolyn I. Krokar, to George H. and Gwendolyn I. Charter for $1.00 on April 11.
· 531 Curve Street - Susan W. Smith, trustee of the S. W. Smith Trust No. 1, to Brigitte and George E. Senkler II for $775,000 on April 14.
· 115 Partridge Lane - Barbra K. & Eliot E. Weisman to Barbra K. & Eliot E. Weisman, trustees of the Weisman Realty Trust, for $1.00 on April 23.
· 149 Russell Street - Arlene E. Hambleton, trustee of the Hambleton Realty Trust, to Dalsuk Youn for $2,012, 500 on April 24.
· 407 Autumn Lane - Lee and William D. Hoffman to Lee Hoffman for $1.00 on April 30.
· 907 East Street - Alexander P. and Barbara A. Rosato to Abrar Ahmad and Asmir Tahir for $850,000 on April 30.
· 43 Fern Lane - Linda Abrams and Jeffrey Bisberg, executors for the Estate of Arthur Bisberg, to Alexander P. and Barbara A. Rosato for $575,000 on April 30.
© 2003 The