Friday, January 24, 2003
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
1:21 a.m. Dispatch notified DPW of icy road conditions.
10:37 a.m. Patrol investigated a residential alarm. Everything appeared secure and a card was left.
12:48 p.m. Patrol checked out a dog possibly hit by a car on Concord Street. The dog appeared uninjured and went on its way.
1:20 p.m. A possible rabid fox was reported at Curve and Martin Streets. Patrol had a negative find.
2:30 p.m. A fox complaint was received from a Curve Street resident.
9:10 a.m. Patrol advised the operators of trucks blocking the roadway on Nowell Farme Road.
2:18 p.m. A lost wedding band was reported by a Kimball Road resident. The incident was logged.
4:48 p.m. DPW was advised of a sign down at Bedford Road and Brook Street.
8:57 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a house lockout on Carleton Road.
1:54 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department on River Road at the scene of a fire alarm.
1:54 p.m. NStar was advised of a power outage at Bedford and River Roads.
2:10 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a second fire alarm on River Road.
7:20 p.m. A vehicle hit a deer on Westford Street. A tow was enroute for the car.
12:50 p.m. A Lowell Street resident reported a natural gas odor in the basement.
9:01 p.m. Police investigated a past house break-in on West Street.
9:07 a.m. Patrol investigated a vehicle with a broken window on Concord Street. The damage appeared to be weather related.
2:18 a.m. Patrol investigated a vehicle accident at Martin Street and the Chelmsford line. There was no one around.
2:03 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a possible medical emergency.
7:42 p.m. A resident reported a noise disturbance at Heald Road and Judy Farm Road. The contractor responsible for the noise was advised.
Police activity summary
26 Checks of town buildings and churches.
6 Directed activity
5 Selective enforcemnent
50 Directed activity, radar
40 Traffic violations
6 Suspicious persons, vehicles or activity
14 Residential and other alarms
7 Disabled vehicles
5 Hang up or abandon 911 calls
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
4:36 a.m. Concord Fire Department requested an engine for a box alarm at Middlesex School.
1:54 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a River Road residence.
2:10 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at a River Road residence.
12:51 p.m. A Lowell Street caller reported the odor of natural gas in the basement.
12:57 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at an Aberdeen Drive residence.
2:94 P.M. A man fainted and had regained consciousness when EMTs arrived. No transport was required.
• 91 Turning Mill Road [Concord and Carlisle] - Harold Wayne Sorenson and Ruth McFarland Sorenson, trustees of the Sorenson Family Trust, to Annamaria Wallstrom for $915,000 on December 3.
• 116 Bingham Road - Charles E. and Jean L. Miller to Laura Strassman for $649,000 on December 5.
• 105 Buttrick Lane - Landwest, Inc. to Dickson K. Chan and Wai-sze Mok for $1,976,231 on December 9.
• 240 Hutchins Road - Michele Scavongelli a/k/a Michele Van Leer to Michele Scavongelli a/k/a Michele Van Leer for $1.00 on December 9.
• 517 Bedford Street, Lot A - John E. and Norma G. Japp to John E. Japp, trustee of 517 Bedford Road Nominee Trust No. 1, for $100 on December 10.
• 63 Hartwell Road - John Christopher Weiss and Lisa Terry Weiss to Kristie R. and Mark J. Ridick for $1,050,000 on December 13.
• 40 Long Ridge Road - Alice Papaliolios to Dimitri A. Papaliolios, administrator of the estate of Costas Papaliolios, for $1.00 on December 13.
• 40 Long Ridge Road - Dimitri A. Papaliolios, administrator of the estate of Costas Papaliolios, to Florence Ching-Jung for $672,000 on December 13.
• 44 River Road - Kathleen M. Booth to Kathleen M. Booth, trustee of the Kathleen M. Booth Investment Trust, for $1.00 on December 18.
• 67 Hillside Drive - Charles Allman III and Donna Elane Caroll to Charles D. Allman II and Donna E. Allman for $1.00 on December 19.
• 411 Cross Street - Deborah L. Prop to Leonard L. Mintz and Deborah L. Prop for $0 on December 23.
• 493 Baldwin Road, Lot 10 -Eric A. Swanson to Lynne W. Swanson for $1.00 on December 26.
• 384 Autumn Lane [Extension] - Emily Bridwell Merz, Norma E. H. Bridwell and Norman Bridwell to Emily Bridwell Merz and Norma Bridwell, trustees of Autumn Nominee Trust, for $1.00 on December 27.
© 2003 The Carlisle Mosquito