Friday, December 6, 2002
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
8:45 a.m. A speed monitor was set up on Brook Street.
9:21 a.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a disabled vehicle at Concord and Westford Streets.
5:51 p.m. Parkers at Foss Field were advised to move on.
9:28 a.m. The operators of trucks blocking the roadway on Buttrick Lane were advised.
11:44 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
4:40 p.m. A deer was reported on the side of the road on Westford Street. Patrol had a negative find.
5:44 p.m. An accident occurred at Bingham Road and Cross Street. There were no injuries and AAA was enroute.
7:52 a.m. A vehicle accident occurred at Bingham Road and Cross Street.
9:45 a.m. A vehicle accident occurred on Milne Cove Road. There were no personal injuries.
10:28 a.m. A vehicle accident occurred at West Street and Pope Road. There were no personal injuries.
10:37 a.m. A vehicle accident, without personal injuries, occurred at West and South Streets.
11:06 a.m. Two motorists reported an elderly man slumped over in his car on Bedford Road. Patrol made a well-being check and subsequently arrested the man for operating under the influence of alcohol. He was taken to the station since the court had closed early and released on bail at 2:45 p.m.
7:44 a.m. A deer was reported on the side of the roadway on Maple Street. DPW was advised.
8:12 a.m. A North Road resident reported a lost wallet.
9:46 a.m. A Lowell Street resident reported a previously damaged stone wall.
1:28 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a disabled vehicle on East Street.
2:02 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
2:04 a.m. Patrol conducted a light survey.
9:19 a.m. An oil-truck driver reported finding the Bates Farm sign on Rodgers Road. Patrol picked it up and returned it.
12:42 p.m. Westford police asked for mutual aid to locate a hit-and-run driver. Patrol had a negative find.
2:46 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
7:17 p..m. A deer was struck by a car on Lowell Street.
10:57 p.m. Patrol responded to a domestic dispute on Brook Street. The problem was resolved by the parties involved.
12:20 a.m. A well-being check on an Aaron Way resident was okay.
9:30 a.m. The dog officer was advised of a dog complaint.
11:05 a.m. A minor accident occurred on Curve Street. Patrol assisted at the scene.
11:34 a.m. A loose horse on Red Pine Drive was returned to its owner.
12:51 p.m. A motor vehicle accident with property damage occurred on Bingham Road.
3:30 p.m. Carlisle assisted the Acton police on an alarm call when all their cruisers were tied up.
6:15 p.m. An injured deer on Westford Street was put down.
Police activity summary
25 Checks town buildings and churches
10 Selective enforcement
53 Directed activity, radar
31 Traffic violations
04 Suspicious vehicles or activity
04 Hang up or abandon 911 calls
06 Animal related
07 Residential and other alarms
07 Vehicle accident
05 Well being checks
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
11:45 a.m. A 34-year-old man fell from a ladder. ALS assisted EMTs at the scene and requested a medical flight.The injured man was transported to Spalding Field by ambulance.
12:03 p.m. The MedFlight arrived at Spalding Field within five minutes of receiving the call for assistance. The injured man was transported to the helicopter and taken to Boston Medical Center in Boston.
7:01 p.m. An alarm company reported alarm activation at an Autumn Lane residence.
2:02 p.m. A 94-year-old woman fell and sustained a possible broken arm. She was taken to the hospital.
2:49 p.m. A 56-year-old man fell from a ladder and injured his elbow. He was taken to the hospital.
Real Estate Transfers - September, October 2002
• 137 Estabrook Road - Douglas J. and Nancy A. Richards to Elizabeth M. and Richard Y. Wingard for $1,055,000 on September 3.
• 137 Estabrook Road - Elizabeth M. and Richard Y. Wingard to Richard Y. Wingard for $1.00 on September 3.
• 449 South Street - Gail Elaine Collins and Leo Francis Collins to Gail Elaine Collins for $0 on September 5.
• 790 Concord Road - Chandler H. Woodland to Chandler H. Woodland, trustee of Chandler H. Woodland Nominee Trust No. 1, for $1.00 on September 11.
• 730 Concord Road - Judith A. Lane, trustee of 730 Concord Road Realty Trust, to Harold E. Jr. and Judith A. Lane for $1.00 on September 12.
• 414 Stearns Street - Lemonias Development Company, Inc. to 2000 Brian R. Herr and Danielle R. Herr Revocable Trust for $1,199,000 on September 12.
• 72 Bedford Street - Nancy J. and Philip S. Lotane to Jenifer P. and Joseph D. Kidder for $990,000 on September 12.
• 74 School Street - Laura Dart Stephenson and Robert Ashley Stephenson to Nancy T. [sic] and Philip S. Lotane for $749,900 on September 12.
• 72 West Street - Mary Lou and Ward F. Welsh to David J. and Michelle H. McNeff for $1,100,000 on September 17.
• 257 Lowell Street - Catherine H. and Michael J. O'Connor to Gyorgy and Yingjie Abel for $520,000 on September 20.
• 115 Partridge Lane - Barbra K. a/k/a Barbara K. and Eliot E. Weisman, trustees of Weisman Realty Trust, to Barbra K. and Eliot E. Weisman for $1.00 on September 24.
• 241 East Street - Stellina C. McKinney to Christine and Niles M. Cocanour for $498,500 on September 24.
• 17 Buttrick Lane - Theresa Lober and Scott D. McIlhenny to Scott D. McIlhenny for $1.00 on September 25.
• 253 Virginia Farme Road - Janet R. Murphy, trustee of Murphy Realty Trust, to Janet R. Murphy for $1.00 on September 26.
• Hannon Road and Esty Road [Queensland], Lots 18-33, Block G - Lawrence J. McNamara to Richard L. Annese for $45,000 on September 26.
• 75 Westford Street - Anthony J. and Sharon L. Connors to Donna K. and Russell M. Krapf for $770,000 on September 30.
• 372 Brook Street - John B. Blinn to John B. and Kathleen M. Blinn for $1.00 on October 1.
• 55 Daniels Lane - James F. and Nancy R. Powers to Louise and William R. O'Reilly for $1,335,000 on October 1.
• 111 Sunset Road - James J. Brady, executor of the Estate of Mary F. a/k/a Mary R. Fox, to John J. Supple, trustee of 111 Sunset Road Realty Trust, for $275,000 on October 11.
• 605 School Street - Linda D. Johnson to Steve R. Herbst and Linda D. Johnson for $1.00 on October 2.
• Koning Farm Road [Maplewood], Lot 2 - Mary Lou and Robert J. Koning to Diane Marie and Malcolm P. McGrory for $500,000 on October 3.
• 253 Virginia Farme Road - Janet R. Murphy to Janet R. Murphy, trustee of Murphy Realty Trust, for $1.00 on October 4.
• 115 Partridge Lane - Barbra K. and Eliot E. Weisman, trustees of Weisman Realty Trust, to Barbra K. and Eliot E. Weisman for $0 on October 9.
• 1127 North Road - Larry A. Bearfield and Robin B. Emerson to Robin B. Emerson for $1.00 on October 15.
• Ledgeways Road, Parcels A & B - Nancy C. Pirman-Weiss and Mitchell Weiss to H. David and Laura K. Scarbro for $400,000 on October 17.
• Carriage Way, Lot 10 - The Inhabitants of the Town of Carlisle, acting by and through its Board of Selectmen, to Regina Costello, trustee of Carriage Estates Trust, for $475,000 on October 22.
• 48 Bingham Road - Carol L. M. Gendreau, executrix under the will of Ralph G. Metivier, to Stacy Scott for $460,000 on October 23.
• 168 Davis Road - Joseph J. Nelson to Diane and Joseph J. Nelson for $1.00 on October 25.
• 998 Bedford Road - Margit and Peter L. Morey to Margit and Peter L. Morey, trustees of 998 Bedford Road Trust of 2002, for $1.00 on October 31.
© 2002 The Carlisle Mosquito