Friday, November 29, 2002
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
8:34 a.m. A vehicle was stopped at Lowell Street and Elizabeth Ridge Road. The operator will be summonsed for driving with a suspended license.
11:05 p.m. Patrol checked out suspicious cars at Foss Field and determined that the occupants were watching meteor showers.
7:48 a.m. A truck with a male possibly asleep was reported on Rutland Street. Patrol had a negative find.
8:10 a.m A suspicious 18-wheeler at Foss Farm checked okay.
8:31 a.m. The police department conducted a DARE activity at the Wilkins building.
8:53 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on Lowell Street.
8:23 p.m. Vehicles parked on both sides of Palmer Way were advised.
10:30 a.m. A loose dog in the school plaza on School Street was returned to its owner.
11:25 a.m. Patrol assisted the fire department on Hart Farm Road.
10 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a disabled vehicle on Westford Street.
6:44 a.m. Dispatch received a complaint about leaf blower noise on School Street.
10:25 a.m. DPW was notified of wood dumped at East Street and Nickles Lane.
10:21 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a disabled car at Rutland Street and the Billerica line.
9:25 a.m. A South Street resident reported a possibly sick raccoon. It was gone when patrol arrived.
10:46 a.m. NStar was advised of a streetlight out on Curve Street.
2:09 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on School Street.
6:01 a.m. Patrol assisted at the scene of a disabled vehicle on Westford Street.
7:38 a.m. A vehicle hit and run was reported on West Street.
8:51 p.m. Patrol investigated a report of Internet fraud from a Woodland Road resident.
Police activity summary
32 Checks town buildings and churches
08 Selective enforcement
58 Directed activity, radar
46 Traffic violations
09 Supicious vehicles of events
06 Disabled vehicles
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
11:19 p.m. Concord Fire Department requested an engine for a box alarm at Middlesex School.
11:21 a.m. A Hart Farm Road resident reported a problem with an unattended space heater.
2:32 p.m. A Hartwell Road resident reported a workman had injured his foot. The workman was taken to Emerson Hospital.
3:39 p.m. Concord Fire Department requested an engine for a box alarm at Elliot Hall.
9:29 a.m. Concord Fire Department requested an engine for a box alarm at Middlesex School.
9:10 a.m. Concord Fire Department requested an engine for a box alarm at Middlesex School.
· 136 Virginia Farme Lane - Elaine P. Bullard to Frank Chen and Xiaofan Zhang for $569,000 on August 1.
· 439 Stearns Street - Laura and Michael Baliestiero to Ralchard M. Hisey and Linda J. Vice-Hisey for $1,089,000 on August 1.
· 157 Berry Corner Lane - John W. Schulz, Jr. to Laura and Michael Baliestiero for $525,000 on August 1.
· 32 East Riding Drive - Laura L. Collins to Barbara A. and Robert E. Peary, Jr. for $495,000 on August 1.
· 140 Pleasant Hill Lane [sic] - Angela T. Smith to Melba Schellenberg and Angela T. Smith for $1.00 on August 2.
· 31 Aaron Way - Marilyn R. Garnick to Gary L. Koepke for $820,000 on August 8.
· 99 Nickles Lane - Milan A. Bedrosian to Karen and Michael C. Murphy for $1,272,500 on August 13.
· 926 Maple Street - Matthew B. Ostrow and Theresa L. Reed to Cheng Yan and Jianchang Li for $470,000 on August 16.
· 24 Davis Road - David C. and Lisa Bellinger to Doris G. and Wolfgang Klietmann for $1,750,000 on August 16.
· 493 Baldwin Road - Kathleen J. and Michael J. Marchese to Eric A. Swanson for $3,000,000 on August 13.
· 187 West Street - Jennifer Carey Hart, trustee of J. C. Trust No. 1, to Jennifer C. Hart for $1.00 on August 20.
· 80 Cranberry Hill Lane - Barbara A. Graham and James E. Starbuck to David M. and Deborah A. Geltner for $799,000 on August 21.
· 125 Berry Corner Lane - Anna and Nicola Morbelli to Charles C. Jr. and Mary O. Bennett for $719,500 on August 22.
· 39 Stearns Street - Margaret K. Dinan, trustee of the Alice M. Christensen Trust, to Madeline and Michael D. Prendergast for $406,000 on August 23.
· 100 Ember Lane - James D. and Lynda A. Bazin f/k/a Lynda A. Williams to Kari G. and Thomas R. Doucette for $829,900 on August 23.
· 160 Indian Hill Road - Daniel J. and Amy S. Rosen f/k/a Amy S. Levitan to Jaeseok and Yongeun P. Ryu for $593,800 on August 30.
· 240 Hutchins Road - Peter Savongelli to Michele Van Leer a/k/a Michele Scavongelli for $1.00 on August 30.
· 898 Maple Street - Marguerite L. Widell to Jeannie Geneczko and George J. Vendura, Jr. for $521,000 on August 30.
© 2002 The Carlisle Mosquito