Friday, November 22, 2002
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
1:16 p.m. A branch was removed from the East Street roadway
4:08 p.m. The doors on a North Road mailbox were found open.
7:59 a.m. NStar was advised of a power outage on Forest Park Drive
12:49 p.m. Patrol removed a branch across Maple Street.
2:08 p.m. DPW was notified of trees down at Curve Street and Hutchins Road.
9:18 p.m. A tree was reported to be blocking part of the road at North Road and Rutland Street.
10:28 a.m. A loose horse was reported on Fifty Acre Way. Patrol had a negative find.
9:34 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout on McAllister Drive where a two-year-old boy was locked in a running car.
3:30 p.m. An injured deer walking around with an arrow in it was reported on Westford Street. Patrol had a negative find.
4:31 p.m. Patrol assisted a person who had fallen off a horse and the horse had run off. The rider was uninjured and horse and rider got together again and resumed their ride.
8:11 p.m. Individuals in a car parked at North Road and the Duck Pond were advised to move along.
7:19 p.m. Patrol assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
6:24 p.m. DPW was called out for icy roads.
8:26 p.m. Patrol assisted on South Street where a vehicle was off the road.
10:48 a.m. Patrol removed a tree branch from the Maple Street roadway.
1:31 a.m. A well-being check on a Suffolk Lane resident was okay.
3:55 a.m. NStar was advised of a blown transformer on East Meadow Lane.
7:17 a.m. NStar was advised of a power outage on Heald Road.
7:40 a.m. NStar was advised of service wires down on Maple Street.
9:34 a.m NStar was advised of wires down on Maple Street.
Police activity summary
28 Checks town buildings and churches
58 Directed activity. radar
06 Directed activity, other
46 Traffic violations
10 Suspicious persons, vehicles or other
07 Residential and other alarms
06 Hang up or abandon 911 calls
06 Power outages
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
7:16 p.m. A 46-year-old woman with difficulty breathing was taken to Emerson Hospital.
11:58 a.m. ALS assisted at the scene where a resident had taken a possible overdose of prescription medication.
Real estate transfers - July 2002
• 104 Nickles Lane - Richard F. Meyer to Laurie Engdahl and Richard F. Meyer for $10 on July 1.
• 26 Oak Knoll Road - Abigail T. and Kenneth C. Jeffers to Jennifer F. and Steven J. Oriola for $730,000 on 7/1.
• 221 Brook Street - Cynthia A. Char and Peter A. Gilbert to Linda E. and Steve P. Lerner for $749,000 on 7/2.
• 21 Hutchins Road - Brian S. and Michelle M. Coffey to Andrea and M. Cory Zwerling for $1,111,000 on July 8.
• 71 Cutter's Ridge Road - Catherine J. and Paul A. Nichols to Randy Marks for $970,000 on July 8.
• South Street - Adalbert E. Benfield to John M. Cornish and Marjorie E. Getchell, trustees of South Street Nominee Trust, for $1.00 on July 11.
• 97 McAllister Drive - Gabriele E. a/k/a. Gabriele R. and Mark Soyka to Karen L. Andon and George E. Danis for $1,375,000 on July 17.
• 143 Elizabeth Ridge Road - Sandra S. and William R. Hopkins to Christina M. and Paul T. Murphy for $804,000 on July 17.
• 118 Nowell Farme Road - Suzanne Niles Scheniman and William George Scheniman to Brian Mottershead for $737,000 on July 19.
• 298 Curve Street - Lois P. Poster to Charles and Tracy K. Young for $1,260,000 on July 19.
• 104 Hart Farm Road - Altair Associates, Inc. to Stephen M. and Louise Thompson Bayle for $1,525,000 on July 19.
• 39 Forest Park Drive - Benedict R. Jacobellis to Raymond F. Robson, Jr. d/b/a R. F. Robson Homes for $425,000 on July 19.
• 156 River Road - Lisa T. and Stephen J. McElroy to James S. Robbins for $535,000 on July 26.
• 163 Brook Street - Donna S. Carter to Donna S. and James Carter, trustees of Cranberry Knoll Trust, for $0 on July 26.
• 25 Rutland Street - Debra Ann Lyneis to Lisa T. and Stephen J. McElroy for $672,000 on July 26.
• 90 East Meadow Lane - Pamela C. and Paul Demko, Jr. to Erik O. and Natasha C. Westland for $700,000 on July 30.
• Hart Farm Road, Lot 8A - Michael J. Kenny to J. Kress Williams, trustee of Eight Hart Farm Road Nominee Trust, for $425,000 on July 30.
• 118 Pheasant Hill Lane - Jo Rita Jordan to Hunter W. and John T. Hutchinson for $472,350 on July 30.
• 640 Rutland Street - Robert Y. and Sun H. Levine to Chuanyi I. Xu and Xia Zhang for $605,000 on July 30.
• 91 Carleton Road - Pauline D. and Robert A. Rothenberg to Christopher and Patricia M. Charvat for $669,000 on July 31.
© 2002 The Carlisle Mosquito