Friday, May 24, 2002
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
1:05 a.m. Patrol assisted a lost motorist at Bedford Road and Red Pine Drive.
6:48 a.m. A car was stopped on Concord Street for speeding, and the operator was found to be driving with a revoked license. He will be summonsed.
8 a.m. Patrol assisted with a youth problem; a juvenile was brought home from the court.
8:43 a.m. A Westford Street resident was advised that his lost credit card had been found.
10:11 a.m. An East Riding Drive resident reported an unfamiliar vehicle in the driveway. The operator removed the car.
7:20 p.m. A Brook Street resident reported a lost or stolen pest repeller.
8:33 p.m. Patrol removed a log in the roadway.
8:40 p.m. Patrol removed a tree blocking the roadway at West and South Streets.
7:28 a.m. Maple Street was closed from Bedford Road to Brook Street. Patrol assisted DPW in closing it.
10:15 a.m. Patrol removed a tree limb from the Westford Street roadway.
2:44 p.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a house lockout on Elizabeth Ridge Road.
6:05 p.m. A Sunset Road resident complaining of harassment was advised to submit a list of incidents.
10:14 p.m. Maple Street was closed to all traffic.
7:15 a.m. The Lowell Street/North Road area was monitored because of traffic complaints.
12:46 p.m. Cement bags were reported in the roadway at Concord and Russell Streets.
10:10 p.m. A resident was arrested at the scene of a domestic assault on Fiske Street.
8:45 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a house lockout on Church Street.
10:10 a.m. A resident came to the station to borrow a Hav-a-heart trap.
5:08 p.m. Patrol assisted at the scene with medical transport to Emerson Hospital.
1:05 a.m. Patrol closed the gate at Foss Field and Bedford Road which had been left open.
4:55 p.m. A South Street resident reported vandalism; a sign at the end of a driveway was damaged.
1:57 p.m. A police officer gave a presentation on car seats at Diment Park on Church Street.
7:09 p.m. Patrol assisted with medical transport to Emerson Hospital.
10:59 p.m. Persons parked on North Road were advised to move on.
11:14 p.m. An open door at a Westford Street building was secured.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
5:53 p.m. Concord Fire Department requested an engine for a box alarm at the Middlesex School in Concord.
10 a.m. A Prospect Street resident requested a carbon monoxide level check.
5:10 p.m. A man fell off his bike on Curve Street and sustained a possible broken shoulder. He was taken to the hospital.
7:10 p.m. A 72-year-old man fell and was feeling ill. He was taken to the hospital by ambulance, with ALS assistance at the scene.
Police activity summary
21 Checks town buildings and churches
42 Directed activity, radar
09 Residential alarms
35 Traffic violations
06 Assist the public
07 Suspicious vehicles, persons or activities
05 Safety hazards
Real Estate Transfers - April 2002
• 19 Estabrook Road, Lot 7 - Theresa M. Finn to Karen Moore-Brunelle and Arthur J. Brunelle for $780,000 on April 1.
• Carriage Way, Lot 5 - William Costello, trustee of William Costello Realty Trust, to Carriage Way Custom Homes, Inc. for $500,000 on April 8.
• 24 Elizabeth Ridge Road, Lot 41 - Kenneth L. Meyer, n/k/a Kenneth L. Farber, and Courtney Farber to Kenneth L. and Courtney Farber for $1.00 on April 11.
• 672 Westford Road (2 parcels) - Norma S. Gormley to Norma S. Gormley, trustee of Gormley Nominee Trust of 2002, for $0 on April 11.
• Russell Street, Lot 3 and Parcel 3A - Nicholas C. and Jill T. D'Arbeloff to Nicholas and Jill T. D'Arbeloff for $0 on April 11.
• 117 Davis Road - Jordan M. and Vicki R. Gantz to William J. and Terri S. Fosnight for $1,080,000 on April 16.
• 410 East Street, Lot 64 - Christopher J. and Elizabeth A. Fielding to Christopher J. Fielding for $1.00 on April 17.
• 159 Bingham Road, Lot 7 - David H. and Christine C. Stormont to Versha Gandhi, trustee of Bingham Realty Trust of 2002, for $850,000 on April 25.
• Off West Street [Acton and Carlisle], Lots 2 and 3 [and one lot in Acton] - Gordon T. Martin, trustee of GDM Realty Trust, to Acton Garage Storage Inc. for $90,000 on April 26.
• 99 Davis Road, Lot 6 - Robert A. Skrivanek and Larissa M. Shyjan to Robert A. Skrivanek and Larissa M. Shyjan for $0 on April 29.
• 62 Concord Street, Lot 2 - Michael G. and Paulette D. Tattersall, trustees of Michael G. Tattersall M&A Living Trust, and Paulette D. and Michael G. Tattersall, trustees of Paulette D. Tattersall M&A Living Trust, to Michael G. and Paulette D. Tattersall, trustees of Michael G. Tattersall M&A Living Trust, for $0 on April 30.
© 2002 The Carlisle Mosquito