Friday, March 1, 2002
Police Blotter / Fire Log
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
5:59 p.m. A South Street resident reported an overdue juvenile, who later returned okay.
6:32 p.m. Persons responsible for a noise disturbance on Woodbine Road were advised.
10:30 p.m. Acton Police reported a vehicle registered to a Carlisle resident was operating erratically. Carlisle Police did not find the vehicle at the address given.
12:58 p.m. The operator of a vehicle found in a handicapped parking place at the school was advised.
1:41 p.m. State police asked for a check on a Maple Street 911 call, no town given. The call was determined not to be from Carlisle.
6:59 a.m. A minor accident occurred at Bedford Road and Church Street.
8:58 a.m. Police assisted the fire department at the scene of a car fire on Fiske Street.
10:01 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a vehicle lockout at North Road and the Duck Pond.
10:27 a.m. A car that became stuck at North Road and the Duck Pond was winched out.
10:45 a.m. An open door on School Street was secured.
10:57 a.m. The dog officer picked up an aggressive dog on Russell Street.
2:57 p.m. Operators parking illegally on School Street were advised.
8 p.m. A vehicle stuck on ice on Cross Street was assisted.
8:12 p.m. Carlisle Police were asked for mutual aid at the scene of an armed robbery at a gas station on Lowell Road in Concord.
7:36 a.m. A tractor-trailer stuck at the rotary was winched out.
7:48 a.m. A vehicle hit a deer at Lowell Street and Ledgeways . The deer was deceased and was removed.
2:44 p.m. Police assisted the fire department at the scene of a propane odor investigation on Hemlock Hill Road.
3:01 p.m. A car license plate belonging to a Carlisle resident was found in Lexington. The owner was notified and picked up the plate.
6:06 p.m. A Maine resident was stopped for a traffic violation and subsequently arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Dedham District Court.
10:03 p.m. In a follow-up on a break-in at DPW last August, a suspect was identified from fingerprints obtained by the state police. The man is currently incarcerated on other charges. He will appear in the Concord court on March 1 on the burglary charge.
7:40 a.m. Carlisle Police assisted Billerica Police in looking for a hit and run driver. They had a negative find.
10:22 a.m. DPW was notified of an oil truck spilling oil at Concord Street and the town line.
8:24 a.m. An individual operating a vehicle erratically at East and Maple Streets was stopped and advised.
3:35 p.m. A driver's license and other cards were found and brought to the station.
11:14 p.m. A non-emergency investigation was conducted by police and firemen on Peter Hans Road.
10:36 a.m. DPW was notified of ice on the roadway at Concord Street and Clark Farm Road.
3:53 a.m. Patrol was successful at the scene of a house lockout on Buttrick Lane.
8:01 a.m. A possibly sick raccoon was reported on Morse Road. The animal checked okay.
8:10 a.m. Police assisted the fire department at the scene of a medical emergency.
11:04 a.m. Police assisted the fire department on Brook Street where wires were arcing.
9:55 p.m. Police assisted the fire department at the scene of a smoke investigation on Lowell Street.
8:05 a.m. A vehicle hit a deer on Bedford Road. The deer was put down and DPW advised for removal.
9:50 a.m. A West Street resident reported mailbox vandalism.
11:57 a.m. A vehicle was found disabled on Westford Street.
3:53 p.m. A resident reported a suspicious male trying to sell clothing at Westford Street and Towle Field.
7:24 a.m. DPW was notified of an icy roadway at Acton Street and Heald Road.
6:55 a.m. Patrol assisted on Pheasant Hill Lane where there was an injured cat. The animal was taken to the Animal Emergency Hospital .
10:54 a.m.The elevator emergency phone at the library was activated by a child.
1:28 p.m. A North Road resident reported his mailbox missing and the post moved.
2:13 p.m. A Concord Street resident reported possible larceny of mail.
10:40 p.m. Police assisted the fire department at the scene of a possible gas leak on Sunset Road.
10:35 a.m. A Westford Street resident reported a moose in the area. Patrol had a negative find.
compiled by Kathleen Coyle
8:59 a.m. A caller reported seeing smoke coming from a Fiske Street site.
3:45 p.m. The fire department investigated a report of propane gas odor in a Hemock Hill Road residence.
10:59 p.m. A Peter Hans Road resident reported the odor of oil coming from the furnace.
2:99 p.m. Concord Fire Department requested an engine for a box alarm at Middlesex School. The alarm was cancelled at 2:14 p.m.
9:17 a.m. An alarm company reported smoke detector activation at a School Street resdence.
8:11 a.m. A three-year-old child swallowed rubbing alcohol. EMTs responded and no transportation was necessary.
11:05 a.m. A Brook Street caller reported a tree arcing against the wires.
9:57 a.m. The fire department investigated the report of a strong odor of outside smoke on Lowell Street.
An alarm company reported alarm activation at an East Riding Drive residence.
10:40 p.m. A Sunset Road caller reported the gas stove would not shut off.
6:57 a.m. Wires were reported arcing on trees on Brook Street.
· 288 Lowell Street, Lot 5A - Phillip S. and Aline A. Guecia, trustees of Lowell Road Realty Trust, to Phillip S. and Aline A. Guecia for $0 on January 2.
· 288 Lowell Street, Lot 5A - Phillip S. and Aline A. Guecia to Phillip S. and Aline A. Guecia, trustees of Lowell Road Realty Trust, for $0 on January 2.
· 801 North Road - James P. and Dorothea E. Beltzer to Edward C. and Elizabeth T. Semonite for $430,000 on January 4.
· 533 West Street - Jonathan G. and Allison R. Beakley to Jonathan G. and Allison R. Beakley, trustees of 533 West Street Nominee Trust, for $0 on January 10.
· 147 Sunset Road, Lot 17 - George Hill III to George Hill III and Mary Jane Austin for $0 on January 11.
· 137 East Riding Drive - John T. Chirban to John T. Chirban and Gerry Michaleas for $0 on January 14.
· 810 Curve Street - Michael C. and Lucia C. Motta to Kevin M. and Joanna K. Quinlan for $830,000 on January 15.
· 52 Daniels Lane - A W Carlisle LLC to James F. and Linda K. Wright for $1,849,000 on January 15.
· 183 Indian Hill Road - Gerald S. Berman, trustee of Indian Hill Realty Trust, to Gerald S. Berman for $0 on January 25.
· 183 Indian Hill Road - Gerald S. Berman to Gerald S. Berman, trustee of Indian Hill Realty Trust, for $0 on January 25.
· 566 School Street - Marie A. Gorman to David S. and Sara B. Wylie for $460,000 on January 25.
· 488 West Street, Parcel B - Nicholas J. Lunig to Nicholas G. and Laura M. Lunig for $0 on January 30.
© 2002 The Carlisle Mosquito